Content Management System (CMS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a
qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including
blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of
content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all
formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media
posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive
leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical
errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge
Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO
friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO,
product team, sales team & agencies.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style
Create and publish engaging content.
Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
Optimize content according to SEO.
Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement
Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase
Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s
I Qualification(s): Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in
Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting
from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and
scale it to A class standards.
Length of Experience: 06 – 08 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
Proven work experience as a Content manager
Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
Familiarity with social media
Excellent writing skills in English
Attention to detail
Good organizational and time-management skills
BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus
Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people,
processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business
and the team.
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operations, and customer service automation.
You should have a solid understanding of the HubSpot Inbound Marketing ecosystem in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and closing.
You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the HubSpot platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Set up and manage marketing/sales automation through Hubspot
- Marketing Hub: Setting up a newsletter, Managing Blog, Content marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Pillar-Cluster strategy, Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Sales Enablement using documents, Meeting tool, Sequences, Calling tool integration, Task management (follow-ups), Deal Management, Reporting, Mail provider integrations - Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Service Hub: Automatic ticket creation, Custom stages of a custom Service pipeline, Workflows within different stages, Automatic ticket opening and closures
- CMS: Website migration, Domain configuration, Website management, Traffic analytics
Leverage all Hubspot features effectively; this includes:
- Import/export of data (contacts/companies/deals)
- Data segmentation
- Creating active and static lists
- Data normalization
- Email Marketing using HubSpot (newsletters, promotional, services)
- Creating deal stages and pipeline
- Create conversation inbox
- Lead Generation implementation
- Creating emails (content, design, and automation)
- Creating Landing pages (content, design & development, and automation)
- Creating workflow & sequences
- Creating chatbots/chat flows
- Creating Reports and dashboard
- Manage and improve engagement programs in Hubspot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and execute automated Hubspot email and multi-channel campaign
- Setting up and maintaining triggers and workflows
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Own the lead scoring and manage the handover to sales of leads for prospecting
- Ensure data about lead quality and results is captured and utilized for subsequent processes
- Brainstorm and develop email marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Creation of required landing pages, email templates for activity
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Advise and strategize the creation of web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings in HubSpot
- Work with the content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences to the business
- Work closely with the sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- At least, 5+ years of experience in actively using HubSpot platform including CRM, marketing, and sales automation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, and pivot as needed
- A passion to stay current with issues and trends in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot feature usage, email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good in data analysis and reporting
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Hubspot Certified
- Experience in WordPress CMS
As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will
● Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
● Collaborate with members of a creative team
● Manage front-end and back-end website development
● Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
● Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
● Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
● Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practice
Our ideal colleague must
● Have 5+ years of experience
● Have experience in managing media websites at scale
● Be proficient in using WordPress
● Have experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
● Have strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
● Have keen attention to detail
Job Location: Bangalore
- WordPress developer to build custom solutions for our clients or for Product
- Write reusable, efficient and robust code while adhering to WordPress coding standards
- Should Manage task & time deadline
- Extensive WordPress Implementation Experience should possess at least 2 years of WordPress development experience
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience in theme customization
- Experience of WooCommerce and Should be able to deploy WordPress sites independently
- Good in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms and/or MVC frameworks
- Good analytical and logical skills, HTML5, CSS3 development skills are an added advantage
- Experience using MySQL database
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, YII, Zend, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus
- Object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of Angular, React will be a big plus
- Should be well versed with HTML, CSS and JS"
We are looking for an immediate joiner
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Experience and ability to translate designs into Wordpress pages using Page Builder (Visual Composer, Divi or Elementor) and PHP
- Designing and managing the website back-end with PHP including database and server integration.
- Developing custom Wordpress themes.
- Integration of third party plugins and APIs.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting Wordpress related issues.
- Proficient with any plugin.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Knowledge of front-end technologies including CSS3 and HTML5
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company and this role is specifically working with the Web Design Team. This team collaborates with the different marketing teams (internal & clients) to design and develop marketing driven websites that generate leads. The role requires an individual to have an eye for design, conceptual understanding of SEO and digital marketing, and knowledge of the WordPress CMS. This role requires an individual to have strong attention to details and strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
This role is for a design and marketing focused Project Coordinator who will work on website design and development projects. We typically use WordPress as our CMS and iterate fast on websites depending on the requirements from the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, an eye for design, and is able to make minor content changes as required.
- Conceptual understanding of SEO and Digital Marketing Principles
- Strong eye for web and mobile site design
- Past experience working with the WordPress CMS
- Decent copy writing skills to give direction to the copy writer and also directly make edits to the content as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project coordination skills
JOB Role: CMS Developer (AEM Cross Train)
Work Location: Chennai & Remote also Preferred
About the Role:
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient custom components for enterprise scale applications in AEM Platform.
- Adopt agile methodology and iterative development.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Demonstrate creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical environment.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancement and fixes
- Hands-on in any one of the CMS platforms with an in depth understanding of the platform (Drupal, WordPress, Liferay etc.)
- Good knowledge of theme, plug-ins customization and custom component development
- Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- The candidate is expected to pick up AEM platform quickly and get certified.
- Candidates having a strong java skillset (or have experience in java-based CMS platforms - like Liferay) is expected to learn AEM platform and contribute extensively to AEM backend development in JCR, OSGI and Apache Sling
- Good Communication (both verbal and written).
- Play a complete Backend development role for Magento store development, maintenance, upgradation and customization projects. Also provide support to clients, via project management tool. Handle the complete project and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Must posses fair, clear understanding of fundamentals and concepts of Magento 1/2, PHP, Zend Framework
- Knowledge in Magento Extension development.
- Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Good experience in Magento 2 Store development - design implementation, creating themes, create custom modules;
- Strong Knowledge of Magento Best Practices, including experience developing custom extensions and extending third party extensions
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications, and websites.
- Can understand the goals and create strategies for each project.
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Focused on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP),
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
About First PrinciplesWe are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
We at First Principles are looking for a trustworthy and proactive WordPress Developer with minimum 3 years of Web Development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Requirement analysis and discussion with Stakeholders
- Provide user experience based on UX design principles
Requirement & Skills :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, GraphQL)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- 3+ years of experience as Wordpress developer
- Experience in Digital Marketing Agencies/Studio
- 5+ years PHP development experience required with PHP, MVC, CMS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, MySQL
- PHP, MVC Architecture
- Hands-on experience in any of the php frameworks (Laravel / Cakephp / Yii / Codeignitor / Zend)
- Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development
- Must be able to design and manage the database using MySQL
- Strong knowledge on MySQL queries and optimization
- Version Control System
- Bitbucket or GitHub Source Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in ideation of marketing strategy for various products across different geographies
- Plan, ideate and create content with the help of tools and external agencies/freelancers.
- Manage PR & Events for the entire organization.
- Understand and implement best marketing practices in the B2B SaaS industry
- Implement tools to automate marketing & content creation tasks
- Evaluate and deploy vendors, manage relationships, and own deliverables through constant communication
Mandatory Requirements :
- Excellent written and verbal communication (must)
- Min 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or content management in previous roles
- A strong understanding of the B2B SaaS industry or Retail industry.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment aligned with the organization's priorities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and ability to prioritize
- A strong focus on generating insights and data-backed decisions
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools will be a big plus
What is in it for you :
- Explore different facets of marketing in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Drive initiatives and set processes for scalable growth
- Closely work with Top management to craft compelling brand messaging
- Immense opportunity to join a team that is growing fast at an early stage
- Experience executing projects on WordPress
- Experience customizing existing WordPress plug-ins for integration or other requirements
- Expertise in customizing, developing, and integrating WordPress themes
- Manage the project giving importance to cost and quality
- Work with the user group to improve the solution
- Document existing functions and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 year of hands on experience in WordPress development
- Good understanding of PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding of Web Content Management is desirable
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet aggressive deadlines
• Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
• Highly motivated and detail oriented; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
• Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines.
Can apply for internship .Freshers are also welcome.
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom is looking for a highly driven WordPress Web Developer to join our growing organization. In this role you will manage and continually improve our website and associated properties. This individual will work primarily with the Marketing team. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
Developing and providing maintenance support for WordPress site
Design and build responsive, cross-browser compatible pages using Wordpress (including localized versions of pages)
Assist with helpdesk tickets and troubleshooting as needed
Optimizing page speed of WordPress sites
Create and maintain the documentations of development work
Ongoing security patching
Work closely with the members of Web Team and internal customers
5+ years of professional Front End Development experience
Experience developing pages in Wordpress
Experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design
Ability to create responsive web pages from design prototypes in Figma
Understanding of JSON, Lottie, Web Authentication, Bootstrap, React, Storybook, and Invision.
Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work to deadlines
PHP and WordPress experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/7i2o_tszj5g__;!!K5ATeMLGHIlgtw!N_9bFG2WvSVHNjvQfjuOpRN_CRuOAVcjK-OUBF5KymSi-XOFAnfRCVoBcyNhxGRFJi6P$" target="_blank">Hear from our leadership team
https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications/awards" target="_blank">Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
https://blog.zoom.us/category/company-news/" target="_blank">Visit our Blog
http://zoom.us/download" target="_blank">Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on https://www.instagram.com/zoom/" target="_blank">Instagram
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architects are a crucial part of our team. They bring the experience designs to fruition to achieve the business goals of the organization. As an AEM Architect, in this role it's important to step back and look at the big picture to see how the solution fits with the overall vision. Our AEM Architects working with our clients, as the go-to person collaborating with top-notch engineers to create and bring the experience into the real world for their customers/users.
Requirements for this role include:
• Ideal candidate shall possess extensive Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development experience with strong Java/J2EE background
• 10 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 4 years of experience in AEM
• Understand the business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to
execute tactical and strategic initiatives
• Strong understanding of the AEM platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and performance
optimization to include Apache Sling, Apache Felix (OSGi) and the various implementations of the Java
Content Repository (JCR)
• Hands on experience and well versed in template/components/workflows, Sling API’s and integration of AEM
with other systems like Single Sign-On (SSO)
• Experienced back-end and web service developer
• Strong understanding CMS platform, architecture and infrastructure setup, management and integrations with
SSO, other J2EE implementations is highly preferred
• Candidate with a strong background in implementation of large Web Content Management Systems (CMS) is
• Experience with other offerings under Adobe Marketing cloud such as Adobe Analytics, Target, Campaign is a
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written with effective stakeholder management skills is expected • Ability to mentor, handle and work collaboratively with development, quality and user experience teams is highly
• Ability to support deployment of applications to the various environments using DevOps tools and methodologies • Conversant with communicating and leading globally diversified teams across time zones and Agile centric
delivery models is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyse quantitatively, scope technical requirements and
effectively architect solutions with appropriate tools is essential Qualifications:
Education and Experience requirements include:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or Business
• Experience with implementing Web Content Management Systems on a large scale is required • Ability to create architecture diagrams using tools like Visio or other modern tools
• Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of the systems
• Work collaboratively with other application teams
• Work with globally diversified team in different time zones
• Guide & mentor other team members
• Work on more than one project simultaneously
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Developers should be team player or should work individually when required.
- Developer should work parallel to backend developers.
- Good understanding of APIs and how to use them to get the work done fast.
- Proficiency in writing clean and optimized code.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- Knowledge of ReactJs/VueJs & Python will be a plus
ERAINTERFACES | Leading WordPress - LMS - Chatbot Providers in India We are into Website, Application, Artificial Intelligence Developers in India, (LMS) Learning Management System, Chatbot, Alumni Software Providers.
visit us at : https://erainterfaces.com/
- Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
- Excellent communication to interact with business teams.
- Check that system is unit tested and verified according to requirements.
- Assist Dev Lead on the technical issue resolution Engineer, Data Scientist)
- Experience — 8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and developing Sitecore-based web application
- Experience in developing complex, high-availability, high-volume, and n-tier applications
- Any Graduate
The ideal candidate needs to be highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in Wordpress. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of enhancements, and new development as required
- Work on development or modification of WooCommerce and WordPress plugins to meet the desired functionalities
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
• Designing and implementing new website features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end developmentskills