- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Compensation: Note: Fixed Component: between 4 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance) Variable Component: upto 3 LPA
different channels on the field
● Develop and maintain relationships with partnered institutions and repeat business
● Arrange and plan events to generate leads, handle product queries and
service issues in the partnered institutions
● Meet clients, verify documents, process files, coordinate for sanction /
disbursement of loans, personalized service to clients
● Ensure the achievement of a given business target in your territory
- Identifying, generating, and qualifying leads of Educational Institutes through a mix of cold calls by using social media tools at the general disposal
- Fixing a virtual meeting with these potential prospects, identifying their pain points, presenting
- Companys offerings to them and ultimately onboarding them as our partners.
- Thus, the incumbent will be responsible for the entire sales cycle- Right from lead generation to onboarding the educational institutes.
- Once an institute is onboarded, the incumbent will act as a relationship manager and will ensure a seamless customer experience throughout his association with the company.
- Constantly identifying the potential to upsell to existing clients through giving the BEST post-sales service to the client.
What’s there for you?
- The chance to live a true startup life and do things from scratch thereby gaining an enriching experience.
- Platform to showcase your talent as a city lead and grow into a state head in no time
- Lucrative incentives are paid EVERY MONTH and not at the end of a quarter or a year.
- An opportunity to work directly with FOUNDERS OF the company and thereby be a part of the foundation/core team.
- EXCELLENT interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- GO-GETTER ATTITUDE.
- Extremely high passion for sales.
- High resilience- Ability to bounce back instantly even after multiple rejections.
- Potential and Mindset to live a true- startup life.
- Ability to build and maintain Client Relationships.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to prospect and identify potential opportunities.
- Passion for Education and Technology.
The candidate would be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Sales Acumen
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Past Experience
Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Bangalore Based (in-office)
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Compensation Structure (INR 8 - 10 LPA) :
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification.
Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. NO CAP ( We are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn)
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, & 2 years of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
Reach out to existing and potential Learners to present our service offering, 100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connects.
Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets), willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Achieving enrollment targets (End to End Sales). Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Graduation mandatory in any field, working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
Sales Contractor: This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
About Noon Academy:
At Noon, we believe in Student First in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a global social learning platform that radically changes the way people learn, with the aim of positively impacting millions of students across the globe and bringing education to everyone.
Our open platform is loved by 10+ million students across 8 countries and is growing all the time - our aim is to radically transform the lives of 50+ million learners by 2023! Our students use Noon every day to engage with live interactive classes and gamified peer learning features, study with celebrity teachers and compete and socialize with their friends.
We are a distributed company with a collaborative culture. We come from a diverse set of backgrounds and countries, enabling us to work at a global scale whilst bringing local impact by being close to the communities we serve. As a fast-paced, innovative scaling business, our ability to learn at speed is powered by our obsession with our “student-first” culture which ultimately defines what we do and why we do it. Our principles: Student first, Never Deprive a Learner, Be Better Everyday, Be original, Own It & Be Bold. These values got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
What you will do:
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrollment and advise students/ parents for their learning needs.
- Diligently communicating and educating the leads through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls etc.
- Take prospects from initial phase to qualified phase over the phone present product solutions virtually.
- Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team to solve interesting and impactful business problems. Ideal candidate needs to be self motivated, disciplined and demonstrable ability to successfully convert leads to business. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on business.
- 3+ months of Inside Sales experience (B2C preferred)
- Must have B2C/ Direct Sales/ Telesales/ Inside Sales experience
- Candidates should be graduated
- English & regional language proficiency is mandatory
This is a contractual role for 6 months initially.
Why work at Noon?
- The opportunity to work within an innovative start up in its initial stages and help shape our success globally.
- Work with a team who believes in STUDENT FIRST, you will have an opportunity to build the first (BE ORIGINAL) Open Social Learning Platform that can impact millions of students across the globe.
- A working environment where you can look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions; which also offers you a freedom to commit ‘n’ number of first-time mistakes - NEVER DEPRIVE A LEARNER.
- Complete ownership and responsibility for the success of your autonomous team across all scope of works - OWN IT and BE BOLD.
- An opportunity to work with a bunch of Young, Smart, Driven and Dynamic people who are committed to go BEYOND SELF and solve business challenges.
- Work closely with the leadership team who live by the value of BE BETTER EVERYDAY to help grow an amazing organization.
- Help us to build the future of education!
We have an opening for the following position.
Position: Executive - Sales & Marketing
Qualification: BE in ECE/EIE/EEE with an MBA(Desirable)
Responsible for Marketing and Sales of Embedded and Analog tools based on Texas Instruments Semiconductors to Educational Market
Achieve assigned revenue target by conducting end-to-end Sales & Marketing activities from Assigned Region
Responsible for Lead Generation through
o Cold Calling
o Email Campaign
o Direct Customer Visit
Responsible for organizing technical seminars/workshops to boost sales pipeline in coordination with the Technical Support Team.
Responsible to provide Pre-Sales guidance to customers
Responsible to conduct Product introductory sessions during Exhibits, seminars other promotional Events
Responsible to prepare competitive business proposals by evaluating offering from competitors, Identify opportunities and convert them into Sales
Responsible to Manage Existing accounts and Develop new accounts
Coordinate with Support Team for Training, Installation and Payments/Collections
Salary Package: Commensurate with Demonstrated Experience & Skills
Company Name: Starcom Information Technology Limited Starcom Information Technology Limited (BSE: 531616) is a public listed company, aspiring to be a knowledge-based technology-driven company. We have a diverse product portfolio of products (i.e. Systat, Sigma plot, NISA, Star – BI / DQ, and Embedded development kits based on DSP and ARM) and eminent global IP driven solution provider in the Data Quality, Business Intelligence, and Data Analytics space.
Note: This job involves Travelling. Candidate must be ready to travel.
Greetings from Neosoft !!
This is Preeti Aswal from Neosoft Technologies
Please find below company details and job description for your reference
URL of the company:https://www.neosofttech.com/" target="_blank">https://www.neosofttech.com/
NeoSOFT Technologies - We are SEI-CMMI Level-5 and ISO 9001:2008 certified global IT consulting & software solutions provider with 1500+ software consultants working full time across 4 Delivery Centers. Established in 1996, NeoSOFT is headquartered in Mumbai, India with offices in the USA, UK, Italy & Australia. Our commitment to quality and 22 years of excellence has made us serve over 5500 clients across 50 countries with 85% client retention.
We have successfully delivered more than 5,000 portals and published 750+ mobile apps in various app stores and still counting. NeoSOFT Technologies provides services & solutions in all the latest technologies and platforms including:
-Open source technologies
-Mobile application development (Native & Cross-platform) iOS, Android, Xamarin, Ionic, PhoneGap, Sencha.
-Web Hosting & Domain Registration
Keyskills: Internationsl sales,Domestic sales,,Cold Calling,Business Development,Lead generation,Market Research,
• A professional, self driven & enthusiastic person.
• Lead Generation and Data Mining
* Cold calling - perform any sales, prospect and appointment calls to help generate leads.
• To identify and connect with key decision makers of leading corporates using right channels.
Generating lead throug Linkedin..
Connecing CEO CTO Level people