Event Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Organisation- A leading Venture Capital firm in Bangalore.
● Partnerships and Strategic Alliances: Build and manage an exclusive global network of technology partners providing portfolio companies access to a sought-after community of experts, intentional support and valuable resources. Source, filter and maintain partner lists across, talent, sales, marketing, product, design, technology etc that directly catalyse growth.
● Founder Community: Lead and implement the founder community strategy that puts the founders' growth and learning at the centre. You will engage and foster the community through intentional programs and content strategy.
● Events Management: You’ll design exclusive and thoughtful events and community engagement initiatives. The events will take many different forms: large speaker events, small group and interactive group discussions, that'll help 3one4 founders and their teams build formidable and enduring companies.
● Manage the Ecosystem: From portfolio founders, advisors, corporate networks, and investors, you'll be responsible for managing and creating truly engaging and meaningful touchpoints for the 3one4 ecosystem. You will also play a key role in identifying and establishing meaningful relationships with global and local partners who will play an impactful role in our growth journey.
Managing the talent services for early-stage teams - identifying tools to help manage the pipeline and talent database; managing and tracking open roles from portfolio and talent partners.
● Operations: Manage operations, Identify gaps in processes and build systems around tasks.
Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
Presents design ideas and recommendations to marketing manager, committee, or sales team.
Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
Composes draft speeches for senior management and assists with finalizing speeches.
Schedules and develops filming scripts and production.
Evaluates success of campaigns when completed.
Attends trade shows and community fairs and staffs the company booth.
Performs other duties as assigned
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Meeting an Alumni when they sign their offer letter and making the first introduction.
- Liaising with HR on any on-boarding queries.
- Managing the Alumni’s induction to company and the client in partnership with HR.
- Making sure the Alumni is legally compliant and aware of company's and any clients main policies and procedures.
- Managing Alumni’s attendance on-site and minimize absence/tardiness
- Making sure every Alumni is met during their first week and first month on site.
- Making sure every Alumni is met every quarter thereafter.
- Attending the performance review for the Alumni’s first 6 months on site.
- Monitoring the Alumni’s performance closely during the 6th, 12th and 18th-month formal automated appraisals.
- Managing and reviewing 6th, 12th and 18th-month appraisals onSalesforce.com.
- Working with HR and client line manager on any learning and development, performance management or employee relations as required.
- Motivating and ensuring Alumni’s achievement of all learning and development milestones
- Attending the conversion meeting with the Alumni when they have completed their two years on site.
- Liaising with any internal client main point of contact for the Alumni they have on site to make sure program running smoothly internally.
- Ensuring 100% compliance onSalesforce.com, keeping all relevant records up to date and notes on all meetings.
- Being responsible for creating strong and empathetic relationships with all alumni graduates.
- Liaising with the HR Associate responsible for Alumni in escalating any employee relations, engagement, training or other related issues.
- Coordinating all training requirements post-deployment including; requests, conversations regarding the correct intervention with both Alumni and line manager and sourcing the correct partnerships
- Actively contributing to new business development and client penetration opportunities, feeding back commercial propositions and driving an increase to the overall number of Alumni graduates.
- Working with your counterparts responsible for Associates to define, develop and expand ideas for monthly social/business events for Alumni Associates and all Associates and organise and plan in partnership with internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with your counterparts and the marketing team, to promote all relevant events to our Alumni Associate population.
- Being responsible for all events being on budget and well attended.
- Assisting with Company-wide events.
- Promoting the company’s brand at University level events.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate degree in business or another related industry highly desirable.
- Membership of a recognised relevant accredited body is highly desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Financial products, relationship management
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Leadership and team management skills
- Must understand processes related to on-boarding and induction of the Alumni
- Understand facilitation with various senior stakeholders to ensure adequate support and resources are available to all Alumni Associates.
- Have handled responsibility for all alumni events throughout the calendar year and assisting with company events