Email Marketing Jobs in Mumbai
Team Lead, Digital Marketing
Goregaon East, Mumbai
Manager / Assistant Manager
Day Shift: 09:30 am to 6.30 pm (Mon to Fri + 1 Saturday Working)
Part of the Middle Management Team, Team Lead – Digital Marketing will manage a team of specialists in SEO & SEM to help carry out the tactical approaches. This role interfaces with internal customers and supports team in our international offices.
The focus of the role is to manage the campaign life cycle, drive optimization based on best practices and advertiser inputs, retain the book managed (advertiser as well as budget) and maintain quality score above benchmarks defined.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties
• Oversee and manage the assigned team of SEM & SEO analyst and drive campaign traffic and revenues
• Measure, report and optimize performance of all online marketing campaigns, and assess against KPIs set
• PPC: Manage monthly budget utilization, advertiser goals (CTR, CPC & CPL) and Quality score. Coordinate with international teams to publish the seasonal calendar for campaign updates
• SEO: implement SEO strategies (on page & off page) and best practices to increase organic traffic, clicks and impressions.
• Ensure team completes all task assigned by respective account managers and meets the SLA defined
• Ensure team meets its annual objectives
• Coaching and development of team members
• Manage career roadmap for team members
• Complete audits for the team assigned as per sample size agreed with the reporting manager
• Resource planning to ensure capacity is maintained at optimum level
• Publish Weekly / Monthly Dashboard on SLAs / KPIs achieved
• Work closely with Quality & Training teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives
• Participate and contribute in calls with International teams, operational team meets & training sessions
• Look for areas of opportunity / gaps in process to improve efficiencies
• Work overtime when needed to meet critical deadlines
• Complete adhoc tasks and projects as needed
• Good execution and managerial skills
• Ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines
• Focused and detail-oriented
• Adaptability / Ability to Multitask
• Good communication skills (written & spoken)
• Good Ms Office Skills / Presentation Skills
• Open to Feedback & Suggestions
• Strive for excellence and can take quick decisions
• Ability to drive and motivate the team to excel
• Good understanding of Online Marketing Industry (International)
• Exposure to Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Social Media, and email marketing
• Google AdWords / Google Analytics / Yahoo Bing Certified preferred
Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduation Mandatory
• Overall experience of minimum 8 years
• Last 3 years in managing a team of at least 5 to 6 members
• Candidates working for Outsourced Processes of International Online Marketing Firms in BPOs eligible
• Online/Digital, Ecommerce, Direct Marketing- Online Lead Generation Industry experience preferred
Mumbai based candidates preferred
The applied candidate to write a content blog and articles for the web page.
Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Marketing Platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.
Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share,
quality score and other important account metrics.
Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals
tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Keep pace with search engines and PPC industry trends and developments.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with business goals.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Wolken is expanding, and we are looking for new members to join our Business Development Team! We are looking for Inside Sales Ninjas with a track record of success in Inside Sales and Business
Development, especially in the US Market. Candidates with 2-3 years of prior experience working with software/technology companies for the US Market will be considered. The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying new prospects by performing a variety of lead-generation activities through various sources, must be able to understand their business needs and effectively communicate how our offerings can assist them.
• Actively source new business opportunities
• Prospect new customers through lead generation activities like cold-calling, emails, follow-ups, etc
• Design, execute and scale lead generation campaigns independently
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
• Identify the correct decision-makers within a given business
• Document all pertinent customer information and conversations
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in Inside Sales / Business Development for the US Geography
• Experience working with Software/Technology companies
• Proficient in MS Office products
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable working in Night Shift
WeAssemble is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to support and build marketing communications. We are looking for an intermediate-level marketing professional with a track record of delivering predictable and sustainable results in a fast-paced environment.
This position collaborates closely with the Digital team, Marketing Data Operations, IT for marketing automation, and stakeholders from multiple business units.
● Control and direct the email marketing channel, as well as the related analysis
● Create engagement strategies based on an understanding of customer needs and intent.
● Support the execution of automated lead generation programs
● Develop and manage digital templates (emails, landing pages, programs) within the marketing automation platform.
● Marketing Automation Platform expert
● Meet or exceed internal SLAs and seamlessly coordinate across time-zones as needed
● Work in partnership with Marketing Automation Segment Liaison to optimize campaign requests to meet business goals.
● Take ownership of marketing technology platforms
● Analyse and report on the performance of channels and campaigns.
● Make it easier to report on marketing impact.
● Work closely with internal and cross-functional stakeholders (Design, Brand, Legal, Business Units, etc.) to design and approve email campaigns.
● Ensure that email permissions are followed.
● Implement best practices for email marketing.
● Aid in the evaluation of new innovative opportunities to increase engagement and/or results.
● Keep up to date with changes/developments in the IT sector through self-learning, training, and research
Desired Candidate Profile
● 3+ years outreach experience with working on a marketing automation platform such Woodpecker, Apollo.io or we connect
● Must be able to demonstrate a high level of marketing automation
● Excellent communication skills written, verbal, presentation
● Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as being a motivated, self-starter
● Keep up-to-date on email and marketing automation best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing and projected results.
● Report on critical email and marketing automation campaign metrics
● Understand lead scoring and nurturing programs as it pertains to execution of email and marketing automation campaigns
● Support the execution of automated lead generation programs
● Build and execute test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities
● Monitor the campaigns and make necessary changes to generate the lead.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email & live chat.
- Quickly address customer inquiries via email, LiveChat, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of InVideo products both technically and functionally
- Resolve and provide solutions for customer queries. You will be expected to resolve technical and non-technical queries/issues.
- Educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs and have the skill to turn the good conversation into sales pitches
- You will investigate problems, verify facts, and figure out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple queries and upselling.
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical issues
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with InVideo tool updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/computer science
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it’s equally important to listen and understand your customers
- Excellent writing, spoken and email skills
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
5.5 days a week.
4-hour shift on the 0.5 days (half day)Rotational shift in a 24*7 support environment.Uncapped sales incentives and best-in-industry salaries.
Designation: Asst. Manager / Manager - Email Marketing
Department: Affiliate Marketing Team
Qualification: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience in email marketing and marketing automation experience with expertise in database management concepts and best practices.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements
- Design, assemble and create overall email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template. Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Ensuring design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive call-to-actions in advertisements and promotions.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting and analyze campaign performance.
- Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Mailmodo, Hubspot, and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing tools like Mailmodo, Hubspot, Salesforce.com
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: Upto 6LPA (Negotiable)
IMMEDIATE JOINING PREFERRED!
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts (Web, SEO, Content & Email)
- Leading a team of Web, SEO, Content and Email experts
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Present strategies to clients and ensuring timely execution and delivery
- Analyze the effectiveness of strategies implemented
- Time to time recommend, design and implement new projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services and upselling them time to time
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Lastly, manage the P/L of the team and accounts assigned
- Knowledge of digital tools and technology
- Understanding and knowledge of websites, search and email
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player & leader
- Good time-management skills and organized
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Optimize content for the website and various social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts, etc.
- Execute results-driven social media strategy with a focus on growing our following and increasing engagement
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ability to understand new changes in trends in digital content and social media.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different wordplay.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have GOOD English Writing/Communication skill
- Highly Active in Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of Creative Writing Skills
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of SEO, Ad. Content
- Working in an agile environment by keeping in mind the titbits of startup
- Liaising with cross functional teams to get the errands done.
- Formulating monthly social media calendar and devise content accordingly by knowing the fact of time and fraction of brand equity.
- Adhering SEO and other guidelines while formulating the content.
- Devising SEO friendly content such as Meta Title, Meta Description, Blogs & website content like Footer Pages, Product Description.
- Conducting in-depth and regular audits of rivals content.
- Devising niche, crisp, catchy and compelling content across all touch points.
- Doing plagiarism check and proofreading of landing pages, ad copies etc.
- Making sure the content is plagiarism free and inclined with the brand guidelines.
- Making sure the content is precise before prevalence anywhere.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in English, Communications or a related field. Masters degree a plus
- Familiarity with software like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and other tools which are inclined to content like plagiarism checker etc.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable directing projects and taking on new tasks.
- Proven ability to follow style guidelines
- Impeccable spelling and grammar skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of B2B Fintech consortium.
- Have knack to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team as well.
- Should be pretty much acquainted with copywriting.
- Be adept in ad copies for the entire gamut of digital media like Google Ads, Social Media, SMS Marketing Campaigns, E-mail Marketing, Newsletter & as well as website content like Footer Pages, Product description etc.
Candidate should be comfortable to travel to the office
Candidate who are hsc pass with good communication are welcome
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- To plan, execute, test, establish best & effective email marketing practices.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Create email marketing strategy for leads as well as existing clients
- Create and maintain email marketing reports to improve efficiency
- Maintain domain reputation and In-boxing rates for all our email campaigns
- Plan and maintain email calendar for all the brands
- Maintain lists and database for efficient execution
- Single handedly responsible for execution of all email marketing campaigns
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com . We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Maintaining and updating databases in Excel, Mailchimp and other platforms
- Executing marketing campaigns on Mailchimp and other email marketing platforms
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Liaising and co-ordinating with suppliers including design agencies, hotels, publications and others
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events and promotional activity
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.