Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What you will do
Need a process and a detail-oriented candidate for our Account payable department in the Finance function
- Establish and maintain financial controls, internal financial controls, and procedures for the company. Eg P2P, R2R, etc.
- Ensure that payments are processed as per the internal controls with all the proper support.
- Account the expenses properly in the corresponding GLs.
- Implement timely payment to the vendors as well as timely booking and processing of the payment.
- Work with the business team and close all escalations.
- Prepare monthly MIS with schedules of all the expenses and balance sheet items as well as Month-end closure (M+1) and provision of the expense.
- Investigate reasons of creditors outstanding > 60 days, advance standing > 30 days & provision > 30 days.
- Ensure that there are no debit balances in sundry creditors and advances > 30 days.
- Spearhead the validating, booking, and processing of the salary, F&Fs & business reimbursements.
- Forecast the working capital requirement.
- Supervise accounting and validation of Fixed assets and maintaining FAR.
- Close the internal audit, statutory audit, and due diligence as well as daily BRS.
- Accurately calculate and pay the monthly TDS and monthly GST
- Assist the consultant with filing the TDS return and GST return
- Ensure the payroll compliance is done as per the relevant act.
You should apply if you
- Bring your Financial A-game: Should be well versed with Accounting Standard and IndAS, TDS, GST, Foreign Payments, and Payroll compliance (PF, ESIC, Gratuity, PT, LWF)
- Are good with the ‘toys’: Proficient in Excel & Powerpoint. Working knowledge of Zoho & SAP.
- Are a seasoned veteran: CA with 5-6 years of experience and should have worked with a startup
- Can cut a good deal: Always eager to cut short the operating expenses.
Early joiners preferred.
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
Experience: Fresher or (0-1 year)
Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am.
Job Title: Process Associate (CA)
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
• Analyses complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets, and expenditures
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
• Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
• Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
• Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
• Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Assists in preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
• Participates in external audit as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of external auditors
• Assists in various special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner and ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with MS Office
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting+ Qualified CA (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of GAAP, Accounting Standards,
2. Good communication skills - oral, written
3. Ability to work in a team.
4. Take ownership of the work
5. Work in stretched time, if required, sometimes
6. Abide by values - respect, care, share.
7. Urge to know.
CA Accounting, GAAP
Letter of credit.
Standby Letter of Credit.
Accounting for receipts and their compliances.
Handling Accounts receivables
Banking & Treasury Management
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Recording financial transactions in the books of accounts, maintained by cost centers.
- Preparing budgets, monitor expenses with respect to budgets, and performing variance analysis and cost control
- Maintaining receivables and payables and coordination with vendors, line managers and employees.
- Performing funds planning and cash flows, including liaison with banks/ legal/ tax/ other external agencies
- Preparing MIS reports for senior management.
- Ensuring timely actions and alerts on important business activities
- Coordinating with candidates for recruitment, joining and induction.
- Assisting employees in their issues related to their employment.
- Facilitating organizing of internal and external meetings, workshops and events, including logistics
- Any other task required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
What you need to have:
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and Administrative roles
- Experience in Accounting / Audit / Tax Advisory
- Preferably from Dot Com/ Online media/ Internet/ eCommerce
Company Name : Redesyn
Role : Permanent / Full-timeJOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Organization : Redesyn
Re-Desyn is a 'fan merchandise platform' that lets content creators design & sell, print-on-demand products at no minimums.
#ReDesynAbout the job
What you will be doing?
✓Handling Supplier pay-outs on a regular basis
✓Review of system generated reports and manual calculations and ensuring right pay-outs are processed on a timely basis
✓Review and analysis of various type of payments.
✓Ability to reconcile & verify the logistic invoices issued by logistic companies.
✓Ability to make reconciliation of payment received from various payment gateways
✓Ability to reconcile & follow up on COD amount collectable from logistic companies on daily basis
✓Internal coordination with business teams and understanding their requirements.
✓Working with data science team and IT team on providing data level requirements and identification and communication of issues.
What do we expect?
✓3-5 years of post-qualification experience
✓Experience in E-commerce
✓Proficient knowledge of QuickBooks/E-commerce accounting software
✓Great Verbal and written communication skills
✓Good analytical skills
Work Location : Mumbai
- Managing and supervising senior and junior accountants' and colleagues' work, and to ensure that deadlines for clients are met at all times.
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparation of accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computation of and payment/filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparating cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also.
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising senior & junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met
- Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders
- Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking
- Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing the GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility.
- Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CA qualification.
- Highly knowledgeable in accounting and taxation practices.
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
- Experience in International indirect tax filings.
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Experience with tax planning for individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Accounts Executive- German
Are you looking to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Support regarding the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Posting of business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledger (debtors; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax balance sheets.
- Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have Expert Knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax Law.
- You are very proficient in MS Office and have experience with SAP.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally, you have successfully completed business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- You have an outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- You are outcome-orientated and you show initiative and responsibility.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of English.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume