We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
About Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
6-7 Years of experience in building, scaling and leading the Marketing Function at a Product/tech-b2b Co
Experience in working with VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing & branding
Penchant to work hard to strengthen the brand in the initial few years to gain a better work-life balance in future
Role and Responsibilities
1. Own the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and Retailer
2. Own growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Lead the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with the
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects.
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
6. Build the Growth Marketing team from scratch
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Make the team understand the importance of knowing the users (retailers /
Manufacturers), their behavior & needs, and encourage them to come up with
innovative hacks every time to communicate & engage with the users
2. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
3. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
4. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
5. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
6. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
- Storyteller & Fountainhead brimming with ideas on variety of ways to communicate the message to target audience to create pull-marketing advertisements
- Develop graphic, copy & video content using Brand Key communication framework
- Deliver brand assets like social media content, landing page content, performance marketing creatives, directional scripts for influencers, PR etc.
- Deeply understand & empathise with consumer insights & create Brand stories around problem, solution, functional benefits, emotional payoffs & social currency to drive awareness, brand attribute scores & sales
- Provide direction to designers, videographers, editors to develop online marketing campaigns
- Map customer journeys, service design and communication assets to drive engagement
- Coordinate with agencies to create marketing creatives, video content
- Analyze online consumer behaviours & trends to understand product-market fit
- Manage daily marketing & communication operations
- 5+ years experience in advertising agency with product marketing background
- Prior experience in conceptualization & execution of short 15 secs videos ads
- Strong storytelling visualization skills in form of videos & graphics
- Experience in in women oriented product, service, startup is added plus
- Intuitively sense the market need and visualize marketing & communication tactics
Our client is a renowned social transformation organization that bridges government, corporates, non-profits as well as citizens to create a sustainable livelihood for underprivileged urban youth
With the growing demand for a healthier lifestyle, our client has chosen pasta as their USP to showcase their versatility in terms of offering a variety of tastes and types but in a healthier way.
They manufacture and sell various types of pasta with benefits such as containing plant-based protein, free of soy, gluten and artificial colours, 100% vegan etc. and their products are Kosher certified. Their website also provides varieties of guilt-free pasta recipes which will help parents un-junk their kids’ food choices.
Founded by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, our client is headquartered in Mumbai. They have raised a total of $1.3M in funding over 2 rounds.
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan thereby managing the P&L of the website business.
What you will do:
- Monitoring business metrics on a weekly basis- % repeat, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ACOS, etc
- Liaising with the brand marketing team to identify the appropriate target audience for particular ad campaigns
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6+ yrs digital performance marketing experience ideally in the FMCG space
- Familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, analytics, and Instagram
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM