- Develop a company's strategy around technology and product to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Provide technical vision and strategy for the team.
- Own technical architecture for the application and infrastructure for the product
- Discover and help implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance, data protection and security processes
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Lead the team on design and execution of the engineering roadmap with a focus on engineering excellence in all aspects of the execution.
- Establish repeatable processes and methods that ensure a high level of productivity, quality, and reliability.
- Proven experience as a Project Head or similar leadership role with 5+ years of experience in a technology leadership role
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MS/MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Must have hands-on experience in Java, Front end technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, AWS, Modular software development, multi-tenant architecture and highly scalable systems and Server Operating systems internals, benchmarking and performance tuning (Linux & Windows)
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
- Understanding the different products and features as per the domain.
- Design the product road map.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third parties (i.e., finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile/web experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process "check-list".
E-Commerce Product Manager must have :-
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Retail, Tech, Start-ups, Travel, Media, Fintech, Insurance etc.
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus.
- Start-up experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- Experienced in successfully delivering projects with an effort of at least 300 MM - 400 MM
- Delivering projects in Capital Market domain – either in implementation projects or in BAU support projects
- Strong grasp on project management methodologies: planning, work break down, estimation & tracking
- Knowledge on estimation techniques, risk management
- Development background on JEE based application
- Very good communication & presentation skill
- Managing different types of stakeholders
- Good leadership skill including conflict resolution and expectation management of project team