B2B Marketing Jobs in Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction • Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets • Ability to establish the appropriate business contact in an organization and close the business deal. • Generate leads and cold call prospective customers • Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone • Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives • Think strategically and set goals and objectives in order to develop and improve the business • Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines • Develop and maintain a robust and healthy sales pipeline in accordance with the sales plan. • Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors • Develop business sales and marketing strategy. • Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc. • Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support • Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers • Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople • Proven working experience as a business development manager or a relevant role • Demonstrating confidently about the Company and its product offerings to the clients and smartly probing the client about their requirements. • To be able to comb through and gauge quickly the client requirements during every interaction and improvise the sales approach in accordance at every step. • To do adequate research about a prospect and gather relevant information prior to making an impactful sales pitch to a client. • To formulate monthly, quarterly, half-yearly sales plans in line with the sales quota as allotted. • To follow-up with clients as per the timelines as agreed for the next sales discussions. • To be on top of competition offerings and navigate a conversation with a client when asked, by not comparing features rather highlighting our USP’s which best suits the client. • Attend and represent the company in trade shows or any industry-related events. • To ensure the Sales CRM is always updated with appropriate and relevant details. • To prepare and submit commercial proposals timely to the clients.
• Minimum of 3 years in Health care Sales & Marketing. • Excellent communication and presentation skills • Sound Consultative Selling Skills • Strong negotiation and objection handling skills • Good in using Google Sheets, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word • Ability to learn and adapt to the dynamic sales environment • Should be open and to work in the field for in-person client meetings
• Self-driven, motivated, and hungry for prospecting and sales closures • Has been a top performer in the current and previous customer-facing sales roles • Candidates who have and achieved an annual target of one crore and above • Good in networking and able to move and navigate sales deals • Proven sales track record • Experience in customer support will be an added advantage • Market knowledge, Communication, and negotiation skills are a must • Planning in advance the actions which shall help in achieving the monthly sales quota. • To be an expert of the product of the company and should be aware of all the features of a product.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to carry out the B2B
sales for the organization. We expect the candidate to be experienced and highly
confident in Corporate Sales.
What you will do:
• Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; identifying sales opportunity and generating leads
• Reaching out to new clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the
benefits of product/ services.
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information and guidance; Understanding budget and identifying accurate needs of client
• Negotiating with customer and providing quotes, estimates and getting first orders
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviving business with old clients by re-establishing contact
What we require:
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation & Client Relationships skills
• Should have high Energy Level, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
• Understanding of market and products of the company
• Ability to handle high profile clients; achieve deadlines/ targets and meeting sales goals
• Should possess relibility & integrity skills
• Must be MS Office Suite Expert
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative company across the Globe
• Interact with HNI corporate companies/clients
• Handle high pressure situations at the grass root level
• Hands on experience owing to a small team with friendly atmosphere
• Unbound scope for financial and career growth
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Provide strategic pre sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Mine the existing accounts for new business possibilities and utilizing available resources to drive account retention and growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and document as SOW
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product, technology and finance teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions per to customer needs
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking industry activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies.
at Wolken Software
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Wolken is expanding, and we are looking for new members to join our Business Development Team! We are looking for Inside Sales Ninjas with a track record of success in Inside Sales and Business
Development, especially in the US Market. Candidates with 2-3 years of prior experience working with software/technology companies for the US Market will be considered. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying new prospects by performing a variety of lead-generation activities through various sources, must be able to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how our offerings can assist them.
• Actively source new business opportunities
• Prospect new customers through lead generation activities like cold-calling, emails, follow-ups, etc
• Design, execute and scale lead generation campaigns independently
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
• Identify the correct decision-makers within a given business
• Document all pertinent customer information and conversations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in Inside Sales / Business Development for the US Geography
• Experience working with Software/Technology companies
• Proficient in MS Office products
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable working in Night Shift
Role: Growth Marketer
About the company:
ReBid is RD&X Network’s MadTech products and solutions suite. A Unified MADTech Platform for Omni channel Activation, Measurement & Automation powering data driven marketing. Having early clients across continents. With having offices in Mumbai and Bangalore with a hybrid work culture
The company was founded in June 2020 by digital advertising serial entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra and joined by APAC Agency Veteran Ashish Bhasin as Co-founder in June 2022.
To know more visit www.rebid.co
- Establish ReBid Brand presence in target markets through organic and inorganic marketing
- Building case studies and Use case for strengthening brand positioning
- Build on product messaging that sets us apart from other products in the market
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Customer Success and, Sales) to establish growth strategies
- Creating, implementing and analysing new strategies for better engagement visibility and customer acquisition
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition
- Email Marketing – Managing company’s newsletter, ABMs, Event mailers analyzing open & click rates, click maps to improve performance
- Events - checking for relevant events to participate and sponsor
- helping in production of event material
- event promotion on all channels
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive audience engagement and customer acquisition
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) ideating content, execution and generating weekly, monthly reports to analyse performance
- Create and manage content for website
- landing pages for digital marketing campaigns,
- research topics and keywords for blogs, whitepaper and ebook
- key messaging for product pages and product blogs
- Research topics and develop content for webinars, podcast, fireside chat & Q&A
- Conceptualize, manage podcast, Q&A Sessions, webinar and Fireside chat
- Forum posting across important product listing and social sites like Reddit, Quora
- Cross Function synergy
- Ensure at all times there is clear and open communication of activities done and reports generated across teams like Product, Sales and Customer Success
- New Product and feature messaging has to be circulated across all teams - sales, customer success PR and Product
- Work closely with design team to ensure brand image is consistent across all communication
Skills & experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in Growth Marketing - experience in a B2B SaaS Domain is a plus
- Must have experience in using CRM platform like Hubspot and other
- Must have understanding of SEO and tools like SEMRush and other
- Good to have experience in CMS like wordpress
- Good to have fair understanding of digital advertising
- Experience of AdTech Industry is desirable
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
Apply only on this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0jrpd?source=
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic flexible marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. You will be responsible for developing and analysing the performance of offline and online campaigns, ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. You have exposure to large scale cloud SaaS based software companies or from B2B domain. You have an ability to perform in agile and multi-tasking work environments, which will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door Strictly follow the content/editorial calendar to stick to industry standard content marketing and amplification process which will gradually increase qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.). Design, build and maintain our social media presence Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Bachelor’s degree of higher in Arts/Commerce/Science/Technology 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) in order to generate traffic and understand converting visitors into qualified leads. Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends) A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or event management will be an added advantage Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time.
Tartan helps precisely here – by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) which has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Batik is an employee benefits marketplace. We have built this on a mission to help employers elevate benefits offering to employees. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace which has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc. Employers can provide benefits at just one click and support their workforce’s well-being with zero administrative burden. In simple words, Batik is like an amazon marketplace.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward & recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build an amazing product and better businesses.
What you'll do?
- Actively obtain new satisfied clients to fill customer references gaps
- Establish the types of activities the customers will participate in, including speaking opportunities at webinars & live events, press/media & analyst engagements, and sharing positive experiences in peer-to-peer conversations with sales prospects.
- Identify what resources are already available to the company, replace outdated content, & create various marketing materials such as detailed proof of customer success stories, customer quotes, create video testimonials, logo features in postcards/banners/booths/decks,
and other collateral.
- Manage customer relationships through a formalized process of tracking the frequency of contacts & activities completed avoiding overtaxing valuable relationships through the company's CRM
- Attend local customer site visits and event meet-ups, to build close relationships with the customers, network & share best practices, and offer a venue for quicker support escalations.
We would love to hear from you if:
- MBA / PGDM (HR or Sales & Marketing) from top B School.
- Relevant experience of 4+ years
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in B2B/enterprise sales. SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written.
- Knowledge and understanding of social platforms including LinkedIn to conduct research for new prospects.
- Should be number driven. Have experience in carrying & achieving personal targets.
- Good practising knowledge/skill of MS suite, mainly word, Excel & power-point.
- Ability to grasp and understand clients and business requirements/dynamics quickly.
- Manage several prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Good organization skills, good Networking skills & ability to build relationships.
Why should you work with us?
- We are growing exponentially [Going from an on-paper idea to revenues in less than 12 weeks] - have big plans for 2022 and are super excited to build a top-tier product in India, for the world
- Crazy ambitious mission: Have a founder mindset and lots of room to experiment, integrate and expand further. Have a figure-it-out mentality.
- Transparent, flexible benefits: We have a robust benefits framework; we evaluate candidates based on performance every six months and put our best foot forward on appraisals, with some flexibility between cash/crypto mutual fund/stock options. Read more. Read in detail about our flexible benefits in the next section. 👇
- What else: You will get a MacBook for working anywhere. Work in comfort and choose your flexible hours as long as you finish the tasks.
- So much transparency: We try hard to do it in the right way. We strongly believe that we can be much more open and move faster when we have nothing to hide.
- Salary 💸 We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises at will. We believe that a raise doesn’t need to be tied to an annual review.
- Stock Options 📈 We believe that all employees deserve to own a part of Tartan. Everyone should be rewarded for a successful company outcome.
- Health Insurance 💪 We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook 💻 You get a MacBook you can use for work.
- Unlimited Sick Leaves ❤ Times are tough, and we are all in this together. Sick leaves are not meant just for yourself but also to take care of your loved ones when they need you the most.
- Passion Fund 🏀 Invest in yourself or your passion project. Take a course, do gardening or start a newsletter. At Tartan, we want to invest in your professional growth and personal.
- Wind Down 🎥 Whether it’s Netflix, Prime, Hotstar with the family, or cozying up with an audiobook, we provide a monthly stipend to spend on the streaming, entertainment, or news sources of your choice.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of. We’d love to hear from you!
-Meet prospective clients, execute effective product
demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with
a focus on the value of the solution.
-Visit Schools to understand the scope of
business in the respective location.
-Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales
-On-boarding new children on the Clevernist platform will be a
major KRA for a Field Sales Manager.
-Researching potential leads from open markets, web searches,
or digital resources.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Should have own vehicle (two vehicles)
-Should be proficient in Hindi and English language, knowing the
regional language will be a plus.
-Should be comfortable to work for 6 days, rotational Week-off
(Saturday & Sunday working).
-Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
-Hands-on MS Excel, Word & PPT, etc.
at Aurum Ventures
The role is for the senior product marketing manager we are looking for an experienced marketer, who is data-driven to own our product marketing function. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through creating/ nurturing and converting marketing leads to boost sales.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Product messaging and positioning
- Go to Market Strategies
- Content Development
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis
- Designing & Evaluating Marketing Collaterals/ Promotional Plans
- Demand generation
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any
housing society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to
manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding
domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it’s all done from your phone. It
also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits –
accessible anytime and anywhere – and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process.
About the role:
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
• Minimum 1 year into vendor acquisition/alliances
• Good interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability
• Decision making skills
• Good in making presentations
• Language Required: English, Hindi & Regional language is mandatory
• Should be flexible for any 9 hour shift between 8 am to night 11 pm & 6 days
Working with 1 day rotational off
Role and Responsibility
• Responsible for B2B Partnership & alliances across the city
• Able to implement different strategies for on-boarding new vendors across all the apartment category
• Holding in person meetings with the potential vendors and creating proposals for the same
• Setting up a reward platform via tie up with vendors
• Building good relationship with the new vendors
• Setting up a revenue model for vendor partnership
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
• Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or any regional language.
• Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
• Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and
get things done.
• Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
• Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
• Performance Bonus
• Private Health Insurance
Age Criteria : Till 32 Years
at Aurum PropTech
Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
at EmReach Solutions Pvt Ltd
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
Should have interest in Business development (B2C/ B2B) for Software Application
Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features
and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and
Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
On-boarding new apartments on NoBrokerHood platform will be a major KRA for a BD.
Researching potential leads from open market, web searches, or digital resources.
at Process Master Technologies Pvt Ltd
Industry Type: IT Software
Experience:2-5 yrs (IT Software Products Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Offered Salary: Upto 9 LPA
Candidates with smart presentation skills and go-getter approach (both freshers and experienced) can apply for the Sr. BDA position
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing new clients for Company’s Cloud/ Saas based software products and services.
- Responsible for end-to-end sales cycle, right from lead generation to deal closure with BANT Approach
- Effectively communicate with prospects to convey the promising brand image and product USP via cold call, email marketing, LinkedIn or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Organizing Online & Offline demo to the potential clients
- Research on the prospective clients in the target market, pursue leads and follow up.
- Prepare RFP, RFQ, Estimations, Negotiations with prospects
- Plan and oversee new sales & marketing initiatives
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work collaboratively with Sale, marketing, and other internal team to validate targeting strategy.
- Depending on business requirements, BDM may be required to travel across country for developing the existing or newer opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: MBA/BE or Equivalent
Experience of Marketing Management and outbound B2B sales, coupled with MBA (Sales & Marketing) qualification and a track record of success in ERP /Software Solution Sales
- Candidates should be able to build relationship with corporate customers, understand the technical requirement of customer
- Team oriented person should possess excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills and an expert in understanding the customer requirement.
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
- Willing to travel extensively all over India.
- Candidate should have an excellent track record of achieving deadlines on time and ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- ERP, CRM and Cloud Experience and Internet Promotions and Sales.
- Area of Expertise :- Customer Development, Public Relation, Customer Service, Lead Generation
• Experience of 3-5 years of B2B of solution enablement or account management experience.
• Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated
• Must have previous SaaS Sales Experience.
• Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
• Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate
recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
• History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and companygoals
• Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Successorganization
• Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client
• Excellent organization, projectmanagement and timemanagementskills and ability to take initiative
As an Enterprise Growth Partner, you will be responsible for market mapping and new business
development. Being a part of the team you will be entrusted to identify, pitch, negotiate and
onboard new clients. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market
knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned
with an Enterprise Partnership Manager who will guide you to deliver on core responsibilities.
• Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality
basis the Client’s specific business needs.
• Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
• Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
• Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
• Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables
• Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during implementation,
onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
• Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing
internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
• Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline
at advantage club (formerly, work advantage)
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
· Capable, quick, determined
· Immaculate attention to detail
· Team player
· Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
at Poddar Diamond Ltd
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.
Prominent Iron & Steel Traders
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be driving one of the most important functions of the company – Sales. You will be converting potential customers to actual buyers and identify new applications, new segments and grow business.
What you will do:
Being esponsible for client acquisition by approaching end users, OEM's and large corporates
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective lead generation
Ensuring development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel.
Focusing on growing and generating new business
Being a Key Interface between the customer and all relevant divisions such as production planning.
Driving targets and collection by improving communication through emails, meetings, calls
Establishing relationship with clients and providing a high standard of customer service continually
Managing and controlling credit of customers through effective follow ups, meetings, field visits
Constantly supporting and handholding customers for all enquiries, payments, complaints, rejections, technical queries etc.
What you need to have:
Graduate (any stream) + MBA (preferred)
People from steel industry with 1-2 years of experience in client acquisition
Location – Mumbai
Experience in B2B Sales, managing sales through OEMs/ traders, Industrial sales, Engineering products etc. is a must
Candidate between the age of 27 to 32 years
Should be comfortable with travel within India
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Exhibit confidence and foresight in soliciting for new businesses
Ability to work out sales deals that will accomplish budgeted margins and correspond to the company’s sales policies.
Strong competence in working efficiently in a complex multi-faceted setting
at Asiczen Technologies
2. Influence management through engagement with Architects, Interior Designers,
Contractors and Carpenters
3. Business Generation and engagement with Builders/ Developers
4. Appointment of distributors and dealers network
5. Monitoring market movement of competitors in terms of products and promotions
6. Market intelligence
7. Marketing display planning
8. Training the retailer salesman
9. Retail market coverage with retailers, direct dealers and distributors.
10. Maintaining stock of products at branches and Monitoring the Management
Information System (MIS)
Greetings from Meritnation !!!
With millions of students across 9 countries, we are India's leading online learning portal for school children. Meritnation is a part of Info Edge India Limited, the company behind Naukri.com, 99acres, Jeevansathi, etc. Meritnation cater to course offering for class 1 to 12 and entrance examination (engineering and medical) segment. The company has subscribers PAN India as well as in the Mid-East and has offices across 10 cities in India.
Please visit www.meritnation.com to know more about the Company.
Designation: BDM, Marketing
We are looking for a candidate who will drive regional marketing activities in the specified zone. The candidate will work closely with the regional marketing teams to drive high quality user acquisition across the specified cities. The ideal candidate should be well versed with negotiation, operations and should have good leadership skills. The candidate should have experience in managing teams and in data driven marketing. Understand the business needs of the company to plan and execute scalable marketing activities in the specified zone.
The goal will be to manage marketing activities like BTL events, local partnerships, corporate alliances and sponsorship opportunities in the specified zone. The marketing activities will be conducted across the following channels schools, apartments, corporate, popular areas (mall, amusement parks).
- Manage a team of 8-10 marketing executives and team leaders across different cities to drive lead generation campaigns.
2. Work closely across functions like sales, supply chain and finance to drive the marketing objectives of the company.
3. Plan and manage schools as a lead generation channel by liaising with third parties and in-house team.
4. Prospect, structure, negotiate and build long term relationships with partners, vendors and other external agencies.
- Conducting in-house seminars to enhance enrolment opportunities
6. Generate a steady flow of leads according to requirement.
7. Manage cost and efficiency of leads.
- Taking care of infrastructure requirements
Industry Type : Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role : Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
BE/B.Tech/B.Com. from top universities
MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Business School preferred
4+ years of work experience in Sales/Marketing
Working Days- 6 (Saturday & Sunday Working; Week Off-Monday)
Remuneration: Fixed Salary (based on experience, candidature and current salary) + Incentives + Mediclaim + Conveyance + Retirement Benefits (Leave Encashment, Gratuity) based on the statutory parameters.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Must be comfortable for travelling.