Direct marketing Jobs in Mumbai
at Schbang Digital Solutions
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.