About this role
You will be our first marketing hire, and will be responsible for laying the foundation of our marketing DNA described above.
- Conceptualize from scratch our multi pronged marketing strategy - SEO (blog, newsletter), social media (linkedin, twitter), community, education (webinars, podcasts), partnerships etc
- Understand our user/buyer persona, empathize with them, conceptualize relevant content topics, and work with content writers to push high quality content on various platforms
- Identify the right keywords for Zenskar to optimize on - both head, and long tail
- Iterate to figure out the correct tone for our social media communication, and build relevant audience on social platforms
- Reach out to industry influencers, collaborate with them and organize webinars, podcasts etc with the intent to establish Zenskar as an authority in the industry
- Create a vibrant community of our user and buyer persona, with the intent to help solve the problems they face on a daily basis
- Hire as the team grows and mentor junior folks
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic to Freecultr's e-commerce website and maximize ROI across Social channels (Organic and Paid).
Prior experience working with an e-commerce platform, or a D2C Brand would be preferred
The ideal candidate will serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
- Responsible for the 360-degree digital aspect of digital business
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- To get new customers and ensure customer retention for continuous growth
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Manage, optimize, and improve the performance of Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, SEO, and Affiliate activity for company-owned D2C platforms/assets.
The ideal Fit:
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solver, and independent performer.
- Skills in search platforms including In all paid channels - FB/Insta/YT marketing, Google AdWords, etc.
- Should know how to scale a brand and should have managed large budgets previously indirect capacity.
- A dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Experience in transforming a strategy and vision into an actionable plan
What's on Offer
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand
- To be a front runner to make the brand a success
Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to
increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web
analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
⦁ Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones
⦁ Impeccable spelling, grammar and should have good technical knowledge
⦁ Good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
⦁ Interested in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time