Software project management Jobs in Mumbai
at Credilio Financial Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Coordinate with Product & UX/UX teams to understand the product requirements.
- Work closely with Developers & QA teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolve operational system issues timely.
- Ensure changes in the project plan are communicated to team members.
- Fill in for the manager by managing daily operations in his/her absence.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Management of Adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan.
- Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third-Party Vendors, and back-end API providers.
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn-down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like JIRA, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise to manage and prioritise several projects based on business needs.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills for data management.
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry