Risk Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a part of the Data Science & Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate
high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data-driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
1. Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management systems
2. Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for risk management
3. Establish scalable, efficient and automated processes for model development, model
validation and model implementation
4. Analyse data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
5. Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
6. Create reports, presentations and process documents to display impactful results
7. Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
8. Develop insights and data visualizations to solve complex problems and communicate ideas to stakeholders
● Hands-on experience in Python/R & SQL
● Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area (e.g., gradient boosting machine, XGBoost, neural network), AI, and deep learning as well as classic statistical modeling techniques and assumptions
● Experience in handling complex and large data sources
● Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
● Experience in working on Big data and distributed computing
● Bachelors / Masters's degree in Maths, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative field
● 4 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving ability
● Strong presentation and communication skills
● Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
● Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
Data Scientist (Risk)/Sr. Data Scientist (Risk)
As a part of the Data science/Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
Preferred Skills & Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Past experience of working with business users to understand and define inputs for risk models.
- Ability to design and implement best in class Risk Models in Banking & Fintech domain.
- Ability to quickly understand changing market trends and incorporate them into model inputs.
- Expertise in statistical analysis and modeling.
- Ability to translate complex model outputs into understandable insights for business users.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Hands-on experience in Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience in any visualization tool preferably Tableau
- Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area
- Experience in handling complex data sources
- Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
- Experience of working on Big data and distributed computing.
- A BTech/BE/MSc degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, ML, Operations Research, or similar quantitative field.
- 3 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with good problem solving ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts.
- Direct Project Management of allocated Projects
- Ownership of Project Delivery utilizing Services resource
- Produce and/or accept Statement of Works as suitable for Project Delivery
- Ensure successful handover from Project Delivery to Support
- Manage product availability in order to manage Client expectation and ensure overall Client satisfaction.
- Set Project budgets
- Create and maintain high quality documentation for both Client and internal systems on a multitude of levels from pre-sales additions through to Project documentation.
- Close liaison with Sales and Logistics teams regarding procurement for each Project.
- Work closely with other teams to provide accurate, timely cost and budget information for all Projects.
- Help to shape and then deliver RFA’s Project Management methodology utilizing Best Practice.
- Actively participate in the operation of change management within the Project environment and consider impacts (at all times) in the delivery of said changes to the Project scope, systems and service.
- Manage Project issues, stage boundaries and changes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant role
- Financial Service experience preferred.
- Current Project Management accreditation e.g., Prince2/Agile
- Strong Customer orientation and focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of interpreting business requirements and considering the impact on IT services
- Demonstrable experience of producing / completing Projects and documentation often in very aggressive timescales
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong ethos of process adherence and the ability to instil in others
- Advanced Logical approach to delivery and Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written, ability to communicate with Clients at all levels in a professional manner, able to explain complex Project requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personality with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within and external to RFA
- Able to use logic/reason to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions and apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Excellent active listening and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner ensuring excellent Client support.
- Expert in Project Management and Project delivery within IT environments.
- Extensive experience in running concurrent multiple Projects, including performing as a Technical Project Manager.
- Extensive experience of producing and maintaining all Project related documents including (but not limited to) Highlight reports, Risk Logs and Lessons learned.
- Demonstrable experience in successful Project Delivery, preferably within a reseller or Managed Service environment.
- Firm grasp of risk management/mitigation and its control in order to successfully deliver Projects on time and to (or under) budget.
- Broad knowledge of IT and how it is successfully deployed in a business environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems (E.g., AD, Exchange, Group Policy, SharePoint, SQL)
- Understanding of networking technologies: firewalls, routers, switches, and general cabling
- Excellent knowledge of Desktop and Server infrastructure and an understanding of the challenges in its delivery.
- Able to stay abreast of changes and updates in relevant technologies.
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
The role of a Personal Loan Risk Head is to own, manage and communicate risk policies and processes. He/She shall provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support. Prospective candidates must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the Personal Loan portfolio, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Own the portfolio risk metrics - Loss forecasting, Stress testing, Credit Risk, Liquidity risk, Collections performance & strategy & overall ROA by segment.
- Monitor portfolio risk from granular dimensions and constantly implement strategies to maintain risk metrics within specific ranges.
- Monitor various operational metrics and develop alerting mechanisms to maintain process efficiency
- Designing and implementing strategies for Underwriting, Account Management, Portfolio Monitoring and Collections
- Develop risk based credit policies and pricing grids to maximize approvals within specific segments of risk
- Work with data science team which will develop algorithms and scorecards and drive decision models across various business segments.
- Partner with Engineering team to implement policies and scorecards.
- Supervise creation of time-sensitive analytics, visualisations, and complicated, high-visibility reports for Risk and Business management to use in portfolio monitoring and strategic decision-making.
- Have strong business understanding of the retail lending business in India and understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Should have hands-on experience working as data analyst or data scientist or statistical modeler in retail space, preferably in financial services or ecommerce.
- Strong experience in establishing and managing high-performing teams with a collaborative leadership approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Job description – Information Security (Network)
Roles and Responsibilities
Company will provide a professional opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and Cyber security based skills
Work profile of individual
- As part of the company cyber security consulting team, individual’s primary role would be to work with ISO 27k projects IT audits, ITGC audits, SSAE, SOC audits, IT Process Audit, Systems Audit, Gap assessment TPRM, GDPR, Infosec, GRC , ISMS , Cyber Security, SOX ITGC on customer engagements
- Will address all aspects of security like physical, logical, data, access etc and review Information Security policy and suggest / recommend necessary changes to the same on customer engagements
- Will be an active participant in internal / third party system security reviews and audits on customer engagements
- Will perform internal audits on all aspects of IT and ensure compliance with the prescribed security norms on customer engagements and will be responsible for tracking the open audit findings and closure of the same
- Will be responsible for implementation of new projects under Information Security Domain
- Will be able to manage document tracking and updating - policies, processes, procedures, templates etc.
- Will assist in development of proposals by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- Will engage with clients and(or) application development teams for implementation of cyber security & data privacy by design and data protection controls.
- Will support the clients with ongoing design, implementation and maintenance of the data privacy framework for managing data protection risk including responding to legislation, devising and owning policies and training.
- Will demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology and implementation.
- Individual would be responsible for contributing to a strong team environment and promoting a positive working relationship with their colleagues.
- Individual would predominately work with off-shore engagement teams and relevant teams on presale and cyber security delivery.
- Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected.
- Team members would be required to apply learning from trainings and on the job experience to work requests and support continuous process improvement.
- Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certifications (ISO 27001/ ISO 31000/ CISA/ CISSP/ CSX or equivalent and other relevant qualification/certification
- Experience : 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. Strong understanding of security principals: audit, policies, guidelines, and compliance.
- Good understanding of infrastructure (data centre, network end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations centre / compliance risk management and ITGC controls
- Good understanding of technical security like network security, operating system, encryption, use of tools and technologies for various processes like logical access control, network security, security monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of Internal Controls and Compliance. Must be able to recommend controls around people, process, and technology.
- Sound knowledge on IT controls (especially IT risks). Good experience with control assessment, check the effectiveness of the implemented controls and recommend mitigation / improvements.
- Good knowledge on Privacy, Governance and reporting
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Knowledge / experience in fields of ITGC audits, Internal Audit, External Audit / Statutory Audit projects
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collateral's with a strong focus on building relationships.
- Ability to assist in value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems and license Management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
The Risk team is responsible for overall risk framework and strategy for the organization. The team develops various risk models, arrives at various sector reports from a risk perspective and provides in depth analysis and recommendation around risk profiles of various clients.
In this role, the person is responsible for playing a leadership role in the Risk function to identify, assess, monitor and make timely and measured judgments on all current and potential future risks faced, in order to protect the organization’s interest, assets and reputation of the group along with growing shareholder value and profitability.
- Manage risk for the retail and wholesale portfolio. Should have managed organization level Risk Policies, Credit Underwriting and Collection functions.
- Manage risk framework for the organization - including updating, establishing new risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks. Ensure all policies and frameworks are kept updated and deployed to the optimum level.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's credit and lending portfolio through credit policy direction and implementation.
- Possess a complete understanding the business. Evaluate, improve, and monitor the business, including assisting in reporting to the Board and Board Committees and providing leadership in the effectiveness of credit risk management controls, systems, and processes across the organization.
- Lead and mentor a team of analysts.
- Possess 7+ years of relevant experience in financial services industry in a risk role.
- Exposure to both wholesale and retail risk in a banking environment will be preferred. Some experience in a business / sales role within the banking / NBFC space will be an added advantage.
- Should have held a position of authority in terms of allocation and appropriating limits.
- Sector understanding in financial institution space and good knowledge of interpreting financial trends.
- High proficiency in Python and SQL/NoSQL.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing e.g., PySpark, data lake is a plus.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to speak at various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts).
- Have demonstrated resilience – stayed with companies and taking businesses to scale, have preferably not ‘hopped jobs. Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through.
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
- Planning and scheduling Deliverability Assessments (DA) for critical deals
- Review of overall solution approach
- Coordinating with service-line Subject Matter Experts(SME) and facilitating DA
- Review the solution and identify risks based on experience/expertise in specific service-lines
- Articulation of risks and creation of risk reports based on SME connects
- Coordination with key stakeholders on risk mitigation/closure actions
- Creation of RAID(Risk-Assumption-Issue-Dependency) logs for senior leadership reviews
- Understanding customer requirements and analyzing cases in alignment with policies
- Working with the policy team to ensure the right risk parameters are captured and assessed
- Understanding industry and regulatory trends and their impact on customers to ensure the right decisions are taken
- Working closely with business functions to onboard the right set of customers.
- Working closely with operations to ensure that documentation and checks are put in place at various stages of the application lifecycle
- Developing industry-best practices and constantly striving to improve the same, basis market practices
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/ MBA(preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in handling credit risk assessment for unsecured business loans. Prior experience in the Lending domain, either with a Bank/ NBFC or a lending platform.
- Very good understanding of documentation related to lending pre-disbursement (mandatory)
- Experience in working on the lending business with a Bank, NBFC, or a platform (mandatory)
- Excellent understanding of industry trends and their impact on segments
- Setup basic credit underwriting processes and scale up the vertical
- Ability to assess customers' basic standard programs like Financials, Banking, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel and the ability to bring out insights from data