IT service management Jobs in Mumbai
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environ
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-ment, we’d like to meet you. term business growth.
Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
5+ years of sales experience.
Minimum of 3 years experience in ITServices / Digital Marketing companies
Experience dealing with international clients is a plus
Experience with CRM software (Hubspot / Fresh Sales)
Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
Familiarity with MS Excel and Power Point
Neat, well-groomed appearance.
Great networking skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Ability to deliver engaging presentations
at Rapyder Cloud Solution
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement.
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the call/Email/Softwares.
- Generate own leads/References from new customers at the time of acquisition.
- Achieving Sales Target & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Speaking with business owners, CEO, CXO, decision makers & explaining the product
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Establish and develop network of customers.
- Coordinating with sales team
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Understanding of Web, Mobile Apps, IOT, Blockchain, Game technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Aggressive attitude and driven by Sales Numbers.
- Thorough understanding of Sales and Marketing with negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for Sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech (Comp Science) with MBA(Sales)
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and
Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices,
discounts, and product numbers.
Understand customer needs and requirements
Co-ordinate with sales team to book sales order with the help of Team.
Co-ordination with Account & Collection Department
for Payment and Customer Creation Issue.
Co-ordination with warehouses of the company for the internal matters.
Prepare purchase order as well as sales order.
Prepare working sheet and send it to logistic department for Order.
Check availability of the material in All over India (Stock Availability Report).
Provide Stock status to customer and salesperson against the particular Order either material
Co-ordination with Customers for solving customer issue against the Purchase Order
Backend support to the Sales Managers
Proven inside sales experience.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Any Graduate with minimum 2-4 years’ experience IT Sales field
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
at Cococart Ventures
- Minimum of 12-15 years Managerial exposure
- IT Infrastructure & Network Security,
- Software Development,
- Digital Transformation,
- IT Delivery Management,
- SQL Server,
- handling IT requirements,
- project preparation,
- Data integration, mapping, integration & Testing
- Business user interaction and training,
- Vendor Management,
- Coordination with all stake holders
The candidate will be responsible for the overall IT Setup including overseeing and supervising ERP software
The candidate will be responsible to ensure that the department is compliant as per the policies and procedures of the company and will be responsible for the entire IT operations.
Candidate with understanding of coding in SQL will be an added advantage.