The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization's website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers
- Monitor the company's social media presence
- Launch Ads to increase brand awareness
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology, Marketing or related field
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Experience with B2C social media and content generation
- Measure performance using Web analytics tools
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
Designation: Digital Marketing Lead / Manager (SaaS Product)
Moon Technolabs Pvt. Ltd. is a rapidly growing IT company with a strong presence in the market for over 14 years. We are proud to have a team of 260+ dedicated employees who consistently contribute to the company's success by achieving challenging goals. Our commitment to excellence drives us to provide the best solutions to our clients.
C-105A, Ganesh Meridian, Opp. Kargil Petrol Pump,
Sola, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Experience in SaaS Product is must.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Ability to do result-driven Data Analysis
- Ability to implement & measure Search Engine Marketing
- Having skills with latest Digital Marketing Technology Tools and platform
- Having skills in SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, ahref, Screaming Frog
- Knowing right implementation of Content Marketing
- Ability to adeptly use Mobile Marketing to target right audience
Here are some key features to join Moon technolabs:
- 5 Days a week
- 18 Paids Leave (SL+CL)
- Flexible timing policy
- Best Working Environment
- Generous leave policy. No Sandwich Leave.
- Excellent working and learning platform
- Employee engagement activities can allow you to have fun within the organization
- Celebrations, Tours, and much more
📩 To Apply:
WhatsApp at 932818o89o
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Performance Marketer for Insane Marketers who can optimize ad exposure and add Insane value to the campaign strategies. Responsible for growing revenue through digital media by executing marketing campaigns, and extracting and analyzing data across multiple channels.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
- Run Google Ads, and FB ads and manage complete responsibility of Google and Social media ads with an advanced understanding of marketing, and funnels, and comfortable with Google and Facebook Campaigns Strategy, optimization, and Analytics.
- Creating and managing Multiple Campaigns with the Right Ad Copy, optimizing the ad copy, and landing pages for the best quality leads
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop creative solutions to address client’s business challenges
- Well aware of segmentation of Budget across the funnel, and ensure the right ads are shown to the right audiences.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a media buyer.
- Prior Experience running Google or Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Health insurance.
- All books ordered in the domain that Insane works in will be reimbursed.
- The freedom to manage your own time, location, and schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours).
- 5 days working.
- In-house training to grow your skills
- The opportunity to work with an innovative team of people with an awesome company culture
- The chance to grow, be challenged, and develop with Insane marketers
- Day shift.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore or be based in Bangalore for this position
- You’re numbers-driven.
- You love data.
- You're passionate and driven.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You're proactive and reactive.
- You have 2+ years in paid media buying.
Eridium is a Digital Marketing company, we help brands - see, shape, and act on opportunities. Driven by insights and data we decipher the consumer intent, delivering sophisticated Integrated brand presence and targeted campaigns across Search, Social, and AI-driven Displays in sync with Marketing Technologies. We help brands to enhance their value across reputation, reach, and interest.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll drive growth by finding new clients, crafting strategies, and presenting our digital marketing services. Your skills in relationship building, communication, and industry awareness will be key to your success.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify and target potential clients.
- Develop innovative strategies for business development by analyzing target demographics, economic trends, customer needs, and emerging interest areas.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities through lead generation, prospecting, and networking.
- Develop and close the business leads generated from internal sources
- Deliver compelling sales presentations to prospects, effectively showcasing our comprehensive range of digital marketing services and unique value proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients and key stakeholders to establish trust and credibility.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reports, forecasts, and market intelligence to management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transition of clients from initial engagement to service delivery.
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in business development or sales, preferably with a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong presentation and persuasion abilities, with the capacity to convey complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Familiarity with market research and competitive analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Work from our Bangalore-HSR Layout office
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of digital marketing services, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, and website design/development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
Location- Gurgaon (WFO)
Experience- 1-3 Years
Relevant experience- 1 year is needed
Notice period- Immediate-15 days
Skills needed- Cold calling, inside sales, digital sales, communication skills, Microsoft Office, CRM.
Interview process- 1 Virtual + 1 F2F
INSIDE SALES / OPERATIONS
- Coordinating with the Field Sales Team
- Preparing financial proposals & sharing them with the prospect/customer.
- Preparing Performa Invoice & sharing it with the prospect/customer.
- Following up with the customers.
- Maintaining Customer and sales records in CRM / Google Sheets / MS Excel.
Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Bangalore, India
About the Company
Itis an upcoming cross border platform to serve the needs of MSMEs in international trade. Leremitt's platform serves as a vital link between businesses and global markets, empowering MSMEs with secure and reliable payment solutions, dedicated support, streamlined processes, and valuable trade intelligence to thrive in the increasingly competitive international trade landscape.
As a Marketing Generalist, the role has proficiency in various key areas to drive business growth and enhance operational efficiency. Here are some highlights of the experience:
● Develop and execute marketing strategies aligned with business goals.
● Manage external agencies for effective campaign execution.
● Create and distribute compelling content across channels.
● Plan and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
● Generate leads and improve conversion funnels.
● Monitor and report on marketing KPIs.
● Ensure brand consistency in all initiatives.
● Coordinate events and promotional activities.
● Optimize website content for search engines (SEO).
● Generate and nurture leads for conversion.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong digital marketing knowledge.
- Proficiency in analytics tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
SEO Team Lead Job Description
- Perform keyword research
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate content ideas and optimise existing content
- Plan and oversee the entire website architecture, restructuring page hierarchy where necessary
- Optimise web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with the web development team to fix technical website issues (e.g. slow page load speeds, page crawl errors, and duplicate content) that may negatively impact organic search rankings
- Conduct full-scale SEO audit (technical, on-page, and off-page) on both mobile and desktop website versions to provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on meta tags and images, content quality, and link building
- Implement local and international SEO techniques across local (Google My Business listings) and international websites
- Measure key SEO metrics such as organic traffic, ranking positions, domain authority and provide recommendations for improvement
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
- At least 1 years of experience as SEO team lead or similar role
- Digital Marketing Agencies experience would be preferred Why should you join us:
- · Fixed working timings- 5 days working
- · Attractive Incentives
- · Young & Vibrant work culture
- Job Location: Block A-128, Sector-63, Noida
- Salary Package: Depends on skills
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
LBB is looking for a Senior Associate/ AM- Sales, someone who is innovative, goal-oriented, well connected with brands and agencies, is an ace negotiator and can work with a team to achieve targets. You’re going to get a chance to work with brands across the board from food, lifestyle, travel, e-commerce, and so on.
- Connecting with corporates and brands for promotion and marketing opportunities on LBB
- Understanding the client/agency's needs and requirements
- An understanding of the client/agency that aligns with our product proposition
- Executing and managing ad campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with the relevant representatives across companies
- Build and scale revenue opportunities from agencies and brands
- Achieve individual monthly sales targets along with teams
- Outreach to agencies; and activating corporate clients and leads
- Work with the Marketing and Tech team to create innovative campaigns
- Servicing merchant/ client requirements and meeting campaign delivery timelines
- Timely collection of payments and delivery of client reports
Required Skills / Must Have:
- 4+ years of Media/Ad sales experience with Digital/ TV/ Radio
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products to the clients.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- A cross-functional influencer with the ability to build strong relationships.
Hiver offers teams the simplest way to offer outstanding, personalized customer service. As a customer service solution built on Gmail, Hiver is intuitive, super easy to learn, and delightful to use. Hiver is used by thousands of teams at some of the best-known companies in the world to provide attentive, empathetic, and human service to their customers at scale. We’re a top-rated product on G2 and rank very highly on customer satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced and data-driven Performance Marketing Manager to spearhead our digital paid campaigns. The primary focus for this role will be efficient expansion across channels with special importance on Google Ads.
What you will be working on:
- Strategic Planning: Design and implement a comprehensive paid digital marketing strategy with growth and efficiency in focus.
- Google Ads Management: Oversee, optimise, and scale our Google Ads campaigns, ensuring efficiency and growth through ongoing experiments and by setting the basics right.
- Platform Expansion: Launch and manage campaigns on other platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, integrating them into our broader paid strategy. Keep an eye open for new opportunities all the time.
- Budget Management: Allocate, monitor, and optimise the budget for each channel to ensure cost-efficient spending and ROI.
- Performance Analysis: Continuously analyse campaign performance, draw insights, and make necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other digital marketing team members, design, content and web dev teams ensuring that paid strategies complement and amplify all marketing efforts.
- A/B Testing: Continuously test ads, landing pages, audiences, and more to improve campaign performance.
- Trend Awareness: Stay updated on the latest developments, best practices, and trends in paid advertising across all platforms.
- Reporting: Provide regular reports showcasing results, insights, and recommendations to the stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in paid digital advertising, with a strong emphasis on Google Ads.
- Proven track record of managing and scaling paid campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive meaningful insights from data.
- Proficiency with advertising tools and platforms, analytics tools, and related software.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal teams.
- Forward-thinking and updated with the latest trends and best practices in digital advertising.
- Experience of managing paid campaigns in the SAAS start-up ecosystem will be a plus.
At Hiver, we value diversity and inclusion and encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. If you're ready to make an impact and be part of our innovative team, please apply here.
Decoding Youth Talent (DYT) Private Limited is a sports technology start-up which aims to enable coaches, clubs and academies to scout, hire and develop youth talent through technology
DYT is incubated and backed by one of the most prestigious MBA institutes in Asia, the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L).
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product marketer to lead a dynamic team of social media marketers, including social media analysts, content analysts, graphic designers, video editors, and a sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, executing, and managing marketing strategies, campaigns, and sales efforts to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention on our platform.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive product marketing strategy to increase platform awareness and user engagement.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to inform marketing strategies.
Social Media Management:
- Lead and mentor a team of social media analysts and content creators.
- Manage and grow our presence on social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Plan and schedule social media content, including posts, stories, and engagement tactics.
- Analyze and report on social media performance metrics.
- Oversee the creation of engaging and visually appealing content, including graphics, videos, and written materials.
- Ensure that content aligns with the brand and resonates with the target audience.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar.
- Develop and execute campaigns and strategies to keep users engaged with the platform.
- Gather user feedback and insights to improve the platform's user experience.
- Implement customer feedback into product improvements.
Data Analysis and SEO:
- Utilize Google Analytics and other analytics tools to monitor website traffic and user behavior.
- Implement SEO best practices to improve the platform's visibility in search engines.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns through platforms like Google AdSense.
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize ad spend, and maximize ROI.
Sales Team Leadership:
- Lead and manage a sales team responsible for selling platform subscriptions and services to football academies and other stakeholders.
- Set sales targets, develop strategies, and monitor sales team performance.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align marketing efforts with revenue goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in product marketing and sales, preferably in the sports or technology industry.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, social media, content creation, and SEO.
- Proficiency in Google AdSense and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative marketing and sales ideas.
- Ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
Designation – Social Media Marketer
Shift – Day shifts
Location – Saltlake, Kolkata
A social media specialist is a skilled professional responsible for developing and executing social media strategies. They create engaging content, optimize company pages, and foster community interaction. Social media specialists are knowledgeable in various social media platforms and utilize analytics to drive customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue growth.
Roles & Responsibilities –
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
· Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
· Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ enquiries.
· Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
· Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
· Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent.
· Proven experience as social media marketer, SMO or similar role.
· Minimum 2 years of proven experience in relevant field.
· Knowledge of standard and current SMO practices.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Walk-in address - UNIT NO - 1105, 11th FLOOR, BP-3, MARTIN BURN BUSINESS PARK, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Walk-in time – 1pm – 2pm
- Min 1 Year Experience in Google Ads & Facebook ads Manager
- Social Posting Topic & Content Creation
- Competitor Research Detailed Skill
- Latest SEO Knowledge
- Sound Knowledge of Graphic design tools
- Basic Knowledge of video editing tools
- Plan and execute all digital marketing,, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
We are seeking a skilled and imaginative 2D Motion Graphic Designer to produce an enticing marketing video for our game apps. As a 2D Motion Graphic Designer, your primary objective will be to create a visually captivating and dynamic video that effectively showcases the unique features and excitement of our game apps to our users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content creators, and developers, to deliver creative assets that meet project goals and deadlines.
- Develop creative concepts and design solutions for various marketing campaigns, product launches, and brand materials.
- Edit videos and seamlessly combine them to create visually engaging motion graphics that highlight the gameplay, graphics, and overall experience.
- Not only edit videos but also assist in the creation of other multimedia content such as graphics and animations.
- Optimize the video for various platforms and formats, ensuring it retains its impact and quality across different devices.
- Integrate suitable background music, sound effects, and voiceovers to enhance the video's appeal and immerse the viewers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design tools, and technologies to continually improve your skills and bring fresh ideas to the team.
- Demonstrable experience as a 2D Motion Graphic Designer, with a portfolio showcasing previous work on marketing videos, particularly for game apps.
- Proficiency in motion graphic software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with game app industry trends and marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with graphic design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of visual storytelling principles.
- Knowledge of various video formats, codecs, and exporting settings.
- Familiarity with audio editing and color grading techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work closely with the teams.
- Ability to adapt to feedback and incorporate changes to meet project requirements.
Job Description for Content Writer:
1. Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
2. Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
3. Edit content produced by other members of the team.
4. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
5. Create eye-catchy and innovative headlines and body copy.
6. Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms
Content Writer Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1-6 years of experience in technical writing.
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
• Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Why should you join us:
· Fixed working timings- 5 days working
· Attractive Incentives
· Young & Vibrant work culture
Job Location: Block A-128, Sector-63, Noida
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift: day Shift
Senior SEO and Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a highly experienced and results-driven Senior SEO and Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in SEO and Digital Marketing, with expertise in various specializations such as search engine optimization, social media optimization, online reputation management, lead generation, and E-commerce SEO. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective digital marketing strategies, managing a team, and driving growth for our clients.
· Create, implement, and monitor digital marketing strategies that are up to date with industry needs and best practices.
· Maximize team performance by setting daily, weekly, and monthly targets and closely monitoring progress.
· Develop and implement monetization plans for mobile apps and optimize website performance.
· Understand and achieve client goals and objectives through effective digital marketing campaigns.
· Oversee the integrated development and maintenance of digital assets, including websites, social media platforms, and blogs.
· Manage the content and engagement of all social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
· Provide training and updates to the SEO team on current trends in digital marketing.
· Conduct online reputation management activities to maintain and enhance brand reputation.
· Manage social media campaigns for various brands in India, ensuring maximum reach and engagement.
· Review client websites and develop comprehensive search engine optimization plans.
· Make strategic recommendations applicable to client campaigns and ensure their implementation.
· Develop, implement, and manage SEO, Google AdWords, and social media strategies for new and existing projects.
· Coordinate with team members to develop and manage reports, analysis, and client updates.
· Utilize social networking platforms for lead generation and campaign marketing.
· Optimize local listings on Google, Bing, and other prominent websites.
· Implement E-commerce SEO strategies to improve the visibility and ranking of client's online stores.
· Perform keyword research for product optimization, create compelling product descriptions, and optimize product pages for search engines.
· Develop and execute link building strategies specific to E-commerce websites.
· Monitor and analyze E-commerce website performance, providing recommendations for improvements in website structure, user experience, and conversion optimization.
· Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in E-commerce SEO, including platform-specific optimizations for popular E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, or WooCommerce.
Skills and Abilities:
· Vast experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and social media optimization (SMO).
· Strong knowledge of local SEO, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and E-commerce SEO.
· Expertise in online reputation management (ORM) and social media optimization.
· Proven track record of high-authority link building and off-page SEO techniques.
· Proficiency in Google Analytics, webmaster tools, and other SEO software.
· Familiarity with the latest search engine changes and updates, including Google's Panda and Penguin algorithms.
· Ability to analyze website performance and make content modifications based on keyword research.
· Experience with PPC platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
· Knowledge of email marketing strategies and implementation.
· Proficiency in Amazon and Flipkart product listings, review generation, and paid marketing.
· Understanding of Amazon and Flipkart search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
· In-depth knowledge of E-commerce SEO strategies and best practices.
· Familiarity with popular E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, or WooCommerce.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to monitor and analyze E-commerce website performance metrics.
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state-of-the-art storefront customised to the community and a user-friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high-performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of OpenSea.
- Create compelling content, visuals, and messaging for campaigns.
- Lay the foundation for a consistent brand voice and tone, content strategy, and roadmap for regular content execution.
- Continually optimise strategy and content, pull analytic reports showing data on engagement, reach, conversion and deliverables, analyse strategy & content performance, communicate it to the key stakeholders and optimise based on the findings.
- Craft and maintain technical write-ups and educational content on platforms like medium (both long and short form) to help bridge any gaps in understanding.
- Develop editorial calendars and ensure deadlines are met
- Create and oversee the development of creative marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Utilize your expertise in digital marketing to plan, optimize, and manage online advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- Analyze campaign performance, gather insights, and make data-driven decisions to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Monitor industry trends, competitor activities, and consumer behaviour to identify new opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners, agencies, and influencers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of proven experience in a marketing role with a track record of successful campaigns and team management.
- Strong understanding of both content strategy, creative campaign development and digital distribution channels.
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools, including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Twitter Ads.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable insights.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and act on new opportunities.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in marketing.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non-Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early-stage start-up with funding from the founders of Polygon
- We have great benefits of work from anywhere policy with flexible working hours that allow us to focus on work-life balance. Additionally, we do provide frequent offsites and have an unlimited leave policy.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
1. Developing, generating, and growing new digital marketing business
2. Creating innovative online marketing sales plans
3. Exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions
4. Selling services like SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, online reputation management, etc. (for the US and Canada locations)
5. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date pipeline and forecasts
Desired Candidate Profile:-
1. The position demands an entrepreneurial-minded individual with high energy and a strong motivation to sell (we like increasing numbers)
2. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills
3. Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
4. Demonstrated time management skills
5. Knowledge of digital marketing/SEO services will be a plus
6. Excellent communication skills
Why should you join us:
· Fixed working timings- 5 days working
· Attractive Incentives
· Young & Vibrant work culture
Job Location: Block A-128, Sector-63, Noida
Salary Package: Depends on skills
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Shift: Night Shift
About Graygraph Technologies:
Graygraph Technologies LLC is an IT services provider company that has skills and expertise to facilitate complex business solutions. We offer services like staffing solutions, software development, web development, Content Management Solutions, and Creative Design from the very beginning until the end. Our overall process includes concept, design, development, incorporation, and implementation. We have a squad of experts, who are working on modern technologies and tools with vast experience to carry out web-based projects.
To know more, please visit our Websites:
at Graygraph Technologies
Digital Marketing Intern
0-2 Years experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Degree in Marketing/Communications/Public Relations/Journalism
Are you a digitally savvy individual with a passion for marketing and design? Join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern and play a vital role in helping us enhance our online presence, promote our UI/UX design projects, and engage with our audience. This internship will provide you with hands-on experience in digital marketing within a creative design studio.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop content that aligns with our design studio’s branding and messaging
- Assist in creating email marketing campaigns, including designing email templates and writing compelling copy
- Monitor email campaign performance, analyze results, and suggest improvements
- Support SEO efforts by conducting keyword research and optimizing website content
- Assist in improving website performance and user experience (UX) to drive organic traffic
- Utilize analytics tools to track and analyze digital marketing performance, including website traffic, social media engagement, and email open rates
- Generate regular reports and provide insights to optimize marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, promotions, and events
- Assist in managing online advertising efforts, if applicable
- Stay updated on digital marketing trends, industry news, and best practices
- Share insights with the team to adapt strategies accordingly
Must have Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with critical thinking skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- WordPress basics are very important
- Keyword research experience is a must-have
- Basic knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) is a must-have
ICL Immigration is a specialized immigration consultancy, that assists people in their journey to live, work, study and settle in New Zealand. Known for our custom solutions, clear pricing, and strong commitment to our clients, we aim to be a reliable guide in your adventure to new horizons.
We're looking to grow our online presence and attract more clients, and to do this, we’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to join our team. This person will be a key player in a small team, taking charge of bringing in new clients and playing a crucial role in increasing our revenue. Join us to shape the digital journey for countless individuals seeking new opportunities in New Zealand.
- Formulate comprehensive digital marketing strategies focusing on lead generation, conversion optimization, and overall brand visibility.
- Plan, execute, and optimize PPC campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media channels.
- Minimise CPA through regular testing and optimizing advertising campaigns on different platforms.
Sales Funnel Management:
- Oversee the end-to-end sales funnel, from client awareness to conversion, ensuring a seamless and impactful client journey.
- Monitor and analyze funnel metrics, iterating and refining strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Create and optimize landing pages, applying A/B testing and other techniques to maximize conversion rate.
SEO & Organic Growth:
- Conduct thorough SEO audits, identifying areas for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Implement SEO best practices, including keyword research, link building, and content optimization, to improve organic search rankings.
- Ensure the website is always up-to-date, user-friendly, and loads quickly and correctly on all device types.
- Design, create, and manage email campaigns targeting potential clients and existing clients.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of email campaigns, making adjustments for better engagement and conversion.
Social Media Management & Content Creation:
- Develop, write, and edit engaging content for our website, blog, and social media platforms.
- Create visual content, including graphics and videos, to complement written content.
- Manage and grow our presence across all relevant social media platforms.
- Schedule, post, and engage with users to build a vibrant online community.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize tools like Google Analytics to monitor website traffic, user behaviour, and campaign performance.
- Provide regular reports on digital marketing efforts, highlighting successes, areas of improvement, and recommendations.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment of digital marketing activities with overall business objectives.
- Produce regular reports showcasing digital marketing performance, along with insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on PPC advertising.
- Proven track record in crafting and executing SEO strategies that yield significant organic growth.
- Adaptability and a flexible attitude to take ownership is critical for this role.
- Strong understanding of the latest digital marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive base salary.
- Attractive incentive and bonus structure tied to performance and client acquisition metrics, ensuring that your dedication and hard work are well rewarded.
- Opportunities for continuous learning and professional development.
If you're passionate about digital marketing and are eager to drive growth in a vibrant and impactful industry, we want to hear from you! .
- Digital Marketing (preferably SEO – keyword research, on-page and off-page optimization, local business listing optimization and web analytics reporting) required; B2B experience an advantage
- University graduate
- Solid knowledge on SEO and Web Analytic Tools (preferably GA4, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Search Console etc)
- Background in Paid Search (PPC) or Paid Social is an advantage
- IT literate with extensive experience in internet.
- Must know the modern techniques of content marketing.
- Proficient in creating and presenting comprehensive SEO reports that highlight key performance metrics, trends, and actionable insights.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to leverage AI-powered SEO tools and platforms for keyword analysis, content optimization, and predictive analytics.
- Have experience of using generative AI tools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic business development Trainee who is passionate about
meeting new people and building conversations. Candidates must be willing to make cold
calls, write cold emails and work with our team of talented business developers to take our
products to our future clients.
What You Need for this Position
- Students pursuing any Bachelor’s or higher degree in any subject
- Must be proficient in using MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PPT)
- Must have good communication, strong convincing skills, and fire in the belly attitude
- Must have good business acumen, effective presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-driven for performance
- Must be aggressive and dynamic with a good attitude
- Must have a zeal to research, learn and grow
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to perform under pressure
What You Will Be Doing
- Making cold calls & writing cold emails to generate sales and target new clients
- Contributing to branding and sales promotion of the company
- Explore, build and manage new business partnerships
- Coming up with new business development ideas
- Visiting potential prospects on the field to demonstrate our products and services
- Responsible for partner onboarding for our products and services
- Develop proposals, presentations, partnership documents, and other sales enablement
- documents for different partnership opportunities
Here's a Bit More About What We're Looking For
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Building GTM Strategy. You’ll own our growth strategies and identify the key channels in which we can invest in and scale our customer acquisition efforts. You’ll be a thought leader who is excited to take a scrappy approach, brainstorm and launch new experiments, A/B test,
and double down upon early signs of success.
● Relentlessly optimizing.. You’ll combine quantitative and qualitative insights to identify opportunities, improve conversion rates, and reduce costs.
● Scale a world class team. We’re looking for someone who can build the playbook that the team will operate against as it grows. You’ll be empowered to recruit and get the most out of a high-performing, efficient team.
● Execute a broad mandate. You’ll roll up your sleeves and get done what is necessary to remove blockers to our company’s growth, recognizing that this will change and develop as the business matures. You aren’t afraid to dive in and help us solve other business problems as needed.
● Own growth, content and digital marketing completely: experience in PR/ Comms not needed.
● Highly quantitative approach to growth and marketing. Experience with A/B experiments, growth hacks and other tools.
🔹 Key Responsibilities:
➡ Develop and execute paid lead generation campaigns across various platforms
➡ Conduct thorough market research to identify target audiences and optimize campaign targeting
➡ Monitor and analyze campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments to maximize results
➡ Collaborate with the marketing team to align lead generation strategies with overall marketing objectives
⚠ Proven experience in managing paid lead generation campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
⚠ Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and optimize campaign performance
⚠ Excellent understanding of lead generation best practices and industry trends
⚠ Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
💼 What's in it for you?
1️⃣ Competitive salary and benefits package
2️⃣ Opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented marketing team
3️⃣ Professional development and growth opportunities
The Organisation transform individuals and teams through holistic, heart-centric and engaging learning experiences that unleash their true potential and help organizations achieve business outcomes. We create customized, strong impact training programs that are conceptualized, designed and delivered by a core team of senior professionals.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Looking for someone who can think creatively about packaging marketing messages and is passionate about the brand. Experience in a marketing, communications or internal communications role with a marketing mindset is expected. The candidate will handle our communication portfolio, hence good problem solving, writing, administrative and PR skills are a must.
- Experienced into Lead Generation, Marketing, Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Digital Advertising, Database Generation,B2B Sales.
- Plan, organize, and implement market survey to obtain data that provides insight to market trends and consumer requirements
- Interpret data obtained from market research/survey to produce results useful in taking effective business decisions
- Carry out demographic surveys to identify potential customers
- Contact potential customers through emails, calls, and home visits to create product/service awareness
- Employ knowledge of company goals in carrying out marketing operations
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with clients to ensure continued patronage and minimal consumer attrition
- Support marketing managers in the development of pricing strategies to set suitable prices for products.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented
2. Very good planning & project management skills
3. Experience in creating digital ads, video, and static across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, e-mail, and display
4. Capable of managing a team & work independently with external vendors
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes brand positioning, product positioning, and go-to-market plans.
- Increase brand awareness and drive demand for our products through a variety of channels, including digital marketing, social media and events.
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to develop and execute campaigns that drive conversion and generate leads
- Analyze market trends and customer data to inform marketing decisions and optimize performance
- Work closely with the senior leaders to align marketing efforts with overall company goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Coordinating for website development
- Coordinating for E-newsletters design
- Providing inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor response
We’re growing quickly on grounds of great customer love & are looking to add a new Retention Marketing Manager to our growth team. Your responsibilities would include (but not be limited to):
● Find key levers for growth in the user journey funnels across all channels (CRM, Digital marketing, direct, etc.) and platforms (App, Web, Mweb, etc.)
● Develop a personalization roadmap and execution plan across teams to help drive better visits/user and visit to buy conversions
● Drive initiatives to maximize LTV
● Manage cross-functional growth projects at both macro and micro levels, working closely with product and functional teams to run experiments, A/B tests, and roll out features on an ongoing basis
● Analytical :- Develop data-backed insights to predict good/bad customer journeys, understand user engagement, new vs retention programs to find levers for growth
Skills You’d be a great fit for the role if you display these qualities:
● Ability to drive data-backed business decisions for revenue growth
● Detail Oriented- Good at problem-solving skills
● Experience of working in unstructured environment and entrepreneurial in nature
• Action-oriented and energetic, with a focused and pragmatic approach to problem
assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
We offer Digital Marketing Services which include SEO, PPC, Content + Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing & Creative + Apps. We believe in building best digital presence for our Clients
- Set and implement social media optimized campaign
- Setting up of various social media channels and maintaining brand consistency.
- Prepare engaging text, image (info graphic) and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Good Communication Skills
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in – SMO
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Knowledge of SEO OFF – page is a MUS
Job Description: Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Develop, implement and manage our & clients’ social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
Key Qualifications :
- Experience of 1-2.years
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics is a must.
We are having requirement for a resourceful Business Development Manager at our
organization who will be responsible to analyze and develop the growth opportunities
in existing and new IT Markets. A problem solver and a team player with passion for
Expected Qualities -
1. Must have expertise in Online bidding.
2. Must be proficient with Online portals like Upwork
3. Should have excellent hand on work in conversion.
4. Experience in proposal writing.
5. Must have technical knowledge for all IT Services.
6. Confident enough to do international Client Communication using emails,
chat, audio and video call, Skype call
7. Excellent expertise in Sales for the projects as IT Services for Digital
Marketing, SEO, and online branding projects.
8. Must have technical knowledge for different IT services.
9. Good working experience in effort estimation, client follow up, proposal
10. Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
11. Analytical and time-management skills
12. Up selling and cross selling skills
13. A flexible work schedules
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To identify profitable business opportunities based on the analysis of
potential profit margins, timescales, and competition.
2. The candidate is responsible for handling end to end leads from conversion
to delivery of the project.
3. Will be responsible to for generating and managing business from online
Bidding Portals like Upwork.
4. Required to covert leads into potential clients.
5. Responsible for handling and guiding bidding team in order to create
business opportunity in Digital Marketing, SEO, and online branding
6. To develop and maintain a lead generation plan.
7. Will be responsible for generate new leads/business and contribute to
8. Responsible for handling operations and deliverables as per the customers
9. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients, maintaining a
database of prospective client information.
10. Responsible for costing, negotiations, follow up & requirement gathering.
11. To identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer
demand, buying process developments and other relevant market intelligence
• Must have strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• Must be good in team management.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Must have good interpersonal skills.
CSTech Infosolutions Private Limited has been a web design and development studio in business since 2003. As a website design studio, we have provided solutions to businesses of all sizes, whether freelancers, SMEs, or corporates. Our clients range from government agencies to private companies and startups.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle on-page and off-page SEO activities.
2. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
3. Handle link development tasks for websites to get the website in top positions in search engines.
4. Promote websites/services with the help of available social media sites.
5. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and the web.
6. Communicate and coordinate with subject matter experts, content/marketing managers, webmaster, and technology team to ensure SEO friendliness of the website/content.
7. Timely report generation to present metric for month-on-month comparison of efforts versus.
8. Plan and write the SEO strategy.
9. Provide ongoing client support for SEO strategy.
10. Being up-to-date with the latest SEO initiatives in the market.
- Consolidating daily reporting from different advertiser dashboards
- Monitoring discrepancy between advertiser and publisher numbers
- Maintaining month-end consolidated reports for Publishers and Advertisers
- Perform ad trafficking, ensuring accurate implementation of creative assets, tracking codes, and targeting specifications.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to improve campaign effectiveness and optimize ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are executed according to client objectives and deadlines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, ad tech developments, and best practices to enhance campaign strategies.
Mid-Level Marketing Assets Developer & Curator (B2B Telecom Market)
We are seeking a skilled and creative Marketing Assets Developer & Curator to join our dynamic at
Globe Teleservices Pte. Ltd. As a key member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for
the creation and development of various digital marketing assets such as corporate profile &
investors decks, product literature -Brochures. Your role will be critical in crafting visually engaging
and compelling presentations that effectively communicate the value propositions of our tech
solutions to clients, investors, and other stakeholders to drive business growth. At the same time
maintaining a library or database of marketing materials, ensuring they are up to date and easily
accessible to the marketing team and other departments.
Marketing Assets Creation & curation: Develop and design visually appealing corporate decks,
investors decks, and product decks that align with our brand guidelines and effectively showcase
our B2B tech solutions. Manage and maintain a library of marketing collateral, ensuring that
materials are up-to-date and readily accessible for internal and external use.
Content Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, sales,
and in house marketing designer, to gather necessary insights, data, and technical information to
create content that resonates with our target audience.
Visual Storytelling: Utilize your creative skills to visually represent complex technical concepts and
data in a clear and concise manner, ensuring ease of understanding for both technical and non-
Branding Consistency: Ensure all digital assets adhere to our brand identity, messaging, and style
guidelines, maintaining a consistent and cohesive brand image throughout.
Market Awareness: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market developments, and customer
needs to ensure our digital assets remain relevant and effective in conveying our value proposition.
Presentation Enhancement: Continuously explore innovative ways to enhance the visual impact of
presentations through the use of graphics, images, animations, and other multimedia elements.
Quality Assurance: Review and proofread digital assets to maintain accuracy, grammar, and overall
quality, presenting a professional and polished final product.
Deadline Management: Work efficiently to meet project deadlines, multitasking across various
projects and ensuring timely delivery of digital assets.
Team Management: Individual Contributor reporting to Sr. Mgr. Marketing Communication.
Qualifications and Skills/ Experience & Expertise:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or a related field.
Proven experience 2-4 years in creating and designing corporate decks, investors decks, and
product literature for B2B SaaS /tech solutions providers.
Proficiency in presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) and graphic design tools (e.g.,
Adobe Creative Suite).
Strong visual storytelling and data visualization skills.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
Solid understanding of B2B tech solutions and their value propositions.
Creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics and design trends.
Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
A proactive and self-motivated individual with a passion for innovation in visual communication.
Familiarity with the Telecom industry & products like CPaaS, UCaaS, A2P messaging will be an
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a keen eye for detail and design aesthetics.
Marketing Collaterals: Create high-quality product literature and marketing collaterals.
KPI: Timely delivery of visually appealing, engaging, and on-brand marketing materials.
Content Effectiveness: Monitor & measure the impact of marketing content on lead generation and
KPI: Demonstrated improvement in lead generation metrics and engagement rates.
Brand Consistency: Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and channels.
KPI: Positive feedback from stakeholders on adherence to brand guidelines.
Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with internal teams and external vendors.
KPI: Positive feedback on teamwork, communication, and project management.
Market Understanding: Stay updated with industry trends and customer insights to inform content
KPI: Active participation in industry events, competitive analysis, and market research
Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Work Duration: Monday to Friday
Education: Any graduate with digital certifications (a must)
Remuneration: Negotiable based on candidate’s level of experience.
Globe Teleservices, is a one-stop solution for international voice, messaging, cloud, and anti-fraud services,
catering to the ever-evolving needs of the Telecom ecosystem. With our secure and seamless interconnections,
coupled with top-notch solutions, we enable innovations that connect our global clients with the world. Backed
by years of experience in the telecom industry, we offer direct interconnections across 87 MNOs ensuring
efficient communication solutions.
Headquartered in Singapore, our rapidly growing presence extends across 25+ countries in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM, Africa, America and many more in the pipeline. Join us on this transformative journey today!
As a leading force in the telecommunications industry, GTS takes pride in empowering economies through secure and transformative technology. Our comprehensive suite of services includes international voice, SMS,cloud, and anti-fraud solutions, connecting businesses with customers worldwide and propelling them to new heights. Seamless connectivity, fortified with customizable messaging options, allows us to provide flexibility and scalability to meet diverse needs.
By harnessing the power of next-gen technology, we enable innovation
to facilitate secure and seamless connections. Our origin-based routing maximises quality, productivity, and profitability for our clients. With intelligent communications offering real-time call monitoring, cost analysis, and advanced BI tools, we ensure a cost-effective and efficient communication experience. Our dedication to excellence has earned us recognition and awards far and wide including
Tier 1 A2P SMS vendor for Mobile
Network Operators (MNO) in ROCCO’s A2P SMS Market Impact Report, CC Global Awards, Eurasia Awards and many more.
As proud members of renowned forums like GSMA, MEF, GLF, TM forum, and others, we continue to shape the future of the industry with unwavering commitment.
Headquartered in Singapore, our rapidly growing presence extends across 25+ countries in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM, Africa, America and many more in the pipeline, solidifying GTS as a global partner for cutting-edge communication solutions.
1.Proven experience as a PPC Ads Specialist or similar role with a successful track record of managing and optimizing PPC campaigns.
2.In-depth knowledge & work experience of PPC platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, and social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
3.Experience in Paid Search (PPC) / Create and manage Payper Click (PPC) campaigns.
4.Sound knowledge of keyword research tools, analytics platforms, and bid management systems.
5.Strong communication and collaboration skills.
6.Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
6.Certifications in Google Ads and other relevant platforms will be a plus.
Experience - 1 to 3 yrs
Budget - upto 40 - 45 k
The notice period is preferred mostly by an immediate joiner or within 15 days
- You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success and communicate with clients to support their websites if needed.
- A candidate who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
- Candidate must know to run Google ads, Linked ads, Facebook ads, Social media executive Google ads weekly report Facebook ads
- Develop and execute successful SEO, SMM strategies
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
SEO,Digital Marketing,Display Advertising,SEM,Google Analytics,Google AdWords,Online Marketing,SMO,Webtrends,Digital Campaigns,Social Media,Social Media Manager,Facebook Marketing,facebook sales,Graphic Designing,Email Marketing
Job Description :
Fluenct is English
Proven track records
Strategic digital acumen & ability to execute flawlessly
Development & Maintenance of digital channels (website , email , social media ) including online content distribution & social listening
Planning digital media campaigns , including web SEO / SEM , email , social media & display advertising
Guard the brand guidelines, identity & usage in the social media space across various mediums
Develop consumer marketing strategies to successfully establish our brand/s ; digital awareness , growth & loyalty
Responsible for consumer insights for creating the best in class digital campaigns
Execute all facets of digital marketing strategy from paid media to social engagement to launch activations
Content marketing strategies must have experience in storytelling campaigns
Drive organic acquisitions of consumers via SEO , SEM programs
Drive digital audience understanding & profiling exercises
Evaluate , develop , manage , test & implement Ecommerce initiatives
Skills & Competencies:
Minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing.
Analytical & Data oriented marketing focus to drive results
Hands on digital expertise in SEO , SEM , Social & Organic Marketing programs
Exposure & understanding of content business will be an advantage
-Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media.
-Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
-Create and execute lead generation programs.
-Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency.
-Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
-Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team.
-Create & maintain metrics, and reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
-Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
-Capacity to create design mock up’s, email mock up’s, etc.
Hiring Female HR Generalist cum Recruiter
Job Location : Noida, Near Sec 62 Metro Station
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Work Experience : 2-3 years
Salary : Fixed plus variable
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- End to End Recruitment (IT as well as non IT)
- Well aware with Naukri,Linkedin and other job portals.
- Payroll Processing: Preparing and processing payroll on a regular basis, including calculating wages, salaries, overtime, bonuses, and commissions. Verifying and reconciling payroll reports to ensure accuracy.
- Payroll Administration: Managing the overall payroll function, including processing employee salaries and other compensation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordination with the candidate till the date of joining.
Develop and implement comprehensive online marketing strategies to
achieve company objectives.
Manage and optimize online advertising campaigns, including PPC, display ads, and remarketing.
Conduct keyword research and monitor SEO performance to improve organic search rankings.
Plan and execute email marketing campaigns, including segmentation,content creation, and performance analysis.
Manage social media channels, create engaging content, and monitor
Create and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels to maximize lead generation and customer acquisition.
Analyze website traffic and user behaviour using web analytics tools to identify areas for improvement and conversion rate optimization.
Collaborate with the content team to develop high-quality, SEO-friendly content for websites, blogs, and other digital platforms.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging digital marketing technologies.
Monitor and report on the performance of online marketing campaigns using analytics tools and prepare regular reports for management.
Assessing the online user experience and developing strategies to increase NPS.
Monitoring and maintaining the media budget.
QUALIFICATIONS Bachelors' degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
Proven experience in online marketing, preferably in a managerial role.
Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, email
marketing, and social media.
Proficiency in using marketing automation tools, web analytics platforms, and
content management systems.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website optimization techniques.
Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-
Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage
multiple projects simultaneously.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Develop and implement digital marketing and branding strategies for the CEO's personal and professional brand.
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop content for social media platforms, blogs, newsletters, and other digital channels.
- Monitor, track, and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and competitor activity.
- Manage and optimize the CEO's online presence and reputation.
- Handle any digital crises that may occur, including negative reviews or feedback.
- Ensure all digital content is SEO optimized to increase online visibility
Job Description for Project Manager:
- Exposure to US/International Client (Preferred) Prior Experience in Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization) / Project Coordinator / Project Manager roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, able to generate interest and engage the client during calls and on emails.
- Manage projects, establish productive, professional, and profitable relationships with key personnel and clients in assigned projects.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization, including support, service, technology, and manage resources, in order to ensure seamless functioning of the client accounts.
- Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of monthly retention.
- Candidates with Project Management, Digital Marketing & Technical Skills Preferred.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations/queries.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done' attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
- Good relationship-building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary actions required and always keep the internal team updated.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, customer-expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
What we are looking for-
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have enthusiasm and a sincere attitude.
We built and deliver complex AI solutions which help drive business decisions faster and more accurately. We are a typical AI company and have a range of solutions developed on Video, Image and Text.
What you will do
- Capture and edit photographs for social media platforms.
- Create post captions
- Use correct hashtags
- Interact with client to understand business requirement
- Manage digital ads
Working Mode: Remote (India)
What are we looking for
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
- Creative mind
We are a full-service digital marketing and e-commerce agency committed to helping businesses of all sizes achieve their online goals. We are looking for a highly motivated and results-driven E-commerce Executive to join our team. As an Ecommerce Executive, you will be responsible for managing our online store and ensuring that our customers have a seamless shopping experience. You will work closely with our marketing, operations, and customer service teams to drive sales and increase customer loyalty.
1. Manage the day-to-day operations of our online store, including product listing, inventory management, order processing, and shipping on various portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, Paytm, Myntra, Mirraw, Nykaa, and Shopify, etc.
2. Develop and execute e-commerce marketing strategies to drive traffic and sales, including email marketing, social media advertising, and search engine optimization (SEO).
3. Analyze sales data and customer behavior to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, and provide recommendations for product assortment, pricing, and promotions.
4. Manage relationships with vendors and partners to ensure the timely delivery of products and services.
5. Monitor customer reviews and feedback and respond to inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
6. Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends to inform business strategy and drive innovation.
7. Work closely with our offline sales team to ensure a seamless shopping experience for our customers across all channels.
8. Manage and optimize product listings, ensuring that all product information, images, and prices are accurate and up-to-date.
9. Monitor website performance and user experience, and identify areas for improvement to increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
10. Develop and execute promotional campaigns, such as discounts, coupon codes, and free shipping offers, to drive sales and increase customer engagement.
11. Collaborate with the design and content teams to create visually appealing and engaging website content, such as banners, landing pages, and product videos.
12. Monitor inventory levels and work closely with the operations team to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment and delivery.
13. Analyze website traffic and sales data to identify patterns and insights, and provide recommendations for business growth and optimization.
14. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and apply them to improve our e-commerce operations and customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in e-commerce, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce platforms, technologies, and tools, including Shopify, Magento, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with email marketing, social media advertising, and SEO.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive business decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join a fast-growing e-commerce company and make a significant impact on our business. We offer a competitive salary, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are passionate about e-commerce and the fashion industry and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position to apply for this role.
- Responsible for growth in organic traffic & lead generation by designing & implementing strategies for SEO & digital marketing growth.
- Experince in B2B is must.
- Craft content strategies that guide the content team based on keyword research.
- Deliver new keyword clusters, keywords, and topic clusters for new content generation and old content revamp.
- Lead content marketing outreach & high-quality link building campaigns and initiate communication with prospective websites & influencers
- Analyze the performance of SEO campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & KPI)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Identify SEO issues with a continuous audit process and ensure that those issues are reported to concerned teams on time.
- Work closely with the content team to ensure the generation of SEO-friendly content
- Manage all types of search engine tools like XML sitemaps, webmaster tools for analytics, and diagnostics reporting
- Experience with or willingness to learn additional marketing channels such as PPC, email marketing, affiliate, etc is a plus as we are expanding our marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven working experience in SEO.
- Strong technical SEO knowledge based on Search Console & other industry tools.
- Sound knowledge of concepts like crawl budget, cannibalization, content pruning, etc.
- Sound knowledge of SEO best practices and the latest trends.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in doing SEO for SaaS/large publications is a plus.
Responsible for managing + executing content for social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
Build and execute social media marketing strategies.
Working with our marketing team to design and create the campaign test to communicate the results to using the data to inform future business decisions.
Collaborate with other departments (marketing, video team, etc.) to create engaging social media content (Stories, posts, reels, etc).
Planning, Creation, and Publishing of Instagram Reels.
Managing ORM of IIDE s Social Media.
Creating the entire campaign, shooting it out, monitoring it, and analyzing it.
Measure output and revise social media strategies from time to time. Takedown any other activities from your reporting manager as and when required.
Flexibility and willingness to go beyond the call of duty (a go-getter). Required Experience and Qualifications: Basic Shooting skills using the phone
Basics of Adobe design & Video tools - Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro
We are hiring online promotion executives to join our dynamic and growing team. As an online promotion executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and posting engaging content on various social media platforms to promote our products and services.
- Generating leads and converting them into sales through email, phone, or chat.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Providing feedback and suggestions to improve our online presence and reputation.
- Working remotely from anywhere in the world with a stable internet connection and a laptop or smartphone.
We offer a competitive salary package based on your experience and performance. You will also enjoy flexible working hours, training and support, and opportunities for career advancement.
But hurry up, we have limited vacancies available and they are filling up fast! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter. Don't miss this chance to join our online promotion team and start earning from home!
Job Title: Marketing Associate (Outbound)
Company: All Wave AV
Location: Hyderabad, India
All Wave AV is a premier AV Integrator headquartered in Mumbai, India, specializing in executing projects and delivering services for global enterprises across India. With over 300+ installations spanning 22+ years, our team of 90+ professionals provides professionalism and precision in all our installations. We are a full-stack System Integrator, offering design, supply, installation, and maintenance services. As members of the PSNI Global Alliance, we ensure the highest standards in delivering projects and services.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate (Outbound) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a pleasant voice and the ability to prospect leads and set up appointments and demos. Previous experience in selling technology, software, or hardware solutions would be a bonus. The compensation package will be based on experience and will include a small variable component based on outcomes.
Build a quantifiable sales pipeline using the provided database.
Use a pleasant voice to communicate effectively with potential clients.
Demonstrate excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Ensure accurate and concise explanations of our solutions during phone calls and follow up with appropriate emails to decision-makers.
Assist in building a sales team while adhering to the established process.
Conduct occasional Zoom calls as required.
Work primarily from the office.
Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound tele-calling, making 30-40 calls per day.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Ability to remain composed under pressure.
Highly organized and professional in approach.