Retail management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- QC Check
- Inventory Managment
- People Management
- Retail Operations
Supply Chain Modeller
Lyric Studio is an AI-driven platform engineered to transform supply chain management. Designed with all stake holders in mind - supply chain managers, supply chain engineers, and algorithm developers in mind, our platform combines ready-to-use products, customizable components, and the ability to create organization-specific IP. Dive into a world of intelligent decision products that optimize supply chains, and experience the power and flexibility Lyric Studio offers to tech-savvy professionals.
What you'll be doing -
We're on the hunt for a skilled and zealous Supply Chain Wizard to join our league of extraordinary individuals. In this role, you'll concoct, refine, and authenticate supply chain models that will forge strategic decisions and furnish our clients with actionable intel.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize supply chain models (demand forecasting, inventory, transportation, warehousing, distribution)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, defining project requirements and timelines
- Use advanced modeling techniques, simulation tools, and optimization algorithms to analyze supply chain problems
- Translate findings into clear, actionable recommendations
- Validate model performance, ensuring platform accuracy and reliability
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices
What we look for -
- Bachelor's or Master's in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering from Tier 1 colleges.
- 2+ years in Network optimization, Inventory optimization, Supply chain planning, Routing etc
- Proficiency in optimization tools (Python, R, CPLEX, Gurobi) and simulation software (Supply Chain Guru, LogicNet Plus, Blue Yonder, o9)
- Strong understanding of supply chain concepts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Operations & Logistics Executive" for one of the UK based online marketplace @ Bangalore !!!
Position: Operations & Logistics Executive
- It is an online marketplace which offers a refreshing new way to search and order fresh, authentic, and healthy home cooked food.
- It offers a unified way for foodies to find home cooked food and a simple, intuitive way of selling home food for chefs.
- The service is live across the UK and is entering the Indian market
Below are details of the role:
- The operations person will work alongside both internal and external suppliers to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Manage stock levels, ensure deliveries are dispatched on time
- Manage the working relationship with our logistics provider
- Monitor the routes and ensure they are being run most optimally while holding our logistics provider accountable for any delayed/missed deliveries
- Act as the operational contact between local operations, suppliers, and the logistics companies
- Good communicator in English, Kannada and Hindi
Experience: 2+ years
Work Mode: Hybrid
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Shift: General Shift
Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Thank You & Regards,
• Responsible for leading and overseeing all operations in the company with Ownership
• Understand the entire Logistics process flow and drive the Operations team to achieve
• Assisting in recruitment of Operations & Supply teams along with the support from HR
• Distribution of sales targets amongst the team members to ensure that the monthly
targets are achieved.
• Coordination with the different stakeholders and teams for smooth operations
• Updating the management team with progress, challenges, and developments on a
· Project Delivery:
Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics, Supply Chain and IT transformation related projects.
Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on S/4HANA Supply Chain functionality & new features to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes.
Lead/support implementation engagements using a deep knowledge of S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities.
Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
Manage client stakeholders across the board and project team
CXO level stakeholder management (Client)
Monitor project financials and deliver against target profitability
· Networking and Business Development
Create and manage good independent relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Support project and practice leadership in expanding opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning
Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities
Support pursuits related to S/4HANA Supply Chain opportunities by assisting Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, supporting S/4HANA sales cycles
· Developing Thought Leadership and Assets
Support/develop cutting edge points of view/articles that drives equity in the market
Design and build assets that distinguish capabilities to drive additional business
· Knowledge Management
Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
· People Management
Support internal capability development through robust training sessions (design curriculum/deliver sessions) for the practice.
Develop and expand S/4HANA Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
Enable, mentor and coach colleagues in S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities and best practices
MBA Preferred or Full time Graduate
1- 15 years of relevant post qualification experience
Key Competencies and skills
· Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Manufacturing & warehousing processes is a must
· Hands on experience on Available to Promise, Global ATP, Demand Driven MRP and PPDS
· Experience with inter- and intra-company processes: Make-To-Order and Engineer-To-Order
Understanding and experience of SCM related customizing and developments
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We're backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among the top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively since the job involves coordinating with clients, couriers, and other operational departments.
- The candidate must ensure that quality assurance checks are completed and maintained.
- A Candidate is responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Preparation of Non-Delivery Report.
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft word, MIS, maintaining and updating trackers.
- The candidate should be fluent in Hindi, English, and regional languages.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Logistic Management
- Courier Management
- Verification and Customer Support
- Team Management
As a Sr. Executive you will play a very vital role in developing SOPs and help the team implement
the same. You as the last-mile champ will handle all end to end NDR process. You will act as a bridge between customer support and logistic team. You will be one person who will pump in
enough fuel and energy to run and deliver operations at its best.
➢ Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the Customer Support Team by highlighting to Last Mile Logistics Partner.
➢ Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow of day to day tickets raised related to
Last Mile complaints.
➢ Can handle End to end NDR process. Can manage both Call Centre & Logistic Partners
Ensure the designated Service Level Requirements, Customer promise dates, FAD, NDR,
S2D. & all such Key Performance Indicators are achieved on a weekly and monthly levels
➢ Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of
➢ Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions
to improve the same
➢ Communicate with Last Mile Vendors for Lost & Damages with working data.- Work with
Internal for reconciliations for Disputes of Weights, Lost in Transit, etc.