Risk Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
The Risk Manager will oversee the organization's risk management program, assessing and identifying risks that could impede the reputation, safety, security, or financial success of the organization.
- Designing and managing the consumers' credit portfolio and risk within the desired target
- Driving new experiments with deeper cust understanding and segmentation
- Leverage traditional and alternate data to create risk policies and ensure effective implementation
- Continuously plans, monitors, and reviews risk management and perform regular checking and/or surveillance to ensure that risk treatment is effective
- Establish, implement and manage risk policy and control frameworks, ensuring that minimum standards, ownership and operation are documented and communicated across the Group
- Manage a governance structure to monitor, challenge and test business compliance with risk policies and control frameworks
- Develop, lead and maintain a center of expertise within 1st line risk management
- Maintain comprehensive credit policy inventory and facilitate timely periodic review/approval of credit policies
- Monitor and communicate new regulatory issues/guidance impacting credit policy, analyze the impact, interpret and implement into policy
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Finance, or related field required.
- At least 7+ of related experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in risk management and policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support security compliance audits like SOC-2, ISO 27001 and HITRUST.
- Conduct readiness assessments, coordination with stakeholders, document and controls implementations for the external audits on a regular basis.
- Perform security and technology risk assessment, and provide recommendations on risk mitigation /remediation strategies under the guidance.
- Work with the business & other stakeholders in creating and roll out security policies, processes and controls to manage technology risk and ensure effective risk governance.
- Perform routine internal audits and follow up on action items for effective compliance management.
- Regularly review, update and align the current security policies with the control infra.
- Support, participate and monitor BCP/DR plan and drills under the guidance.
- Work with team or independently manage security projects and tools.
- Assist in mapping various compliance frameworks, certifications, etc.
- Support on vendor security assessments e.g. initial kick off, follow up, remediation plans and follow ups, etc. under the guidance.
- 7 years of relevant experience or a previous role into security technology with few years into risk, compliance and audit activities.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of various security audits like SOC 2 and ISO 27001, their expectatioins and requirements.
- Experienced in working with external auditors, as an auditor and auditee.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills on implementing security controls to protect organizational assets.
- Capable of participating in multiple projects simultaneously in an evolving and fast growing organizational culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good at coordination and a team player.
- Any of the certification/s – CISA, CRISC, etc.
- Past experience with healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experince with medical devices, IoT devices, etc. related compliance to support regulatory requirements (FDA, etc.) and third party security audits like SOC 2, ISO 27001, MDSAP, ISO 13485, etc. is a plus.
- Good to have knowledge of cloud security.
⮚ Planning & executing Functional/ Departmental Audits
⮚ Planning & executing Concurrent Audits and ensure the process is streamlined
⮚ Providing “Early warning signal” to the Central Audit Head based on irregularities observed during the audit
⮚ Planning & execution of special audits, field audits on a need basis
⮚ To ensure that the audits are performed completed as per the audit schedule
⮚ Assisting in preparation of the annual calendar for audits and ensuring compliance to the same
⮚ Coordinate with the auditee department to discuss audit reports, obtain
clarifications, and close audits
⮚ Planning & executing follow-up audits to verify compliance to audit reports
⮚ Execute management consultancy assignments, as needed
⮚ Overall demonstrate competency in being conscience keeper & pulse-taker of business trends
⮚ Manage the team & monitor multiple ongoing assignments
Reporting & Documentation
⮚ Submitting quality & relevant Audit-Reports on time
⮚ Supervising proper audit documentation including working papers by team members
⮚ Timely reporting of incident reports, process/ policy gaps.
⮚ Identifying early warning signals of fraud with required proof
Education: Graduate/ Any other relevant professional certifications in the fields of accounting auditing
⮚ Work Experience: At least 5+ years experience in Audit, of which 2+ years experience in a managerial position
⮚ Computer Knowledge, good excel-spreadsheet analytics for audit proficiency
⮚ Audit proficiency in operating Accounting & ERP software
⮚ Numeracy and a strong aptitude for big data analyst
The role of a Personal Loan Risk Head is to own, manage and communicate risk policies and processes. He/She shall provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support. Prospective candidates must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the Personal Loan portfolio, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Own the portfolio risk metrics - Loss forecasting, Stress testing, Credit Risk, Liquidity risk, Collections performance & strategy & overall ROA by segment.
- Monitor portfolio risk from granular dimensions and constantly implement strategies to maintain risk metrics within specific ranges.
- Monitor various operational metrics and develop alerting mechanisms to maintain process efficiency
- Designing and implementing strategies for Underwriting, Account Management, Portfolio Monitoring and Collections
- Develop risk based credit policies and pricing grids to maximize approvals within specific segments of risk
- Work with data science team which will develop algorithms and scorecards and drive decision models across various business segments.
- Partner with Engineering team to implement policies and scorecards.
- Supervise creation of time-sensitive analytics, visualisations, and complicated, high-visibility reports for Risk and Business management to use in portfolio monitoring and strategic decision-making.
- Have strong business understanding of the retail lending business in India and understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Should have hands-on experience working as data analyst or data scientist or statistical modeler in retail space, preferably in financial services or ecommerce.
- Strong experience in establishing and managing high-performing teams with a collaborative leadership approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Job description – Information Security (Network)
Roles and Responsibilities
Company will provide a professional opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will have the ability to develop process and Cyber security based skills
Work profile of individual
- As part of the company cyber security consulting team, individual’s primary role would be to work with ISO 27k projects IT audits, ITGC audits, SSAE, SOC audits, IT Process Audit, Systems Audit, Gap assessment TPRM, GDPR, Infosec, GRC , ISMS , Cyber Security, SOX ITGC on customer engagements
- Will address all aspects of security like physical, logical, data, access etc and review Information Security policy and suggest / recommend necessary changes to the same on customer engagements
- Will be an active participant in internal / third party system security reviews and audits on customer engagements
- Will perform internal audits on all aspects of IT and ensure compliance with the prescribed security norms on customer engagements and will be responsible for tracking the open audit findings and closure of the same
- Will be responsible for implementation of new projects under Information Security Domain
- Will be able to manage document tracking and updating - policies, processes, procedures, templates etc.
- Will assist in development of proposals by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
- Will engage with clients and(or) application development teams for implementation of cyber security & data privacy by design and data protection controls.
- Will support the clients with ongoing design, implementation and maintenance of the data privacy framework for managing data protection risk including responding to legislation, devising and owning policies and training.
- Will demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate the privacy implications of technology and implementation.
- Individual would be responsible for contributing to a strong team environment and promoting a positive working relationship with their colleagues.
- Individual would predominately work with off-shore engagement teams and relevant teams on presale and cyber security delivery.
- Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected.
- Team members would be required to apply learning from trainings and on the job experience to work requests and support continuous process improvement.
- Team members would be required to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Detailed focus when performing work and good project management skills when managing workload and maintaining timelines will be necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certifications (ISO 27001/ ISO 31000/ CISA/ CISSP/ CSX or equivalent and other relevant qualification/certification
- Experience : 3-5 years
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. Strong understanding of security principals: audit, policies, guidelines, and compliance.
- Good understanding of infrastructure (data centre, network end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations centre / compliance risk management and ITGC controls
- Good understanding of technical security like network security, operating system, encryption, use of tools and technologies for various processes like logical access control, network security, security monitoring etc.
- Sound knowledge of Internal Controls and Compliance. Must be able to recommend controls around people, process, and technology.
- Sound knowledge on IT controls (especially IT risks). Good experience with control assessment, check the effectiveness of the implemented controls and recommend mitigation / improvements.
- Good knowledge on Privacy, Governance and reporting
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.),
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Knowledge / experience in fields of ITGC audits, Internal Audit, External Audit / Statutory Audit projects
- Candidates should exhibit good client service skill collateral's with a strong focus on building relationships.
- Ability to assist in value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems and license Management systems
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
- One or two industry domain knowledge
- Client Interfacing skills
- Project and Team management
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
The Risk team is responsible for overall risk framework and strategy for the organization. The team develops various risk models, arrives at various sector reports from a risk perspective and provides in depth analysis and recommendation around risk profiles of various clients.
In this role, the person is responsible for playing a leadership role in the Risk function to identify, assess, monitor and make timely and measured judgments on all current and potential future risks faced, in order to protect the organization’s interest, assets and reputation of the group along with growing shareholder value and profitability.
- Manage risk for the retail and wholesale portfolio. Should have managed organization level Risk Policies, Credit Underwriting and Collection functions.
- Manage risk framework for the organization - including updating, establishing new risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks. Ensure all policies and frameworks are kept updated and deployed to the optimum level.
- Develop continuous monitoring and improvement of the quality of the organization's credit and lending portfolio through credit policy direction and implementation.
- Possess a complete understanding the business. Evaluate, improve, and monitor the business, including assisting in reporting to the Board and Board Committees and providing leadership in the effectiveness of credit risk management controls, systems, and processes across the organization.
- Lead and mentor a team of analysts.
- Possess 7+ years of relevant experience in financial services industry in a risk role.
- Exposure to both wholesale and retail risk in a banking environment will be preferred. Some experience in a business / sales role within the banking / NBFC space will be an added advantage.
- Should have held a position of authority in terms of allocation and appropriating limits.
- Sector understanding in financial institution space and good knowledge of interpreting financial trends.
- High proficiency in Python and SQL/NoSQL.
- Experience with big data and cloud computing e.g., PySpark, data lake is a plus.
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to speak at various levels of an organization (CXOs to analysts).
- Have demonstrated resilience – stayed with companies and taking businesses to scale, have preferably not ‘hopped jobs. Strong organizational skills and excellent follow-through.
- Present / articulate / position an idea compellingly and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work.
- Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
- Planning and scheduling Deliverability Assessments (DA) for critical deals
- Review of overall solution approach
- Coordinating with service-line Subject Matter Experts(SME) and facilitating DA
- Review the solution and identify risks based on experience/expertise in specific service-lines
- Articulation of risks and creation of risk reports based on SME connects
- Coordination with key stakeholders on risk mitigation/closure actions
- Creation of RAID(Risk-Assumption-Issue-Dependency) logs for senior leadership reviews
- Understanding customer requirements and analyzing cases in alignment with policies
- Working with the policy team to ensure the right risk parameters are captured and assessed
- Understanding industry and regulatory trends and their impact on customers to ensure the right decisions are taken
- Working closely with business functions to onboard the right set of customers.
- Working closely with operations to ensure that documentation and checks are put in place at various stages of the application lifecycle
- Developing industry-best practices and constantly striving to improve the same, basis market practices
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/ MBA(preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in handling credit risk assessment for unsecured business loans. Prior experience in the Lending domain, either with a Bank/ NBFC or a lending platform.
- Very good understanding of documentation related to lending pre-disbursement (mandatory)
- Experience in working on the lending business with a Bank, NBFC, or a platform (mandatory)
- Excellent understanding of industry trends and their impact on segments
- Setup basic credit underwriting processes and scale up the vertical
- Ability to assess customers' basic standard programs like Financials, Banking, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel and the ability to bring out insights from data