- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Compensation: Note: Fixed Component: between 4 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance) Variable Component: upto 3 LPA
Skills - Sales, Inside sales,
Location - Mohali
Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts. ● Handle customer queries ● Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales. ● Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed. ● Enter and update customer information in the database. ● Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Assist Sales Staff with the coordination and inspection of properties.
Good Communication skills, both verbal and written.
Able to work independently
- 2 wheeler license (mandatory)
Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales quota
Conducts sales needs analysis with new and prospective customers,
including the development of client-centric product solutions.
Generates leads with the support of SDRs by contacting prospective clients through cold reachouts, networking and industry events.
Qualifies new leads and determines serviceability of prospects
Understands the communication needs of enterprise customers, and
designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
Designs, develops, and delivers sales proposals and presentations on product benefits.
Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information with the support of SDRs
3-8 years’ experience in similar roles; Experience as Account Executive or Sales
Development Representative at any technical product company is a big plus!
Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public Speaking experience
Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound reach - outs every day
Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
1. To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
2. Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients.
3. Understand the business needs of the Clients.
Requirement: Must have website selling experience in International BPO
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred./ Fresher candidates with fluency in english communication can also apply.
Timing: Morning Shift(10:00am-7:00pm)Night Shift (8:00pm-5:00am)5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF.
Aryston web solution pvt. ltd.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate Habitate solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls, or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Expertise in handling out bound sales.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- Identify potential customers to sell Taxmann’s products. Demonstrate them Products and Services. Close sales deals and maintaining good customer rapport.
- Schedule feedback activities with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals. Interact with customers to Cross sell products
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- CRM Operations is mandatory wherein one has to maintain customer’s record and the activities done for one single customer
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings.
Our sales professionals focus on face to face sales presentations as they provide our clients an
opportunity to know IndiaMART & value addition IndiaMART can bring to their respective business.
This position allows you to build new clients for the organization, build rapport and trust in both yourself and the company. Our top sales professionals are passionate and driven in order to produce top results, all the while maintaining integrity.
The job encompasses complete P&L responsibility of a Branch comprising of 20-30 people. He shall be responsible to plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth of new client acquisition in line with the laid down processes. The role will involve recruiting & managing direct sales force in the Branch, increasing the productivity level & overall efficiency of the sales team and ensuring target achievement as per the defined targets.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, productivity ratios, client’s work status and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key
- sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target
- achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.