Briefly describe Mandatory Skills:
We are looking for a MIS Analyst to participate with other Analysts in the team to convert the data into reports in various forms and thereby provide meaningful insights to the users of the reports and help them in decision making process.
Experience Level – 1-2 yrs. of experience as MIS executive/analyst
· Managing the data including creation, updates, and deletion
· Collecting the data, interpreting, analyzing, and developing the reports and dashboards
· Generating reports from single or multiple systems
· Processing confidential data and information according to the guidelines
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects in MS Excel and PowerBI platforms
· Develop and update documentation
Skills / Requirements -
· Strong knowledge and experience in Advance MS Excel (MUST HAVE)
· Basic knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Basic Knowledge of SQL queries
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to analyze large data set and create meaningful visualization and reports
· Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent communication
· BSc/ MSc in Computer Science MSc/MCA, Engineering, or relevant field
About Flatworld Solutions
We are looking for an exceptionally talented Lead data engineer who has exposure in implementing AWS services to build data pipelines, api integration and designing data warehouse. Candidate with both hands-on and leadership capabilities will be ideal for this position.
Qualification: At least a bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics. Preferred Masters degree
• Total 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer and 2+ years of experience in managing a team
• Have minimum 3 years of AWS Cloud experience.
• Well versed in languages such as Python, PySpark, SQL, NodeJS etc
• Has extensive experience in the real-timeSpark ecosystem and has worked on both real time and batch processing
• Have experience in AWS Glue, EMR, DMS, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Step functions, Airflow, RDS, Aurora etc.
• Experience with modern Database systems such as Redshift, Presto, Hive etc.
• Worked on building data lakes in the past on S3 or Apache Hudi
• Solid understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts
• Good to have experience on tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
• Good to have AWS Developer Associate or Solutions Architect Associate Certification
• Have experience in managing a team
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As the Lead Game Analyst you will own the optimisation of in-game features and design, utilising A-B testing and multivariate testing of in-game components.
What you will be doing
Play a crucial role in finding the best people to work on your team.
Manage the delivery of reports and analysis from the team.
Investigate how millions of players interact with Kwalee games.
Perform statistical analysis to quantify the relationships between game elements and player engagement.
Design experiments which extract the most valuable information in the shortest time.
Develop testing plans which reveal complex interactions between game elements.
Collaborate with the design team to come up with the most effective tests.
Regularly communicate results with development, management and data science teams.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
A degree in a numerically focussed degree discipline such as, Maths, Physics, Economics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biological Sciences.
An extensive record of outstanding contribution to data analysis projects.
Expert in using Python for data analysis and visualisation.
Experience manipulating data in SQL databases.
Experience managing and onboarding new team members.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
About the Role
We are looking for a Manager of Configuration Consultants with strong leadership and communication skills who has a passion for mentoring and developing talented consultants into product experts. The Configuration Services team is responsible for configuring Clari’s highly flexible product for new and existing customers. The team is ready to expand into new workstreams to build velocity within our Professional Services organization. If you love solving challenging problems and if you’re just as passionate about vital customer experiences, this is the role for you.
There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and you will be an integral part of leading the way.
The ideal candidate is curious, consultative, technical, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. You have a Salesforce.com architecture background and extensive data integration experience with CRM and other platforms. You deeply understand how to receive requirements and build a solution to satisfy business needs. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Lead a team of Configuration Consultants, improving process and delivery results
- Work with new and existing customers and account teams to understand configuration requirements
- Develop expertise in all product areas of Clari’s platform, including forecast, conversational intelligence, and revenue analytics
- Configure the Clari product per requirements using product and tools available to the team
- Provide regular status updates to the core project team and leadership
- Manage any project and product-related issues or escalations
- Facilitate a smooth hand-off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Assist team members in up-leveling their technical skills
- Minimum of 5 years of application configuration and development work
- Minimum of 3-5 years leading a customer-facing team
- Experience with Salesforce.com architecture and functional usage
- Experience with JSON or other structured data formats as well as MongoDB
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Security, Product Management, and Engineering
- Ability to grasp technical concepts. Strong problem-solving skills to resolve project-related issues (ex. timeline risk, scope creep, resource constraints, etc.) and escalations while navigating challenging situations in a professional manner
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive, and service-oriented
- Team player who exhibits professionalism while dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues under pressure effectively
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in database related projects.
- Working experience on any of the leading Database management systems viz., Oracle,SQL-Server, etc. (Experience on Postgres database systems will be an added advantage).
- Adequate Database Development skills & should be proficient in SQL coding.
- Working experience in Database SQL Optimization/Performance Tuning.
- Working experience on any of the Database Programming languages viz., PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL,T-SQL,etc.
- Flexible to learn, adopt & scale to any data centric technologies as per the evolving Organizational product strategies.
Ability to troubleshoot Database related issues.
- Good to have skill sets of the Candidate:
- Working experience on Data Warehouse projects or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts.
- Working experience on Data Analytics/Reporting/ETL or exhibits sound knowledge over the concepts.
- Database agnostic approach to data/database solutions.
- Exhibits sound knowledge on Big-data/Hadoop, Kafka, Map-Reduce programming, NoSQL,etc.
- Manage Denial procedures
- Process guidelines management
Key Performance Areas:
- Applying patient and insurance payments and corresponding contractual adjustment/writeoffs/Offset for all bill types to accounts.
- Electronic scanning of Explanation of Benefits
- Preparing and processing credits and patient and insurance refunds and posting.
- Resolving misdirected payments and returning incorrect payments to sender.
- Copies any zero payments (denial) to the appropriate Patient Account representative for follow-up and post.
- Appealing both denied or underpayments.
- Correct and most debit/credit adjustments of misapplied payments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of accounts.
- Claim scrubbing and Claim submission
- Posting of Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment is recommended
- Analytical skills
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good interpersonal ability
We are dedicated to supporting the Business Central product and have a very experienced team of expert consultants in the field, all with about 10 or more years of experience.
- 5+ years' Dynamics NAV development experience and at least 2 years in AL development.
- Experience working with NAV versions 2017, 2018, and D365 Business Central
- Developing complex customisations, data migration, plugins, and integration to external systems
- Debugging and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, and Power Automate)
- SQL and .NET, SSRS, AL Programming and integrations
- Experience in report layout developments
- Experience with Web APIs including SOAP, Rest OData, etc.
- Experience in NAV upgrades
- Previous experience working with geographically diverse teams.
The candidate should be self-motivated and customer-focused with excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Attention to detail is important in the role. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a self-starter, skilled at implementing solutions, and experience at support.We have a good team environment based in a great setting. The position will have an attractive salary depending on experience
Experience : Fresher / 1-3year
Please see the job description below :
- Gathering requirements, creating workflows and technical documentation
- Operations and coordinating with multiple clients
- Collect, clean, analyze and interpret complex data.
- Prepare reports for all the stakeholders using relevant tools
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Monitor progress by tracking activities, resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Liaise & assist internal stakeholders with necessary data & timely information.
Competencies Required :
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy.
- Self-Starting - takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- University degree in English, Communications, or Technical Writing.
- Attention to details.
- Results oriented - Strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Strong customer relationship skills
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods