Marketing Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
We're hiring a Marketing Sales Executive to join our team and help us grow our business! As a Marketing Sales Executive, you'll be responsible for driving sales by developing new business opportunities, building relationships with clients, and promoting our interior design services. With your exceptional communication skills and understanding of marketing strategies, you'll help us achieve our revenue targets and position us as a leader in the industry. If you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and marketing and a passion for interior design, we want to hear from you! Text us back with your name and email address to receive more information about this exciting opportunity. This role requires a proactive approach, excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong understanding of the Turnkey Interiors Projects, Restaurants, Café, Retails,Commercial Offices, Modular Office Furniture, Custom make Office Furniture
*The background has to be from Interior Sales Industry. * your exceptional communication skills and understanding of marketing strategies, you'll help us achieve our revenue targets and position us as a leader in the industry.
* In the field, meeting with clients and closing sales, providing product information and Supporting the client in every way till the sale is closed.
If You are searching for a job we have a great opportunity for you:
- Candidate must know any of the following languages: English, Hindi & Tamil.
- candidates must be good in any two languages Hindi, English and Tamil languages.
- Handling inquiries/complaints from customers, targeting satisfactory closure.
- Developing relationships with clients and customers, thus enhancing the business.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, and email.
- Customer Satisfaction and improved services.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with the clients/customers
- Consistency in quality.
- Setting up appointments.
- Target Oriented.
- Making Outbound Calls.
Algoscale is an emerging leader in the field of Big Data Analytics and AI. We’ve successfully delivered 260+ projects for clients from 25+ countries gathering positive feedback along the journey and followed by a large section of the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate on collateral content development, production and distribution
- Manage marketing content inventory and promotion
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract qualified leads and deepen client engagement
- Develop and maintain website and social user experience process flows and requirements
- Newsletter management & collaborate across internal teams to identify and position topical content for internal and external newsletters
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract qualified leads and deepen client engagement
- Develop storyboards and scripts for video, animation and demonstrations of Algoscale capabilities and client experience
- Develop conference plans and manage all aspects of participation logistics
- Coordinate and manage email lists and run campaigns
- Manage client and employee satisfaction (NPS) surveys and report findings
- Track and report marketing performance metrics
- Perform market and competitive analysis with appropriate recommendations for action
- Develop and tailor ROI calculators for compelling value propositions
- Ensure consistent brand representation across all internal and external stakeholders
B2B marketing experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Domain: Predictive analytics, Product Engineering, Big Data or Business intelligence
- CPG, retail, technology, financial services, insurance, telecom, healthcare
- Passion for detail and accuracy with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with best practices in market research, surveys and management reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital marketing/social media best practices and tools
- Driven for success, self-starter, organized, problem solver, “get it done” approach
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environ ment
- Ability and willingness to effectively coordinate and communicate with diverse cross-functional teams across international time zones
Prefered Educational/Work Qualification:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA
- Min 2 years experience in content development, campaign management, and social media
As a Performance Marketing Wizard, you will be responsible for sprinkling magic dust on our performance marketing campaigns to make them soar to new heights. You will work closely with our marketing team to conjure up creative ideas that will drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. You'll need to be quick on your feet, with the ability to pull rabbits out of hats (metaphorically speaking, of course).
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns that will make our competitors disappear (okay, not really, but we can dream, right?)
- Wave your wand (figuratively) to optimize campaign performance and improve ROI
- Juggle multiple campaigns at once without dropping any balls (or magic potions)
- Analyze campaign data and use your mystical powers to provide insights that will help us make more informed decisions
- Use your enchanting storytelling skills to captivate our audience and make them fall under our spell (and by spell, we mean buy our products)
- Must have a degree (or equivalent experience) in marketing or a related field
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns (no prior experience with spells or magic required, but we won't hold it against you if you have it)
- Ability to work well under pressure (in case the Dark Lord decides to attack)
- Strong analytical skills (for divination purposes, naturally)
- A sense of humor (to keep us all entertained during those long hours of potion-making)
- Manage relations with existing clients, make client reports and quotations.
- Onboard new clients on our mobile application and maintain a healthy relation with them by catering to every infrastructural material and other requirements
- Set up and conduct business collaboration meetings with companies and our suppliers.
- Identify new avenues of growth, suggesting and building campaigns which can benefit the overall performance of the sales department.
- Convert leads to business with lead generation, customer interaction, and persuasive skills
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Communicate with various target groups, understanding their needs, maintaining relationships
- Identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients, and maintain a good working relationship with them.
- Work with the internal product and management teams to increase sales opportunities for the organization
E-commerce solution sales is preferred
Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market trends and customer
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new business opportunities
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
Perform effective online demos to prospects and Create and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
We are seeking a highly creative, multifaceted UX writer to join our diverse team to create visible and impactful change.
In this role you will help craft the voice and tone of our design system. As our UX writer you’ll focus on content strategy, writing, basic typography and layout.
This is a hands-on writing role and requires an individual who has a passion for distilling complex requirements into elegant solutions.
What you will do?
“Your main mission is to make digital interfaces easy to use.”
As a UX writer you will:
- Advocate for Extramarks and help shape product experience by crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand.
- Set the tone for content and drive cohesive product narrative across multiple platforms and touchpoint.
- Guide the user through the digital experience in an intuitive manner, building a bridge between the user’s needs and the company’s goals.
- Work with multiple stakeholders including product managers, engineers and designers to help establish connective language and a unified voice.
What we are looking for?
“You use your gift for language to design intuitive, delightful product experiences that help users accomplish their goals.”
- Knowledge of usability, user-centered design, content strategy and a strong capacity for logical and creative thinking is required.
- A deep understanding of UX and how copy and design support each other. You are an advocate for clear, concise UI, and you champion writing and design that supports both the content and the user.
- 3-5 years of experience living and breathing UX, and have held positions as a UX or UI Writer.
- A portfolio showcasing exceptional execution, from process to outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
Kindly share your updated resume and sample work links for the reference.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What will you do:
● Spearhead the ideation, visualization and publishing of social media posts (primarily, LinkedIn posts) in tune with the brand tone with an awesome bunch of social media
● Plan and Execute social media campaigns
● Explore other distribution strategies to amplify the brand presence
● Track key metrics regularly and prepare reports for further analysis
You should apply, if you:
● Identify as a ‘Startup enthusiast’: Live and breathe the startup culture and lingo and reflect that on social media.
● Have a 360 degree view: has the capacity to think laterally and to think visually, and can imagine an audience’s reaction to a message.
● Call a spade, a spade: Have an eye for well-crafted pieces of communication and can’t stand a bad one, is extremely analytical and can also pin-point what makes it good or bad
● Bring your A-game: Can plan ahead of time, preempt blockers, and manage dozens of tasks
● Are a budding leader: Are completely self-driven, highly resourceful, and a problem solver
Being Part of the Clan
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special
place in our hearts for the Doers! ❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you
at Delivery Solutions
Job Description :
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
at Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Hiring for Email Marketing Executive
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email list, using particularly placed sign up forms and gated content throughout the larger website
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns. This includes (but is not limited to) developing copy and subject lines, designing email templates, building email lists, and more.
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results; use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes
- Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Maintain email database
at Einstein Box
Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our learning kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle. We have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
Key responsibilities:You will be marketing products that reach out to millions of children globally. You will be making a significant positive impact on their learning and development.
The work profile includes:
- Leading global e-commerce sales in the US, European, and Middle Eastern markets
- Coordinating with Google, Amazon, and other digital marketing companies - to market our products & monitor and optimize advertising campaigns
- Being responsible for growth by finding crucial insights & doing data analysis & problem-solving & effectively communicating them
- Being responsible for all marketing aspects - customer research, branding, sales, etc.
- Managing partnerships with third-party logistics and service providers.
Why should you join us?
- You will be working in the CEO's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work- experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand.
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
What are we looking for?
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it.
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment.
1. Work on lead generation via joining the Twitter community, Telegram groups, LinkedIn, and other professional and social media networks
2. Manage a pipeline, generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities
3. Manage recurring prospects while engaging with new clients, educating, and optimizing for value and brand awareness
4. Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
5. Handle inbound requests generated via the sales and marketing team
6. Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
7. Partner with other teams to provide market intelligence that enables better decision-making in strategic areas like product development, product improvement, and market strategies among other things
8. Utilize CRM, and multiple communication channels, to generate new sales opportunities
9. Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
10. Seek out new business opportunities and thrive in the startup ecosystem
11. Report to the assigned manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
12. Persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
13. Showcase ownership of the clientele/leads assigned
About this role
You will be our first marketing hire, and will be responsible for laying the foundation of our marketing DNA described above.
- Conceptualize from scratch our multi pronged marketing strategy - SEO (blog, newsletter), social media (linkedin, twitter), community, education (webinars, podcasts), partnerships etc
- Understand our user/buyer persona, empathize with them, conceptualize relevant content topics, and work with content writers to push high quality content on various platforms
- Identify the right keywords for Zenskar to optimize on - both head, and long tail
- Iterate to figure out the correct tone for our social media communication, and build relevant audience on social platforms
- Reach out to industry influencers, collaborate with them and organize webinars, podcasts etc with the intent to establish Zenskar as an authority in the industry
- Create a vibrant community of our user and buyer persona, with the intent to help solve the problems they face on a daily basis
- Hire as the team grows and mentor junior folks
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC , SEO, SEM, email , social media , and display advertising . A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
A digital marketer can work in a variety of different industries, and the possibilities are endless. The job outlines point to an exciting role with great ROI and data insights compared to other forms of marketing.
Besides, a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field is an essential requirement for those wanting to step into this field. However, certificates in digital marketing and website development/optimization are highly prized nowadays as they equip candidates with real-world exercises, practical assignments, and hands-on projects.
● Drive/Execute full stack Data driven Growth & marketing campaigns for our UPI business, focused on key metrics in terms of Strategy, Team management, Product Marketing, Growth management, and Revenue management.
●Should be responsible for driving the User Growth, Revenue Growth, Retention, and Engagement of the Platform on a day-to-day basis.
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and take ownership right from ideation to implementation:
● Segment customer base on various transactional/ behavioral features & design effective & 'reach out' & programs for them in the form of these marketing campaigns.
● Manage end-to-end consumer lifecycle management for the business vertical.
● Responsible for driving the entire marketing funnel from Acquisition to Retention using various digital marketing channels.
● Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
● Suggest new features/product innovations whenever necessary basis
understanding of consumer behaviour.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
● Bachelors degree in engineering or related field from reputed colleges.
● Must be data driven with strong problem solving and
● High degree of ownership in taking things to completion.
● Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of
● Excellent communication skills with ability to handle complex
● Prior experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
Networking skills to manage good relationship with all the stakeholder in Rice procurement chain.
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
Able to handle operations as well.
Preference for Rice sales experience candidate
We are looking for an SMO - Manager to manage all Social Media Marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SMO activities on all Social Channels to increase leads, traffic & brand awareness.
- Responsible for the successful management of digital strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for companies’ social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/ content optimized for the platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, and managing regular posts.
- Gain followers, and create a positive image for the company.
- Stay abreast with upcoming social media trends and tools- including attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for new opportunities.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors on social media.
- Understanding of Google Analytics or any tool & review their Promotion /performance, bounce rate etc.
- Any Automation Tool Experience [ like Hootsuite]
- Group promotion on various social media channels
- 2-5 years of experience as a social strategist or similar role
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SMO
- Developing and implementing social media strategies for the websites
- Managing profiles and pages on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites.
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
- Keeping a check on the emerging trends and industry standards in social media.
- Conducting research and recommending new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Increasing the number of fans, followers on social media networks.
- Website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Excellent Written Skills
- Can Create Videos/ GIF / Social media Captions to understand key challenges faced by Client
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
Create and maintain positive client relationships to builda business. Understand client's
needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
Attend inbound/outbound sales calls for revenue generation
Achieve the periodic sales target
Perform up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
Build rapport with the client and create a potential pipeline for referral leads
Meet periodic targets for sales via referral leads
Conduct effective sales presentations for potential customers.
Maintain SLA protocols in day-to-dayfunctioning consistently
meet the quality parameters such as avg talk time, working hours, evaluation score etc
Maintain high evaluation scores in the sales audits
Timely completion of daily tasks assigned
Ensure to call the clients at the allotted appointment slot.
at The Venya
- Generating sales from direct & indirect channels. (Online & Offline)
- Responsible for closing potential leads to achieving defined targets.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Effectively managing inventory for properties across various channels.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating customer needs, and improving customer satisfaction/experience.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Create promotional plans and strategies to develop sales plans and achieve defined sales goals.
- Ensure guests will have a pleasant stay experience by assisting during the stay.
- A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, and owners.
- Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
- Strong in advanced excel, google sheet management.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
- Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales required.
- Up to 50% of the time is to be spent in the region for a better understanding of the local market and to be more responsive to our stakeholders.
at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
What you'll do?
- Actively obtain new satisfied clients to fill customer references gaps
- Establish the types of activities the customers will participate in, including speaking opportunities at webinars & live events, press/media & analyst engagements, and sharing positive experiences in peer-to-peer conversations with sales prospects.
- Identify what resources are already available to the company, replace outdated content, & create various marketing materials such as detailed proof of customer success stories, customer quotes, create video testimonials, logo features in postcards/banners/booths/decks,
and other collateral.
- Manage customer relationships through a formalized process of tracking the frequency of contacts & activities completed avoiding overtaxing valuable relationships through the company's CRM
- Attend local customer site visits and event meet-ups, to build close relationships with the customers, network & share best practices, and offer a venue for quicker support escalations.
We would love to hear from you if:
- MBA / PGDM (HR or Sales & Marketing) from top B School.
- Relevant experience of 4+ years
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B/enterprise sales. SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Knowledge and understanding of social platforms including LinkedIn to conduct research for new prospects.
- Should be number driven. Have experience in carrying & achieving personal targets.
- Good practising knowledge/skill of MS suite, mainly word, Excel & power-point.
- Ability to grasp and understand clients and business requirements/dynamics quickly.
- Manage several prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Good organization skills, good Networking skills & ability to build relationships.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section. 👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work in comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audiobook, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of. We’d love to hear from you!
at Madman Technologies
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- All digital marketing efforts should be measured and reported on, and goals should be evaluated (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify patterns and insights, and then improve your spending and performance based on them.
- Consider fresh and innovative growing techniques.
- Experiments and conversion tests should be planned, executed, and measured.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
- Use your analytical skills to assess the entire consumer experience across numerous channels and contact points.
- Conversion points are measured and user funnels are optimized.
- Collaborate with other vendors and agencies.
Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
Selling Membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters
Understand the Customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade / renew the packages.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Candidate must be presentable.
Can Join Immediately.
Any graduate with expert convincing skills.
Supporting today’s data driven business world, our client acts as a full-stack data intelligence platform which leverages granular and deep data from various sources, thus helping the decision-makers at the executive level. Their solutions include supply chain optimization, building footprints, track construction hotspots, real estate, and lots more.
Their work embeds geospatial analytics, location intelligence and predictive modelling in the foundations of economic modelling and evaluation theory to build data intelligence layers for their clients which include governments, multilateral institutions, and private organizations.
Headquartered in New Delhi, our client works as a team of economists, data scientists, geo-spatial analysts, etc. Their decision-support system includes Big-Data, predictive modeling, forecasting, socio economic dataset and many more.
As a Growth Strategy Executive, you will be responsible for supporting market research of specific sectors & industries.
What you will do:
- Helping in building of Business Development decks & sales pitches
- Supporting in organizing PR initiatives
- Scoping of prospective investor network
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA (General or Marketing or related) preferred
- 1+ years of experience in Strategy, Marketing, PR or CEO/Founders’ office teams
- Non-MBAs with 3+ years of experience in related fields can also apply
at Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
at Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services
- Set up meetings with potential clients for Senior management
- Draft and Share Business Proposals and Quotations
- Acts as a point of contact between the Client and the company
- Training Coordination, Follow-ups & Commercial Alignment
What you will do:
- Creating and updating the listing on all the platforms
- Coordinating with Marketplace teams to set up and manage promotions (deals and price offs) for Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Myntra, etc
- Setting up deals, opting in to relevant deals (on FK)
- Following up on confirmation of promotions
- Checking execution and performance of promotion
- Checking Debit Notes received against promotions
- Working with Stock Manager to ensure healthy inventory metrics on B2C Marketplaces
- Working with team members to ensure timely delivery of shipments to B2B Marketplace warehouses
- Working with team members to ensure timely payment from B2B Marketplaces
- Reviewing of Influencer program
- Working with the content team to develop and update content for product listings
- Maintaining properties such as Brand Pages
- Coordinating with the Content team and Marketplace teams to develop creatives for promotions
- Investigating and resolving of content related issues
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in managing ATL activities for renowned brands with thorough knowledge of all performance metrics. And would be required to craft and execute all the branding campaigns for our Apps.
The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical/business mindset, highly-focussed, self-motivated, and have prior experience in end-to-end managing brand campaigns. The candidate should be highly effective in cross-functional teams - working in collaboration with the agency, design team, business managers, and other stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
What is Must - ATL campaigns/ Offline Campaigns experience(especially Television) & media buying/planning experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the brand’s marketing strategy, deliver against app brand objectives
- Drive the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns at national/regional levels
- Develop, manage, and analyzes branding campaigns across marketing channels - offline and online
- Coordinate with agency and internal design team to execute the campaign
- Analyze campaigns and provide strategic recommendations
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Demonstrative experience in executing brand campaigns
- Work-ex: 4 - 8 years
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading or supporting project development of new energy storage and renewables and storage projects, as well as supporting due diligence on M&A efforts of such projects.
What you will do:
- Understanding all policies and regulatory frameworks that directly impact the company’s business models
- Building and maintaining relationships with state agencies, transmission providers, contractors, consultants, etc., including mid/senior level
- Leading or supporting the promotion of the company’s objectives with policy-makers and regulatory agencies at state and local levels, including mid/senior levels
- Performing feasibility studies and guiding financial modelling of new projects and prospects
- Periodic monitoring and reporting on all projects and prospects under development
- Tracking and analyzing the company’s competitive environment, including new technologies and new competitors
- Coordinating business development activities between various departments and stakeholders
- Providing ongoing training and development to the Business Development team
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or another related field
- 3–7 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Project Development or a relevant field
- Energy Project Development experience is a big plus
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for actively seeking out new opportunities for brand collaboration.
What you will do:
- Strongly following up with queries & being active on comments within defined TAT
- Preparing weekly, monthly reports and delivering appropriate presentations
- Conducting market research & analysing competitors trend over different social media
- Collaborating with placement colleges for campus ambassador programme
- Conducting marketing campaigns
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with different social media
- Thorough understanding of marketing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of networking
- Passion for social media
- A results-driven approach
Designation - Business Development Manager
Company Name - Sloshout
Company Location - New Delhi, Connaught Place
Company Website - www.sloshout.com
Salary Range - ₹25,000 - ₹45,000 per month + Incentives (Rs.8000 to Rs.55000 per month)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The candidate must be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Convince and onboard new Venue clients every month by selling subscription packages.
- It will be a hardcore On-Field B2B Sales Job.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain.
- Self-generate leads and builds effective pipeline of prospective clients to meet monthly set targets.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs.
- Promote the company’s value add subscriptions to onboarded venue clients.
- Document sales contracts and ensure adherence to law-established rules & guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop & Train entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Male Candidate with 3-5 years of Work experience as a BDM, Sales Executive, or any relevant role
- Own Conveyance – 2 Wheeler/4 Wheeler (Fuel will be reimbursed)
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in oral and written - Hindi & English
- Market/Industry knowledge
- Ability to build rapport, Good Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Full-Time Graduate/Post Graduate
-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
Campaign Management- Create campaigns around unique vision, draft proposals, decide KPIs gauge the campaign’s success reach out to influencers, provide assistance to influencers while creating content
• Relationship building
• Influencer profiling, basis the associations, follower base, exclusivity, brand resonance, etc.
• Influencer Communication- Make sure that influencers receive thorough information and feedback pertaining to campaigns, outreach messages to recruit/on-board, support emails to answer their queries, reminders about the KPIs and campaign deadlines
• Co-ordination with cross-functional teams- should fit into and support the overall marketing goals, making sure that influencer content is shared with the campaign planning team
• Market Research and Trend Analysis- latest trend on social media and within the influencer community, competition tracking, constant research to ensure the trends are in sync with campaign objective
• Explore new ways to engage and foster a long-term partnership
• Explore regional KOLs/Influencer & Community Management
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocating for the customer’s needs, and communicating with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth
at snva ventures
- Motivate team to promote/sell professional courses like Data Science, Block chain, PMP, AI/ML, Six Sigma, SCRUM etc
- Leaders who have catered in U.S, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore and UAE that too into education industry will be highly preferred
- Building highly optimized team through successful employee engagement and retention, addition to that, also taking care of the growth, development, and goal achievement
- Optimizing revenue of the organization by meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly targets
- Leader will be responsible to work on customer success for client retention and satisfaction.
- Setting of targets for the team to ensure they achieve team goals.
- Identification & resolution of day-to-day operational challenges
- Allocate work to team & coordinates resources to meet short-term/long term goals
- Use of effective tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues within the team
- Conduct daily/weekly hurdles to monitor/motivate team
- Maintaining strong connection/relation with the team to ensure smooth operation
- Assign work to team members based on their skills, development needs and availability
- Training team member to ensure every recourse/team member is tuned to perform best tasks as per individual capability and skills.
- Handle escalation of the client to provide customer success
- Remains up-to-date on the current trends and issues in customer education, and is familiar with competency frameworks and curriculum development
What you will do:
- Researching on new marketing opportunities for the company to market its business and increase its visibility
- Creating awareness of and developing the company’s brand through various marketing channels
- Exploring various marketing channels and also contributing towards marketing plans, promotional activities, advertising, campaigns etc.
- Analyzing the current market trends and researching the same for better marketing opportunities for the company
- Providing information by researching, collecting, analyzing and summarizing relevant data and trends
- Identifying and assessing potential strategic partnerships and executing the same
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with various existing as well as new clients/customers
- Educating and updating the clients/customers about various products/services of the company, answering their queries, marketing new products (new product developments) and also collecting feedback regularly
- Working closely with various stakeholders including but not limited to, internal teams, customers/clients etc
- Maintaining and updating a database of relevant confidential information and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience is required (Freshers can also apply). Marketing experience would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness for traveling (local, intercity, and interstate). Travelling will not be very extensive
- Willingness for immediate joining
- Presentable, professional and a go-getter attitude
What you will do:
- Planning and controlling annual, quarterly and monthly spending for the category
- Designing monthly category activation and ensuring execution through regional counterparts
- Delivering of category AOP objectives (topline, BTL %, distribution objectives)
- Owning all trade programs assigned and new projects during the year
- Interacting extensively with internal and external partners to execute category and brand mandates
- Coordinating with the service vendors and numerous external agencies such as prits, external agencies such as printers, design agencies, BT agency, from time to time to ensure perfect execution of trade marketing initiatives for the year
What you need to have:
- 7-10 years experience in FMCG brand as a Trade Marketing Executive/ Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good coordination skills
We are looking are looking for talented and motivated campaign manager to lead and execute our various marketing campaigns. The successful candidate should have experience in managing digital and mass media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio etc.) marketing campaigns.
The campaign manager will work closely with work in collaboration with internal teams and external agencies to prepare and execute campaigns and measure and report on their effectiveness.
· Develop, execute and manage marketing campaigns with the aim of customer acquisition or engagement
· Brief the various teams within marketing (such as creative, social media and digital) to ensure each campaign is forward planned and delivered on time
· Recruit and manage external agencies to execute marketing campaigns
· Devise campaign timelines and budget and ensure that the same is adhered to
· Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Skills & Qualifications
· A master’s degree in Marketing, advertising or related fields.
· 1-3 years of related experience
· Understanding and past experience of executing campaigns across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
· Exceptional project management and communication skills
· Solid understanding of current market trends
· Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
· Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline and print
at sah Tea
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
at snva ventures
Job Description :
- Promote/Sell various IT trainings/certifications to the working professionals/students.
- Intensely following up with the prospects clients/students and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Generate new leads, create sales pipeline and following with the closure.
- Obtaining client information & Counsel Professional for trainings/certifications.
- Reaching out professionals/clients by making outbound calls, emails and if also face to face meetings/counseling if required.
- Selling & Advertising Different Training Courses in the different geographies like India, U.S, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Middle East and few European boundaries
- Negotiating and closing the deals.
- Diligently communicating, aggressive follow up and priming the lead through different channels.
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with extensive grasping ability so that learners can absorb the product related trainings within no time.
What you will do:
- Bringing data to life via Historical and Real Time Dashboard like:
2. Transaction behavior analytics
3. User level analytics
4. Propensity models and personalization models, eg whats the best product or offer to drive a sale
5. Emails/ SMS/ AN – analytics models getting data from platforms like Netcore+ Branch+ Internal Tables
6. Other reports that are relevant to know what is working, gaps, etc
- Monitoring key metrics such as commission, gross margin, conversion, customer acquisitions etc
- Using the data models and reports to draw actionable and meaningful insights. Based on the insights helping drive the strategy, optimization opportunities, product improvement and more
- Demonstrating examples where data interpretation led to improvement in core business outcomes like better conversion, better ROI from Ad spends, improvements in product etc.
- Digging into data to identify opportunities or problems and translating them into easy-to-understand way for all key business teams
- Working closely with various business stakeholders: Marketing, Customer Insights, Growth and Product teams
- Ensuring effective and timely delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of data analytics and interpretation experience
- Proven experience to show how data analytics shaped strategy, marketing and product. Should have multiple examples of this based on current and past experience
- Strong Data Engineering skills using tools like SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Advanced Excel, PowerQuery etc
- Strong marketing acumen to be able to translate data into marketing outcomes
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, CleverTap and other analytics tools
- Familiarity with data sources like Branch/ Clevertap / Firebase, Big Query, Internal Tables (User/ Click/ Transaction/ Events etc)
at Masters India Private Limited
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Building the company's business through online marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Contributing towards creating growth strategies which include but are not limited to, SEO, email marketing, website marketing etc.
- Delivering compelling content for marketing on various online platforms.
- Working on keyword strategy to improve company branding.
- Managing the company's presence on social media platforms.
- Coordinating as well as analyzing and presenting reports to a number of stakeholders.
- Contributing ideas and strategies towards actively maintaining the brand identity online.
- Assisting in strategy formulation which will lead to building professional connections with consumers.
- Understanding and analyzing the past trends and also current drivers of growth will lead to achieving future goals.
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in growth marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media advertising and online marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
What you will do:
- Executing digital marketing strategies across channels including email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Driving achievement of growth objectives like app installs, display, search, affiliates among others
- Improving the design, UX, traffic and content of the website
- Designing, building and maintaining organization’s social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Creating paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance of campaigns based on the insight
- Growing the lead volume at a sustainable cost
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing agencies and affiliates
- Driving maximum ROI from campaigns
What you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School and/ or B. Tech. from a Tier I college
- Analytical skills: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies
- Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong business acumen and detail orientation
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile
- Knowledge in Jira, CRM, Power BI
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Prior experience in handling campaigns development in terms of digital along with ATL/ BTL channels
- Experience in handling Campaign Management on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Experience in performance marketing and affiliate marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms and passion for technology
- Ability to optimize CPC and CPL in an effective manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and under budget
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.) and Google AdWords
We have a new opportunity as part of our newly developed Events & Experiences team at Extramarks Education- India's leading education tech company.
A position based out of the head office in Noida, we are looking for a Marketing Manager- Events with experience marketing large scale events, IPs across lifestyle and entertainment events.
In a hands-on role, our ideal candidate is a great communicator and collaborator, can plan and execute effective event marketing strategies focusing on result-driven metrics, lead multiple events, are solutions-focused, and know the country's events landscape. If creating quality consumer engagement strategies and driving audience metrics sounds like your thing, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are you?
As a person, you are organized, thorough, and not afraid to get your hands dirty. Driven and confident, you are a good listener and can communicate effectively across organizational levels, external partners, and the team. You want to get the job done but not at the cost of quality and substance. Collaborative and easy-going, you have a strong work ethic with a penchant to mentor and inspire your team.
You will play a key role in creating, shaping, executing, and managing event marketing strategies across our events calendar.
- Bring exceptional people and project management skills driving multiple initiatives across our events calendar.
- Solutions-focused, you bring quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills to draw insights from metrics, recommendations from the analysis and present marketing plans/solutions to internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand brand values, objectives, and goals to devise well-articulated communication across requirements and recommendations.
- Collaborate and work in sync with support teams across the organization to bring alive marketing plans.
- Establish marketing goals and key KPI's for event marketing initiatives across events
- Manage and foster media partnerships and key relationships to derive maximum media value and brand awareness across events.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns, including budgets, for events across the events calendar, including partnered events
- Work with the consumer insights team to understand consumer feedback and engagement pre and post events to customize solutions for event and consumer segments.
- Track, monitor, and analyse metrics across business units and HO level, working closely with the digital marketing team.
- Be up to date and well-versed in marketing trends across digital and offline channels, industry news, talent, and collaborators and have bankable standing relationships with industry professionals, vendors, and agencies.
- Work closely with event management and sales teams to create an event marketing plan that includes media deliverables for partners wherever needed.
- Create timely feedback reports on data and consumer engagement post events
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing executives working across events.
Professional & Educational Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in event marketing and execution, ideally with an agency or with a brand with an in-house events team
- Ability to analyse data to drive conclusions and form recommendations and solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Experience having managed a team as well as lead other internal stakeholders in managing small to large events. Work cross-functional, building trust, and fostering collaboration.
- Very organized, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree
- Travel, as required.
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed on aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations. You are an ideal fit for the role, if you are excited about working with Direct to Consumer fast growing unique health-tech company. You should be extremely competent to scale up digital channels like Facebook, Google, and Affiliate marketing as well as organic. Experienced in leading teams/companies and owned P&L in high growth companies from Series A to C or Series B to D.
Our Team has cracked PMF for our proprietary Diabetes Reversal program, you will be responsible to now scale up the strategy. We have crossed the journey of 0 to 1, and looking for someone to take us from 1 to 100.
5+ years of experience in driving Performance Marketing for a D2C/ B2C startup
Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive
High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Affiliate Marketing
Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Industry leading compensation with potential ESOPs
Alternative Global is a management consulting firm with base of operations in Birmingham, New Delhi and Chicago. The firm focuses on helping businesses and Governments in the area of Drones and EVs and is presumably India’s largest drone consulting firm. The firm has a network of more than 50 companies globally in the drone space and has been actively investing in Drone and EV startups.
The firm through its base in India, UK, USA and Israel has been helping companies globally to devise strategies pertaining to the target market. Our team helps an organization to understand the product-market fit, unique unmet needs, consumer behavior, competition analysis, pricing strategies, market sizing etc. in order to pursue their way into any emerging market.
Research Analyst/ Research Associate for an EV & Drone focused boutique management consulting and business advisory firm working with multiple companies from Electric Vehicle and Drone Industry across countries, helping clients towards growth & expansion with strategy, business planning, technology scouting, and collaborations.
Job Description - Research Associate
1. New Business Development
2. Lead Generation / Appointment Generation
3. Web Research
4. Contact Discovery from social networking sites
5. Cold Calling
6. Primary/Secondary web research
7. Presentation and report making +
8. Data interpretation and data presentation
9. Knowledge of financial modeling will be a plus but not necessary
Experience - (0-4 years)
Location: Aerocity, New Delhi
1. Engineer/ Commerce/MBA
2. Preference for experience with similar role or industries like Cleantech, Mobility, Drones etc.
3. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
4. Good knowledge and fluency with MS Office - Word, Excel (with formulas), Powerpoint
5. Ability to work with minimal instructions and supervision
6. Result oriented and initiative driven
Skills (Mandatory skills)
Planning, implementing and managing company's overall SEO strategy
Experience of web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy
Expert in Competitor analysis
Responsible for leading and mentoring SEO team to drive business goals
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and Good time-management + problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the SEO subject-matter-expert and evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify key SEO KPIs. Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy. As per plan manage and execute implementation of the strategy defined
- Research and analyze ecommerce industry changes/developments in search engine optimization. Developing and continually reassessing a set of strategies to drive growth.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings. Analyze and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Identify new sources for high quality relevant backlinks
- Evaluate the business impacts of SEO programs by designing/enhancing SEO measurement and reporting capabilities. Measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data. Collect and analyze data from various sources and identify opportunities
Person who has worked his way up from technical SEO, SEO Manager, Sr Manager, SEO Strategist. Preferably working in SEO agencies handling multiple clients SEO projects strategy
at Taxmann Publications
COMPANY TYPE: COMMERCIAL PRINTING PRESS
EXPERIENCE: Min. 4-5 YEAR OF COMMERCIAL PRINTING PRESS (OFFSET PRINTING M/C SETUP). HAVING SOME CLIENTS OF ITS OWN
JOB PROFILE : PRECUREMENT OF WORK FROM PUBLISHERS, GOVT OFFICE, INSTITUTES, ETC…
QUALIFICATION: GRADUATE / DIPLOMA OR DEGREE FROM PRINTING
SALARY: AS PER TARGET /KNOWLEDGE appx 40,000 AND ABOVE