We're Nagarro. We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18000+ experts across 32 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Must Have Skills: Digital products, Industry 4.0, RFP, Agile
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
• Should have experience in Supply chain/Data analytics/IOT domains.
• Must have experience as a consultant in one or more of the following domains: manufacturing, light engineering industry, heavy engineering, automotive, chemical, food & beverages, consumer goods, agriculture.
• Good experience in implementing IoT use cases across Edge and Cloud by leveraging standard out of the box platforms or creating bespoke solutions.
• Candidate should be fluent in agile delivery model with experience in working with any of the agile product management tool, preferably JIRA.
• Ability to create an understanding of customer business and customer value chain to identify the AS-IS process and digital gaps and create a TO-BE process.
• Must have experience in creating digital products / software / digital platforms.
• Must have experience in conducting customer workshops and ability to engage with them to elicit their business requirements and product requirements.
• Must have experience as a product owner especially in – creating and championing customer and product vision, identifying and documenting customer needs, managing the product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, planning and creating roadmaps for MVP.
• Should have experience of creating responses to customer RFP and RFI proposals.
• Must have ability to make and effectively communicate decisions. The candidate should know how to disagree, how to address opposition/rejection, how to navigate the conflicts in multi stakeholder requirement and how to build consensus.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with a global team.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring short term and long-term success of the account
• Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
• Interacting with other Center of Competence (CoE) architects and teams, and providing solutions from a software perspective
• Analyzing applications, both pre-production and post-production
• Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFPs and proposals
• Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs
• Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
• Providing expertise on the systems capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals
• Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects
• Driving the implementation of technology and process solutions from concept to completion
• Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle
• Good understanding of clients’ accounts, client database and business projects
• Conceptualizing and executing workshops internally and with customers on technology and business topics to identify new solution areas and use cases
• Effectively managing program(s) through development of robust schedules, change control, and risk mitigation
• Owning the health of the account on all key metrics (risk, scope, schedule, quality, resources, finance, and customer satisfaction)
• Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
• Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case
• Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance