About Great Learning
● Create and execute a new logo customer acquisition strategy for Lemnisk.
● Own and Deliver Quarterly/Annual order booking target.
● Own and lead end to end Sales process from lead generation, lead qualification, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation and Closure for designated markets
● Proactively refine lead generation, lead qualification process and pitch for engaging customers/prospects
● Undergraduate degree in a relevant field. MBA is a plus
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Experience in selling to enterprises, especially banks and insurance companies is a big plus
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value – especially in areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
What you will do:
- Targeting a specific pool of low and medium usage from the existing set of clients and ensuring to maximise their product usage and call volume
- Conducting regular QBR with the clients being targeted for the expansion or product usage and call volume
- Maintaining the retention rate of the existing clients as per the company benchmark
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the reporting manager
- Getting case studies and testimonials from the targeted pool of clients
- Coordinating with the other departments to meet the allotted benchmarks
- Working on the product metrics to get better understanding of the clients to be contacted
- Providing advanced training to the clients for the advanced and targeted features
- Meeting/ E-meeting clients depending on the client requirements for product training or any additional requirements
- Sharing weekly and monthly reports with the Reporting Manager
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Passion for sales
- Self-motivatation with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
The candidate is required to generate leads by visiting Co-operative societies, Colleges and Clubs. The candidate is required to meet the Managers of the Clubs or SPOC of a college or society and explain them about our Housie Quiz game. Persuade them to organize a housie game in their vicinity.
The candidate is rwquired to organize atleast 1 housie quiz game in any Club/ College or Society.
The candidate should be ready to travel.
Key Account Sales Manager:
US Based MNC.
Responsible for prospecting, developing & managing the assigned Research and Applied business customers in driving sales to meet the sales & marketing objectives as well as targets.
B2B Sales,New client acquisition.
Target Pharma Companies & Research Industry to sell lab chemicals
1.Sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers
Perks and BenefitsAttractive incentives offered
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.