Audit management Jobs in Mumbai
Job Description :-
Job Title: Accounts & Audit Executive
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Gender - Male
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Working days:- 5
Location: Mumbai (Andheri West)
Roles and responsibilities:-
Understanding internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objective.
Initiating improvements to the Financial Control and Auditing process.
Acquire, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, data’s & reports.
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
Identify loopholes and suggest appropriate risk management activities.
Maintain open communication with management committee.
Conduct follow up audits.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
Experience in Accounting and Audit
Experience in finalization of accounts
Experience in payroll audit
Knowledge and expertise in Ind AS, IFRS, Accounting and Audit Standards
Minimum 4 or 5 years of experience is needed.
Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills.
Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
at Tara Technocracy
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Analysing the company’s financial systems and procedures.
- Conducting internal and external audits.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies.
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports.
- Providing assistance with tax planning.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.