11+ Records Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Records Management Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 11+ Records Management Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Records Management Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Experience: Fresher or (0-1 year)
Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am.
Job Title: Process Associate (CA)
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
• Analyses complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets, and expenditures
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
• Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
• Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
• Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
• Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Assists in preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
• Participates in external audit as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of external auditors
• Assists in various special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner and ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with MS Office
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting+ Qualified CA (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of GAAP, Accounting Standards,
2. Good communication skills - oral, written
3. Ability to work in a team.
4. Take ownership of the work
5. Work in stretched time, if required, sometimes
6. Abide by values - respect, care, share.
7. Urge to know.
CA Accounting, GAAP
The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Financial Reporting: You will be providing timely and accurate financial reporting to management together with strategic insights on the company s financial position.
Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the most suitable accounting system/ tools needed to support the accounting needs of the organization
Implementing best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering:
- Accounts Payables - Purchase to Procurement Cycle & Policies, SOPs and SLAs
- Accounts Receivables - Billing Processes and Systems to raise timely invoices and perform ageing analysis
- Revenue and Cash Reconciliations and suggesting and implementing SOPs and SLAs
Financial Closure - Ensure timely and accurate monthly closures. Consistent analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
Audit - Ensure timely year end financial closures – Statutory, Tax and IFC. Handle end to end audit process and ensure timely completion of audits
Compliances and knowledge - Understand the applicability and ensure compliance with all the relevant statutes impacting the company. Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations. Understanding of Income Tax, GST, imports and exports, FDI Regulation, Companies Act, and other tax regulations
Automation - Identify and implement processes to automate all routine repetitive tasks.
Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate;
Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
pair of eyes to our financial reporting and budgeting processes, supporting key decision making
in every function. You will be working to ensure financial compliance to policies. Delivering
financial analysis and reports will also form a significant part of the role.
Must Have Background for this Role:
• 7+ Years of experience
• Chartered Accountant
• Proven experience in finance management.
• Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
• Auditing experience.
• Compliance oriented.
Required Skills for this Role:
• Managing all finance and accounting operations
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Monitoring internal controls.
• Overseeing and preparing income statements.
• Participating in budgeting processes.
• Managing financial transactions.
• Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
• Developing plans for financial growth.
• Evaluating and managing risk.
• Coordinating audit processes.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- In-depth involvement and ownership of the financial and taxation due diligence function of the firm at every stage of the portfolio company’s transitional journey
- Developing a deep understanding and analysis of the portfolio company’s financial model
- Portfolio monitoring and financial/operational analysis
- Competition benchmarking and analysis
- Creation of frameworks and guidelines for key business functions both internal and with portfolio companies
- Stage-wise financial and operational goals setting and assessment for portfolio companies
- External and Internal reporting on a Quarterly and Annual basis
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- CA preferred
- Working in Big 4 or 6 companies
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Should possess strong ethics and high integrity
- Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation, Payment Collection.
- Monthly GST Working.
- Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors
- Payment follows up by Telephonic & mailing
- Daily Stock maintains.
- Handling petty Cash Records.
- Maintain Sales Purchase Registers & Keep in Software properly
- Banking works like a Cheques issue for clearing Cash Deposit, NEFT, and RTGS
- Handling Day-to-Day Accounting
- Prepare Salary Statement, PF Account, Worker Salary, daily wages for Worker
- Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, Consumption Charts, Trial Balance, Fixed Assets.
- Tally Erp, Microsoft NAV ERP
Tredence is a global analytics services and solutions company. This is one of the fastest growing startup in Silicon valley. We have recently raised our Series A private equity. Our capabilities range from Data Visualization, Data Management to Advanced analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning. Our uniqueness is in bringing the right mix of technology and business analytics to create sustainable white-box solutions that are transitioned to our clients at the end of the engagement. We do this cost effectively using a global execution model leveraging our clients' existing technology and data assets. We also come in with strong IP and pre-built analytics solutions in data mining, business intelligence and Big Data.
Responsibilities & Description of the role
- Manage all accounting operations
- Month End and Year End Book closure
- Transfer Pricing, Intercompany adjustments
- Multi Entity Financial Consolidation for Global subsidiaries
- Statutory Financial Statements and audit support
- GL review and Financial Analysis
- Coordinate and prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Coordinate the prepare regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Must have Skills
- Proven working experience in Corporate Accounting and Compliance role
- 4-6 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting CA/CPA
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Why join Tredence?
There is a reason we are one of the fastest growing private companies in the country! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest, friendliest, hardest working people in the data analytics space. You will work with the latest technologies and interface directly with the key decision stakeholders at our clients, some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world. Our people are our greatest asset and we value every one of them. Come see why we’re so successful in one of the most competitive and fastest growing industries in the world.
Tredence 5 core values
- Think Impact
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Constantly curious
- Do the right thing
- Pursue Excellence
- Consolidation and Reporting of Periodic Financial Performance (under IFRS)Reporting under different GAAPs (India, Singapore, etc.) for statutory purposes
- Liaising with consultants for the Statutory / Internal / Tax Audits / Due-diligences when necessary
- Month-end closure including General Ledger, Intercompany entries
- Procure to Pay (including accounting, agreements) for one of the important business drivers
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register
- Monthly general operating expense closure which includes preparation and posting monthly accruals, prepayments, depreciation related journals, and analysis of the monthly movement of general operating expenses
- Qualified CA with at least 2 years post qualification, industry experience
- International accounting/taxation
- Experience in IFC Framework
- Hands-on knowledge of Indirect tax and Direct tax compliances of more than one country
- Process orientated with good problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge in using Microsoft - Excel, Word & PowerPoint