Release Management Jobs in Pune
Why Work at Intellias?
Ranked #1 by Forbes for IT Services in Ukraine (#5 across all industries), and ‘Employer of Choice for Professionals’ by EY. For the past 19 years, our 2,500 in-house technologists have helped thousands of clients engineer great products and services across 10 offices and delivery locations throughout the world.
Serving a range of company sizes, from Fortune 500 large enterprises to small and medium-size businesses, including early-stage tech innovators/start-ups, our superior software engineering qualities extend across 11 key industries including Automotive, Transportation/Logistics, Banking/Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and more.
The company’s double-digit growth over the past five years has awarded venture capital investment from Horizon Capital, the largest private equity fund in Ukraine.
Intellias has been featured in the 2019 Global Outsourcing 100 list by IAOP, is recognized by Inc. 5000, and is acknowledged in the GSA UK Awards.
What is it like to work at Intellias
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Working at Intellias is:
- Acting humanly. Intellias has no place for discrimination, artificial hierarchies, pressure, or toxicity. We foster a culture of openness and caring, efforts, and results.
- People over processes. Our processes are constantly evolving to become more convenient and provide a positive experience for everyone who works here.
- Smart comfort. Intellias has an entire system designed for its employees to feel comfortable—both physically and emotionally.
- You manage your time!
- Mature engineers. Over 60% of our team are software engineers with Senior and higher qualifications.
- Ecomobility. We want to see our cities eco-friendly and sustainable. That’s why we foster a cycling culture on our team and reduce waste.
About the role:
We are seeking a Senior Build Engineer to work with the DevOps and feature teams to implement and maintain the core tooling around the C++ and python build system. This includes analyzing the current build system, proposing and demoing new build tools and technologies, implementing and continuously improving a state of the art, monorepo based build system.
- Company-wide build tools and scripting for C++ and python projects
- Third-party library management
- Automated execution of unit- and integration tests
- Code quality checks for local development and CI gating
- Close cooperation with feature teams
- Migration of a custom build pipeline to a industry standard tooling environment
- 5+ years of industry experience in C++ Software Development Build and Release
- Expert level knowledge of modern CMake and Bazel
- Expert-level knowledge of Python and its package-management tools (pip, poetry, etc.)
- Good knowledge of conan as a package-management tool
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the C++ build and link process
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, Grafana)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager to join our team and manage our agile development process and execution across a suite of tools and products. The PM will be responsible for delivering features on time and with given resources, so that the outcome matches expectations of external and internal stakeholders. The Project Manager manages the development by aligning available resources and managing issues and risks. As such, you will be at the center of business, product, and technical teams at DeepIntent.
- Report progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Maintain balance between business requests and sprint scope in order to hit business critical milestones on time
- Achieve internal consensus and incorporate feedback from a range of internal/external sources to ensure that the right features are being delivered at the right time.
- Document and share updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create transparency and accountability so that we can measure and improve the development process iteratively and increase team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field or Bachelor's degree in a non-technology related field with 3+ years work experience in a technology-related field.
- 3+ years experience working in a relevant field.
- Experience working with the Agile project management process, Jira, and Confluence
- Bias towards action, and a demonstrated ability to break down work and identify the highest value, lowest-effort items.
- Detailed knowledge of Agile development practices and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-impact features at scale.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment and across all stages of the product life-cycle.
- Experience of using analytical tools to monitor success of features and influence changes to the product.
- Have know how of user experience and usability and be able to apply it to the product.
- Experience of working with a mixture of in-house and outsourced or offshore teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-technical audiences.
- Experience of stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
- PMP Certification desired, but not required.
We are seeking a collaborative, organized, process and detail oriented Release manager to drive high quality, on-time deployment of quarterly product releases by designing, implementing and executing effective release management processes in a collaboration with global Engineering, Operations, Product Management, services and Technical Support teams.
- Managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and
- Planning release windows and cycles across portfolios, components
- Managing relationships working on interrelated processes
- Communicating crucial release plans and changes
- Measuring and monitoring progress to achieve a timely software release within
- defined budgetary limits and defined quality standards
- Producing deployment, implementation, and run books plans
- Conducting release readiness and milestone reviews
- Maintaining release schedules for every core service and ensuring it aligns with major vendors and other stakeholder. Qualifications
- Mid-Senior: 7-12+ years of experience
- Experience as a release manager leading a substantial feature/product in the enterprise
- Curiosity to learn + Extreme ownership + EQ/interpersonal skills
- Enjoys streamlining complex engineering processes and wants to gain mastery ∙
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion.
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. dial for info nine one zero one four double three eight one two.
• Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request,
Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals,
SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
• Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products
outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform.
• Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and
troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform.
Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and
• Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow
Platform technology and tools.
• Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes
(Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM
• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy
improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform
interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the
• Preferably certified in ServiceNow