4+ Delivery Management Jobs in Pune | Delivery Management Job openings in Pune
Apply to 4+ Delivery Management Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Delivery Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and support scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Document and share updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 1+ years experience in a technology-based domain.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (like the definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement).
- Startup environment experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
Own end-to-end Software project/program delivery, including Project plan, schedule, execution/monitoring working with SW engineers globally.
- Work in close collaboration with Program managers, Project Leads & Architects to achieve tactical project goals & balance strategic Software organization goals.
- Good knowledge of Java preferably Angular.
- Work closely with Software development teams spread globally, playing a leadership role in Software development process across products.
- Identify project risks, control them, and manage regular communication to stakeholders, ensuring thoroughness in dealing with the details.
- Be a change agent. Drive agility in organization & demonstrate sense of urgency.
Continuously reviews program progress, proactively identify risks and collaboratively develops and drives risk mitigation efforts.
- Interacts frequently with all levels of internal management as well as across functions and business units.
- Participates in interactions with customers and regulators concerning product design, systems, and processes.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects that may span multiple sections or departments with the objective of achieving quality, reliability, and cost improvements.
- Develops long term plans for product development proposals.
- Continuous improvement and simplification for efficient delivery.
- Highly experienced in SDLC implementation
- Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills in driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
- Strong visualization & reporting skills using latest & greatest project management & reporting tools
- Strong presentation skills and having had the exposure to reporting out project status to senior management.
Excellent interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills required
- Effective communication with customer.
Establishing new contacts
End to end sales cycle.