About Frugal Labs Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager - Finance to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager - Finance
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
Qualifications for Assistant Manager - Finance
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA/Inter CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, NBFCs, FinTech or corporate finance.
- Working Experience in Accounts Receivable, Tax - TDS/GST.
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Implement recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of latest technology.
- Issue and dispatch receipts and invoices
- Communicate with clients to follow-up on pending payments and to resolve invoice related queries, if any.
- Process and disburse payables by verifying documentation including GST and TDS compliance, among other necessary documentation.
- Review credit and debit entries with attention to credibility
- Update accounts receivable and payable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Prepare reimbursement payment by verifying documents and roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly GST working with reconciliation of GST credit with GSTR 2A.
- Process monthly salary payroll including preparation and calculation of salary slip, TDS, PT, PF, etc.
- Reconciliation of Invoices with PO and payments
- Ensure compliance with accounting processes.
- Monitor the quality and consistency of accounting processes, metrics and activities.
- Make optimum use of a leading accounting tool to capture activities.
- Timely reporting to provide visibility of performance to goal.
- Be data driven and flexible to changes with a natural passion for problem solving.
- Maintain and review of assets register
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
CricHeroes is looking for an Accounts Assistant who will support the accounting department with the day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties.
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are passionate about building your career in Accounts and interested in multi-tasking from data entry, recording transactions to audit, fact checking to preparing budget and report.
You are known for being thorough, accurate and honest in your bookkeeping skills.
What are we looking for in you?
Someone who has sound working knowledge of Tally.
You should have good Microsoft Office skills - Excel & Word.
You should be able to work in a team.
Knowledge of GST would be an advantage.
You should have good communication and follow-up skills.
You have completed your Bachelor in Commerce with at least 1 year of experience in accounting.
To increase our Gender Diversity, we are prefer to have a lady team member in the Accounting Team.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will manage day to day banking operations and update Tally Data Entries of Cash, Bank, Purchase, Sales keeping the tally data updated for accounts department.
You will manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner.
You will manage files and records to document transactions.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If this excites you and you want to be part of our team to help us win the scores by building a one of a kind app for all the cricketers around the world, please send your resume with us.
Kofluence is a start-up positioned as “Adwords for Social Media Influencer Marketing''. Led by Online gaming leaders/ IIM Alumni, Kofluence has developed a technology platform where brands can reach out to their audience through micro-influencers. At Kofluence, you get an opportunity to create stuff from scratch. So, if you see yourself as curious, ambitious, innovative and perennially hungry for growth, this is the place to be!
We are looking for the position of Account Manager. Selected person will take end to end ownership of accounts to ensure brands collaborate with Kofluence consistently delivering value and exceeding expectations.
As a BD - Account Manager,
• Amazing colleagues to work with
• A great office with a cool culture
• Work-from-Home option
• The freedom to do things and take decisions with logical reasoning
- Complete ownership of new business development process from strategy to execution
• Own and deliver quarterly/annual order booking target
• Create and execute brand communication campaigns, build & strengthen the brand's equity over a period of time and drive adoption rates for the brand
• Create and leverage synergies across partners in overall ecosystem to maximize and sustain revenues
• Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure
Catalyst IQ is an exclusive global community of CXOs from leading companies across industries. We help new-age company leaders develop economies of scale by catalyzing their respective organization's growth. Catalyst IQ helps start-ups and corporations solve their concurrent business challenges which include - Fund Raising, Leadership Hiring, and Business Development through Strategic Collaborations.
Catalyst IQ is seeking a Key Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would act as a bridge between the high-end clients that Catalyst IQ works with, which includes start-ups and unicorns, and the founders & the recruitment team.
Talking with the senior leadership of all the clients to thoroughly understand their
vision, their requirements & challenges in sourcing a particular role.
Working with the co-founders to build up & execute sourcing strategies that the
recruitment team would work upon for each role.
Managing the recruitment team, coordinating with the clients on a day-to-day level, and
handling the complete lifecycle of a candidate from the time when a candidate was sourced to when it accepts the offer.
Helping the recruiters understand the role in-depth, the sourcing strategy, and the selling points of a company. This also involves talking to candidates at times as well to do a thorough hygiene check and to better sell the role.
Managing all the tracking sheets & dashboards to have a more data-driven approach towards clients and the team.
1+ years of experience in the HR vertical.
A hustler who is highly meticulous with a problem-solving mindset.
A data-driven person with intermediate experience of using Google Sheets.
Excellent in verbal communication & email writing.
A good listener with a strong presence of mind.
Prior experience in managing internal teams/clients would be a plus.
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.