Jobs at Glowroad
1) Manage team and monitor the daily operations, process execution.
2) Resolving Seller/Cx issues and complaints. Developing a complete understanding of the issues & TAT for the closure.
3) Managing communications between 3PL and internal teams, manage delivery SLA’s and returns
4) Zendesk Knowledge.
5) Work closely with stakeholders to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
6) Regularly reporting of key productivity and quality metrics to stakeholders along with weekly monthly MIS reporting.
7) To monitor allocation, prioritization & performance of the 3PL partners
8) Drive the improvement projects in sync with updated tech developments with the 3PL
9) Continuous improvements on RTO reductions, cleaning up of non complaint RTO
10)To highlight the reconciliation issues to the stakeholders
11) Maintain a healthy relationship with couriers to achieve cost & volume targets
12) To close all customers & sellers escalations and make sure the orders are attempted on time
13) B.Tech Plus MBA with good academic background
- Main KRA includes Product Listing and Audit for Product Uploads across multiple categories.
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and category team to help ensure a smooth data flow.
- Use data analysis, and statistical and machine learning techniques to proactively identify, fix, and prevent data quality issues within product catalog;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints.
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed.
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions.
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager.
- Training and mentoring other Associates.
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
Achieving Catalogue Audit targets.
Achieving New Product upload targets.
- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques * You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
You would be an ideal candidate for the role if:
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
GlowRoad is building India's most profitable social e-commerce platform where resellers share
the catalog of products through their network on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, etc and
convert them to sales. GlowRoad is on a mission to create micro-entrepreneurs (resellers) who can set up their web-store, market their products and track all transactions through its platform.
GlowRoad app has ~15M downloads and 1- million + MAU's.-
GlowRoad has been funded by global VCs like Accel Partners, CDH, KIP and Vertex Ventures and recently raised series C Funding. We are scaling our operations across India.-
GlowRoad is looking for team members passionate about building platforms for next billion
users and reimagining e-commerce for mobile-first users. A great environment, a fun, open,
energetic and creative environment. Approachable leadership, filled with passionate people, Open communication and provides high growth for employees.
● Gather, process/analyze and report business data across departments
● Report key business data/metrics on a regular basis (daily, weekly and monthly
● Structure concise reports to share with management
● Work closely with Senior Analysts to create data pipelines for Analytical
Databases for Category, Operations, Marketing, Support teams.
● Assist Senior Analysts in projects by learning new reporting tools like Power BI
and advanced analytics with R
● Engineering Graduate
● 6- 24 months of Hands on experience with SQL, Excel, Google Spreadsheets
● Experience in creating MIS/Dashboards in Excel/Google Spreadsheets
● Strong in Mathematics
● Ability to take full ownership in terms of timeline and data sanity with respect to
● Basic Verbal and Written English Communication
You will impact our users directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. Your job will often require coordination between multiple Development, Product, Operations and Business groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, obsessed with customer experience, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing across android app, mobile web and desktop applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
- Engineers with 1-6 years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android along with MVVM, Dagger2, Room, LiveData, Coroutine & JetPack-Components
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimisation and in-depth experience with multi threaded and networked applications
- Worked with Restful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Solid experience with Git Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps.
- Build features that will reach millions of users.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications in food and dining space.
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed.
- Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code.
- Engineers with 3+ years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store (Please be sure to include links to all such apps with your resume).
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications.
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL.
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system.
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices.
- Solid experience with Git.
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours.
People hiring at Glowroad
GoPaisa Netventures Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company