2. Assemble insights and data from marketing campaigns
3. Research and analyze our market share and competition
4. Conduct competitor research for competent analysis
5. Assist in maintaining customer relationship management systems (CRM) and databases of our company
6. Prepare marketing presentations for the company
7. Provide help in marketing promotional activities such as branding, advertising, etc.
8. Assist in distributing marketing materials
9. Assist the marketing team in administrative tasks
10. Assist in organizing marketing events
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Digital Marketing:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough marketing ideas that in turn would drive substantial growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth/marketing channels specific to Vahak.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 8+years of overall experience and 6+years in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
What is the role?
Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for the organization and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the organization digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements for SEO, performance ads, emailers and any other marketing initiative in the company. Draw insights using the data to enhance marketing performance.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and design to deliver data driven results on A/B tests, SEO, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, email sequences and customer lifecycle marketing from lead generation to deal closure.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Manage all ppc campaigns to drive lead generation with right metrics.
- Growth hacks and technical expertise in marketing with various tools like Google analytics, Hubspot, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps etc would be required.
What are we looking for?
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things.
- Passionate about customers. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at orzanization. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and analytics.
- Candidates from SaaS, top institutes like IIM/IIT/NIT/SpJain/NITIE/FMS will be preferred.
- Key skills required: Content marketing, On page and off page SEO, data driven, good knowledge of SEO tools and marketing analytics.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with the organization.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
Contribute to the preparation of policies to form a long-lasting digital association with consumers.
Supervise the current company incidence on social media marketing campaigns.
Active involvement in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts.
Provide inventive designs for content marketing.
Coordinate with Social Media Marketing Manager in regards to the online adverts.
Stay updated with digital marketing trends and attend networking events.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive,
Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ideas on SEO and SEM.
Working experience of ad aiding tools like DART, Atlas, etc.
Knowhow of web analytics tools.
Experience in creative content writing.
Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
Outstanding problem-solving skills.
Exceptional attention to detail.
A critical thinker.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Strong working experience with Google Analytics
Our team is looking for a creative Digital Marketer/Campaign Manager to devise and execute in-house marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers on managing spend, schedules and leads.
We at Royal Purandar take pride in developing and delivering a lifestyle for people who want a blend of nature and modern luxury. We don’t just sell lands or construct villas, we create a living environment that co-exists with nature.
Responsibilities and role:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Set and run successful marketing campaigns with B2C focused to generate quality leads.
- Understand and measure campaign performance in order to polish.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and accumulate data overtime to analyze trends.
- Generate reports on campaign performance, results and spends.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports on social reach, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Administer the website(s).
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing strategy along with the leaders and execute successful campaigns.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. You are also required to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a specified budget, meet deadlines and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favored, as a campaign manager you need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C campaigns preferably in Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of setting ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Thorough proficiency with Excel/Sheets to manage reports
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page + CRO - Back-End - Analysis / Audit
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Social Media CRM Integration
Email Marketing Audit + Tools Integration
Email Marketing - Scheduling + Metrics + Optimization
Existing Brand - Ad Account Analysis / Audit
Create Platform-Cohort-Specific Funnels
Platform-cohort-specific Detailed targeting for each creatives
Run Performance Ads
Strategize: Open-Ended, Retargeting, Look-Alike, Custom Audiences
Strategize: Platforms-specific to the brands
Ensure client growth
Client Interactions: Client Reports + Briefings
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
- Drive new business and build strong relationships with existing clients.
- Grow and drive profitability in the unit numbers.
- Common Point of contact for Client and Agency.
- Taking client briefing and de-briefing the agency spocs.
- Ideation of digital campaigns basis business requirements /trendings.
- Presentation of thoughts to senior management.
- Handling coordination of digital media plans.
- Ensuring the execution as per the plan.
- Task Planning and management for the team.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Liaison for requirements related to any campaigns.
- Reporting - Campaign /website / social.
- Keep a track of campaign deliverables wrt to committed numbers.
- Monthly review preps.
- Presentation Analytics - Adwords/ Google Analytics/Facebook Ads/ Programmatic.
- Communication - Oral / Written.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Ensuring timely approvals from clients.
- Invoice processing and closures with Finance.
- Good knowledge of 360 Digital Marketing Aspects.
- Cross function Team Management.
The ideal Performance Marketing Specialist at Mindler is an entrepreneurial and innovative out-of-the-box thinking digital native with a get-things-done attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
If you have an unrelenting drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis, then this role is for you. You should love data, but even more, you relish implementing changes based on insights – instead of just creating dashboards.
You’ll have an important role to play in scaling up Mindler’s marketing efforts across all paid channels.
- Planning and Managing campaigns across search, display, social, email and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keywords and content performance.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI’s.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition with an implement, test, and measure mind-set.
- You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group.
- You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage.
⦁ Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones
⦁ Impeccable spelling, grammar and should have good technical knowledge
⦁ Good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
⦁ Interested in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time