Senior management Jobs in Mumbai
Only apply on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk025uh?source=
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Associate Vice President - Product Engineering - DevOps or Senior Database Administrator to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, staging and production environments.
- Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud
- Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB), web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Plan, implement and maintain robust backup and restoration policies ensuring low RTO and RPO
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, Ali Cloud
- Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls
- Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Explore new tools to improve development operations to automate daily tasks
- Ensure High Availability and Auto-failover with minimum or no manual interventions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 11 to 14 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure
- Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios
- Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms
- Experience in query analysis, peformance tuning, database redesigning,
- Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent leadership skill.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate DevOps Engineer to cater to the development and operations efforts in product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust and scalable infrastructure.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have experience to automate and streamline development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in non-production and production environments.
Design and implement scalable infrastructure for delivering and running web, mobile and big data applications on cloud Scale and optimise a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS, Azure, GCP Define and build processes to identify performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls Manage robust monitoring and alerting infrastructure Explore new tools to improve development operations
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field 2 to 4 years of experience in designing and maintaining high volume and scalable micro-services architecture on cloud infrastructure Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and Python/Shell Scripting Extensive experience working with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Auto-scaling, VPC, Lambda), GCP, Azure Experience in deployment automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, Chef, GitLab) and monitoring tools like Zabbix, Cloud Watch Monitoring, Nagios Knowledge of Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Apache Kafka, Microservices architecture, Caching mechanisms Experience in enterprise application development, maintenance and operations Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
IT Services Firm
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer responsible for handling our GCP/AWS clouds. The candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless, microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
●Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team ● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Networking
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions by company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/monitoring with near zero downtime
Client of DMAIC - US based product Development Company
- 3+ years experience in automating application and database deployments using most of the above-mentioned technologies
- Strong experience in .NET and MS SQL
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new tools/technologies
- Ability to excel within an "Agile" environment
- Infrastructure automation is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application Deployments - Azure DevOps YAML build pipelines and classic release pipelines, PowerShell and bash scripts, Docker containers
- Database Deployments - DACPAC
- SCM - BitBucket
- Infrastucure - Windows Servers, Linux Servers, SQL Server, Azure SQL and many more Azure resources
- Application Types - Web APIs, Web Forms, Windows Services, Task Scheduler Jobs, SQL Server Agent jobs
- Development/Test Stack - VueJS, .NET Framework, .NET Core, Python, TypeScript, PowerBI, SSIS, SQL Server, NUnit, XUnit, Selenium, Postman, Sentry
- Currently exploring ARM, Terraform and Pulumi for infrastructure automation
- Automate application/database builds and deployments and write scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Optimize and improve existing builds/deployments
- Deploy applications/databases to different environments
- Setup/configure infrastructure on Azure
- Create/merge branches in git
- Help with debugging post-deployment issues
- Managing access to BitBucket, Sentry, VMs and Azure resources
at Miracle Hub
Job Title: Cloud Engineer - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise
- Azure Architecture
- DevOps Expert
- Infrastructure as a code
- Automate CICD pipelines
- Security and Risk Compliance
- Validate Tech Design
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process and Azure based architecture
- Develop and organize automated cloud systems
- Work with other teams in continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline in delivering solutions
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: 12-15 LPA with minimum 5 years of experience. ( OR AS PER LAST DRAWN )
Saas Based Tech Company
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- BE / MCA / B.Sc-IT / B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of overall development experience.
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment and setup
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate deployment
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
|Minimum 8+ years software development/deployment experience as per below mentioned competencies:|
|·Technical skills in most of the following areas:|
|o Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise cloud-based IoT solutions using Amazon Cloud Computing Services including EC2, S3, RDS IAM, SQS, SNS, VPC, EBS, AWS Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation|
|o knowledge and experience in both waterfall and agile SDLC practices|
|o Working knowledge of common languages and platforms i.e. .Net stack (Web, Windows and Services), Java script frameworks (Angular, ReactJs), Cloud platform(AWS expert), IoT, and scripting languages, such as Python, PowerShell, and Bash.|
|o Design & develop web, Web api ,IOT & Cloud based solutions using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, asp.Net MVC, Web API, .Net Core, SQL Server, Redis, AWS, No-SQL databases, Unit testing frameworks, CI/CD frameworks).|
|o Experience in AWS with .Net Core application.|
|o Need to have a good object oriented programing knowledge (OOD,SOLID & Design patterns)|
|o Have a good eye for NFRs (Scalability, extensibility, reliability etc) while evaluating design.|
|o Working Knowledge of Agile-Scrum Methodology.|
|o Performing Serverless Software development using Amazon Lambda written in GoLang / NodeJS via REST or AWS SDK|
|o Experience in Cloud Watch monitoring|
|o Understanding and experience in developing solutions using application layer protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP HTTP/S, and Web Sockets.|
|o Ability to write automated unit test cases using mocking frameworks|
|o Proficient in RDS concepts including schema design, querying, performance tuning and debugging (preferably in PostgreSQL)|
|o Experience in Micro-services architecture|
|o Very good experience with Source Control Management Tool - Github|
|o Experience in executing CI/CD processes in AWS environments is desirable|
|o Familiarity with Linux Operating Systems and networking concepts|
|o Experience in data analytics, predictive analytics and AI/ML would be preferred .|
|o Should have excellent problem solving skills with good logical and analytical skills|
|o Knowledge in developing scripts using Python will be an added advantage|
|· Understanding of the following areas:|
|o Design data storage, movement, orchestration solutions on AWS.|
|o Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation.|
|o Strong on Cloud patterns involving data management, availability, Messaging, Monitoring, Resiliency, Performance and Security.|
|o Delivery infrastructure buildout (e.g. CI, deployment orchestration, observability, and A/B test infrastructure)|
|o Good to have experience designing and implementing complex solutions in cloud apps, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.|
|o Modern security practices|
|o Modern platform API design|
|o Modern data architectures (e.g. event driven architectures, stream processing, and integrating real time analytics into customer applications)|
|o Microsoft Azure Cloud|
|· Organizational skills and consulting abilities:|
|o Support organizational changes in regards to capability development, restructuring toward product-centric team models, and transitioning to modern agile SDLC practices|
|o Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels|
|o Manage priorities and make decisions in high stakes scenarios|
|· You should be able to:|
|o Guide teams in addressing the technical and delivery challenges|
|o Provide hands-on guidance to teams with an emphasis on strong layering and isolation practices and effective test strategies|
|o Support the implementation of delivery pipelines with modern delivery technologies|
|o Able to influence and coach those around you to orchestrate team success.|
|o Should contribute to the definition and validation of Platform architectures|
|o Converts Solution Requirements into logical systems & subsystems|
|o Innovates and creates new ideas and have ability to develop quick proof of concepts and validate with customer.|
|o Understands Macro Trends, Industry/Domain specific trends and business opportunity|
|o Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.|
|o Hands-on person with ability to create quick prototypes and validate with customer|
A Reputed IT Services Company
- GCP Cloud experience mandatory
- CICD - Azure DevOps
- IaC tools – Terraform
- Experience with IAM / Access Management within cloud
- Networking / Firewalls
- Kubernetes / Helm / Istio