Facebook Marketing Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Deep knowledge of website development, Facebook marketing, Mail Chimp, Hub Spot, Google Ad words and SEO
- Run PPC campaign and management (other paid campaigns)
- Social Media Strategy
- Promote content online
- Keep an eye on current updates in social media and work accordingly
- Co-ordinate with the US team
- Design Magazine(Vibe and Pac Buzz)
- Portals management
- Write Relevant blogs
- Online Database storage & Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Campaigns on Nearbuy & similar portals
- Coordination with Relevant online portals for banner work
- Coordination with the USA office for research on their localized requirements
- Post-execution performance analysis of the campaign
at Growth Assist
GrowthAssist is one of the globally recognized outsourcing agencies in the industry based out in India, founded in 2020 with a current strength of 25+ team members, and growing rapidly.
Currently, we are hiring passionate Paid Marketing Specialists to join our team. Please refer to the job description for more insights about the organization and the role:
- Job Location: Jaipur/Pune/Mumbai/Ahmedabad/Remote OK
- Job Title: SEM Consultant
- Job Timings: 5 PM to 1 AM (IST) | US Client
- Job Type: Contractual & Full-time (Both)
- Required Experience: 2+ years
- Salary: 30-50k INR (Month)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and keeping track of ROI.
- Compiling regular spend reports for campaigns.
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently.
- Understand the client’s business and work towards achieving their KPIs.
- Weekly/fortnightly and monthly reporting of the accounts with data insights.
- Be up to date with industry updates and experiments.
- Drawing the strategies, executing, and analyzing profitability.
- Coordination with the other teams to get the right assets and execution done.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge/experience in working in-house or agency working methodology and culture.
- Ability to work flexibly and towards tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in MS word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with coding and conversion tracking will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management tools but not limited to: Google AdWords Editor, Yahoo advertising platform, MSN Adcenter, Facebook ads manager & LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Proven track record of management of paid search campaigns (Google, Yahoo, MSN), mobile paid search campaigns, GDN & shopping ads, and Retargeting campaigns.
- In-depth understanding of paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn) creation, drawing the strategies and analyzing the performance.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools (GTM & GA).
- Google Ads certifications with in-depth knowledge.
- Expertise in Advance level Excel operation (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP Experience).
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Additionally, we at Growth Assist review communication skills and English fluency to ensure effortless collaboration.
What We Offer
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
at Alpine Wellness LLP
- Listing & uploading catalogues & product on international eCommerce portals like Amazon, eBay, Shopify website etc.
- Monitor and optimize live listings and make suggestions to improve listing performance.
- Ensure products are accurately priced, described, photographed, always updated and in line with competitors.
- Engage in on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Monitor all dispatches for orders placed through marketplaces.
- Strategizing for increasing online sales of the products.
- E-commerce payment reconciliation, Deals, Coupons, Reviews & Ratings, A+ Content, Catalogue improvement, Keyword Updation.
- Hands on knowledge with Amazon campaigns and other PPC advertising channels.
- Work within the budget allotted for the marketing campaign and other purchase
- Achieve position on the first page of popular search engines and marketplaces
- Maintaining ACOS percentage for the ads.
- Increase organic search by timely updating the SEO of all the listings.
- Generation of Sales and Other Report (Weekly, Monthly) and provide analysis on each channel statistics for the Management.
- Responsible for the growth of the website store and assisting in execution of the website strategy.
- Conduct competitor keywords and backlinks analysis
- Create list of target SEO keywords for each product and work with content writer in editing existing and uploading new listings.
- Create a list of target websites and influencers for Affiliate marketing and guest blogging opportunities. Follow up with those targets on all channels of communication and recruit them.
- Responsible for ideating offers, events, promotions for Affiliate partners for maximum revenue generation
- Consistently keep creating backlinks through other available resources.
- Design automated Email strategy and work with the team in designing those emails.
- Formulate, execute and analyze Facebook and Google Ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google analytics and search console pages and recommend updates to website.
- Customer Feedback & Review generation
- Responsible for implementation of daily action plans with the teams and continuously optimizing the plans.
- Ability to identify opportunity areas to grow the business.
- Responsible for managing the listings and orders on different e-commerce marketplace channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in E-commerce required.
- Should have a strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO friendly site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building & more.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytic Suite.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work within time constraints.
- Pro-active work ethic. Able to self-check work and take initiative. Detail-oriented.
at Promotup HR Solutions
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
at Coreway Solution
Coreway Solution is urgently looking for Digital Marketing Expert for our International clients.We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media strategy and activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Candidate will have to manage the Digital Marketing team
- They will report directly to the CMO
- Proven working experience of more than 3 years with full digital marketing consisting of organic and paid.
- Must have experience with SEO/SEM, SMO/SMM, CRO
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics / Heatmap etc)
- Strong Knowledge in of paid ads like Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads
- Management skills are required to manage team of SEO/SMO/Content writers
at Celestial Software Solution
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
About The Role:
Our dream Digital Marketer will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks, including keeping our paid channels up-to-date and running plenty of experiments. This role demands a lot of research and frequent troubleshooting. You will need strong problem solving skills in an area where answers are rarely obvious!
Typical Daily Duties:
- Manage active campaigns, test and optimise
- Conduct keyword research and create audiences for targeting
- Work on the copy and creatives for the ads independently or in conjunction with our designers (e.g. image ads, banners, videos, etc.)
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint potential issues
- Find new opportunities to improve results
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click)
- Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- SEO Tools
- Site Analysis
- Google Search Console
- Local Business SEO
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: 3+ year (Preferred)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to interact with varied cultures
- Energetic, Confident, and Motivated & Self- driven
- Working Days: Mon to Fri and 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat off
- Salary: Up to 25K
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
at Eight petals
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field will be great!