Email Marketing Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must have experience in generating leads for IT services like Mobile App, Software Development, Web Application ( For International Market )
- Lead generation of new leads for regular sales cycles for IT Industry.
- Good Knowledge of lead generation and market research through Linkedin and Email.
- Who can build the tie-ups with the IT companies from USA,UK and Europe.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that all lead sources are properly identified, tracked and optimized in order to maximize revenue.
- Oversee client relationship management through direct contact and other channels as needed.
- Provide support on marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with sales managers/representatives to develop strategies to drive conversion rates across multiple channels
- Working experience with staffing augmentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a lead generation specialist with an emphasis on lead generation and/or sales automation
- Experience working within the marketing industry is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
Office Timing : 12 PM to 9 PM
Algoscale is an emerging leader in the field of Big Data Analytics and AI. We’ve successfully delivered 260+ projects for clients from 25+ countries gathering positive feedback along the journey and followed by a large section of the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate on collateral content development, production and distribution
- Manage marketing content inventory and promotion
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract qualified leads and deepen client engagement
- Develop and maintain website and social user experience process flows and requirements
- Newsletter management & collaborate across internal teams to identify and position topical content for internal and external newsletters
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, attract qualified leads and deepen client engagement
- Develop storyboards and scripts for video, animation and demonstrations of Algoscale capabilities and client experience
- Develop conference plans and manage all aspects of participation logistics
- Coordinate and manage email lists and run campaigns
- Manage client and employee satisfaction (NPS) surveys and report findings
- Track and report marketing performance metrics
- Perform market and competitive analysis with appropriate recommendations for action
- Develop and tailor ROI calculators for compelling value propositions
- Ensure consistent brand representation across all internal and external stakeholders
B2B marketing experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Domain: Predictive analytics, Product Engineering, Big Data or Business intelligence
- CPG, retail, technology, financial services, insurance, telecom, healthcare
- Passion for detail and accuracy with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with best practices in market research, surveys and management reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital marketing/social media best practices and tools
- Driven for success, self-starter, organized, problem solver, “get it done” approach
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environ ment
- Ability and willingness to effectively coordinate and communicate with diverse cross-functional teams across international time zones
Prefered Educational/Work Qualification:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; MBA
- Min 2 years experience in content development, campaign management, and social media
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Content Strategist with at least 3 years of experience to join our team. You will be in charge of creating and implementing a content strategy that is in line with our overarching marketing and business goals in your capacity as a content strategist. In order to produce interesting, pertinent, and valuable content that appeals to our target audience, you will closely collaborate with our marketing, design, and product teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop engagement strategies and content calendars for official online communities/groups on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & more
• Conduct research to understand our target audience and their needs, and develop buyer personas and content maps to guide content creation
• Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online communities, superusers & social media influencers
• Work with product, creative, content & brand partnerships teams to develop member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
• Create a social engagement playbook/guideline for community moderators and ensure that content is published on schedule
• Write and edit high-quality, engaging, and informative content for a variety of channels (social media posts, blogs, newsletters etc.)
• Track & report trending topics and sentiment & feedback among the member community across all channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.)
• Formulate customer delight moments
• Use data and analytics to measure the success of our content, and make data-driven decisions to improve content performance
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and SEM, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Responsible for developing a sense of community amongst the Client creator base
• Ensure all Client creators are benefiting from the community
• Develop non-product solutions that will enable retention and increase customer satisfaction
• Develop partnerships that will help in creator retention
• Contribute to the development of our overall marketing and business strategies, and provide insights and recommendations based on your expertise in content marketing
• Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in social media marketing, community engagement, content marketing, content strategy, or a related field
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field would be a plus
• Active and engaged participant in social media
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong communication and presentation skills to communicate the message effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and email marketing platforms
• Proficiency in SEM best practices and the ability to optimize content for search engines
• Proficient knowledge of Data Analytics and strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and use insights to improve content performance
• A passion for content marketing and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Good network among influencers
We offer competitive salaries, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply!
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls and emails per day working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information.
• Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports to management
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and Opportunities.
• Must have knowledge of Email- Marketing.
• Strong Verbal & Written communication
• Source new sales opportunities through cold calling.
• Confident in speaking.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Presence of Mind to influence and persuade.
• Identify B2B key players and research the accounts.
• Proficient to use CRM and hands-on Microsoft Office.
• Strong Interpersonal relations.
• Can work on targets.
• Email Marketing.
• Content Email Writing.
Benefits of working with us: -
• Benefits of both the worlds - Enthusiasm & Learning Curve of a Start-Up, Deliveries & Performance of an Enterprise Service Provider.
• Sky's the limit when it comes to learning, growth & ideas.
• We do not follow the typical corporate hierarchy ladder.
• Medical insurance, gratuity, and provident fund.
• As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Kratikal is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
About Us: -
Kratikal Tech Private Limited is a leading cyber security firm that provides cyber security solutions to 145+ Enterprise customers and 1825+ SMEs, belonging to different industries including E-commerce, Fintech, BFSI, NBFC, Telecom, Consumer Internet, Cloud Service Platforms, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. The company was founded with the aim of helping enterprises at a global level combat cybercriminals using new-age technology-based cyber security solutions.
As of today, Kratikal has been awarded as the Top Cyber Security Startup at the 12th Top 100 CISO Awards. Kratikal has launched four products, ThreatCop, KDMARC, Threat Alert Button, and KPMonitor
including VAPT services. Apart from the products receiving several recognitions and awards, Kratikal has also partnered with numerous renowned organizations worldwide...for more details visit our
E-commerce solution sales is preferred
Identify new business opportunities through research and analysis of market trends and customer
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers
Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new business opportunities
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas
Perform effective online demos to prospects and Create and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
Roles and Responsibilities
Design and implement email marketing campaigns for lead generation and branding.
Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
Identify target audience and grow our email list.
Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
Should know email marketing tools and email marketing automation.
Position: - Lead Generation Specialist
Location: Sector 62, Noida
skills Experience: 4+ years
Shift Timings- 10 Am to 7 PM
Notice period- 30 days.
Working Days- 5 Days
Process of the interview - 2 round (one virtual and one face to face)
Good English writing
Good knowledge in developing leads for mobile apps and custom software development outside India through Email Marketing or LinkedIn Marketing. Job
Qualifying Parameters: -
Must have 150+ Gmail ids with them.
Must have 15+ LinkedIn accounts with them.
Must have generated leads for Mobile apps or custom software development.
1. Work on lead generation via joining the Twitter community, Telegram groups, LinkedIn, and other professional and social media networks
2. Manage a pipeline, generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities
3. Manage recurring prospects while engaging with new clients, educating, and optimizing for value and brand awareness
4. Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
5. Handle inbound requests generated via the sales and marketing team
6. Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
7. Partner with other teams to provide market intelligence that enables better decision-making in strategic areas like product development, product improvement, and market strategies among other things
8. Utilize CRM, and multiple communication channels, to generate new sales opportunities
9. Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
10. Seek out new business opportunities and thrive in the startup ecosystem
11. Report to the assigned manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
12. Persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
13. Showcase ownership of the clientele/leads assigned
Job Description: -
Work on campaign management and search on social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Perform website analysis and audit
Coordinate with the creative team and create assets for campaigns
Skills required: -
paid ads, Email marketing, Facebook marketing, and Google analytics Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
Work Type- WFO
Job Types: Internship, Full-time
Education- Must be Graduate
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- To lead the marketing function of the Co, to suitably position the Brand amongst Target Groups viz. Customers, Partners, Industry, Public space & Internal stakeholders etc.
- To fully leverage the digital & social platforms & capabilities for accelerated business growth
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Lead the marketing strategy & roadmaps – set the tone of voice & clear growth enablers
- Develop relevant marketing campaigns, monitor, measure & ensure desired outcome
- Design and execute the best go-to market strategy, for the product, variants & upgrades
- Map business potential & growth opportunities, through marketing initiatives
- Lead, monitor, measure - ‘Generation of Business Leads through Digital Marketing’ including a close liaison with Sales team to ensure highest Subscription / Lead ratio, at optimal costs
- Ensure customer & product Mapping, Market intelligence and competitor analysis
- A 2-way channel with Product team to gather details of changes / upgrades / new releases to ensure that external product communications are apt and serving the cause; +
- Continual improvements in product & support, basis voice of customer campaigns / reviews / automated channels etc.
- Ensuring ‘fit for purpose’ face of the Co viz. Website, Social Media handles, PR & communication channels etc., at all times;
- Exploring new alliances & achieving closures, through favourable agreements
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in core Marketing function including 2 yrs in a lead position
- Graduate / PG, preferably in Marketing
- Leadership skills with an ability to set and prioritize goals and build a strong team (in-house/outsourced) within allocated budgets
- Knack of keeping abreast with current and emerging trends in Digital Marketing & Brand positioning; a go-to person for all marketing requirements
- Very hands-on on using contemporary automated tools viz. Google & Social Media analytics.
- Passionate and a go-getter to achieve aggressive targets & achieve closures
at CloudTrains Technologies
Greetings from CloudTrains Technologies!
CloudTrains is a digital product agency that designs & builds new-age technology helping Fortune 500 companies & next-generation start-ups to drive growth & build the future of digital inventions. We are a highly curated team of 500+ certified developers, outside-of-the-box thinkers, lean product-first methodology, and an obsession with making game-changing mobile-based products.
As one of the largest mobile app development companies in the world, we have handled over 900+ complex projects of various brands like Tech Mahindra, HCL, Freshmenu, Cobone, Unnati Silks where we worked on mobile apps, IoT, Wearables, Blockchain, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility, web, mCommerce and alike.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the liberty to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and creating strong bonds with clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Account Management for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven working experience of 1 year as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT Service Industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
Why CloudTrains Technologies?
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Free Workshops
- Free Breakfast
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Mentorship and Guidance
at Madman Technologies
- Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media, and display ads.
- Create, manage, and improve our social media presence.
- All digital marketing efforts should be measured and reported on, and goals should be evaluated (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify patterns and insights, and then improve your spending and performance based on them.
- Consider fresh and innovative growing techniques.
- Experiments and conversion tests should be planned, executed, and measured.
- Work with internal teams to develop landing pages and improve the user experience.
- Use your analytical skills to assess the entire consumer experience across numerous channels and contact points.
- Conversion points are measured and user funnels are optimized.
- Collaborate with other vendors and agencies.
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Manage multiple projects and write and edit content for the company website, email campaigns, online communication, blogs, case studies, newsletters, infographics, brochures, and content support for other asset types.
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing
- A technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with CMS based web environment is plus
- Work experience with technology development organizations is plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Formal higher education in Media, Communication, Marketing, or other relevant fields will be
Our client belongs to a reputed 125-year-old group of businesses in multiple locations with a turnover of $4 billion. It is one of the fastest growing brands in the packaged food category committed to adhering to the highest health and safety standards.
It has a diversified range of products in various categories like dairy and snacks. It is also a supplier to the leading institutional buyers like Mother Dairy, Walmart, Grofers, Spencers, Amazon and Big Basket.
The group has earned the recognition of "A Great Place to Work at" and the “Best Employer” tag as well.
What you will do:
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
- Driving the sales performance of all the 3rd party e-commerce platforms & market places
- Overseeing or directly managing digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Managing all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Working with developers to improve website performance and overseeing website uploads and landing pages development
- Analysing various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve predesigned KPIs
- Working closely with demand planning and warehousing teams in order to ensure smooth order fulfilment
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration
- Prior experience in a similar role for at least 4 years in performance marketing in consumer products
- A solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- A high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
at Quick Dry Cleaning Software
Technical know-how required: WordPress, Canva or any other design tool, Any CRM preferably Zoho, Mailchimp or any other email marketing software, All Google tools(AdWords, analytics, console, tag manager)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Brainstorming creative ideas for marketing campaigns
Understand Annual OKRs and drive marketing initiatives in a creative and optimum manner
Undertake sales enablement along with external stakeholders and sales team
Define and run Marketing automation with CRM
Set up GTM Campaigns in lines with the brand positioning of QDC
Run inbound and outbound campaigns in order to achieve high MQLs and conversions
Demonstrate high expertise in various areas: content development and optimization, social media, email marketing, etc
Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Work closely with sales team to implement and execute campaigns and achieve results
Cooperate and work in sync with other departments to achieve MQL Targets
Work with external agencies like developers and designers
If you are someone fast paced who can handle all the above responsibilities and be a torch bearer in the marketing department at QDC, apply for this role now!
In return, we can promise you innumerous growth and a highly flexible work environment.
Skills required: Attention to detail, Leadership, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Data Analysis and Reporting
Experience required: More than 6 months of experience
at Spenz media
We are hiring for email marketing or lead generation executive in Spenz Media.
If you are interested, please connect me on linkedin or message
#leadgeneration , #emailmarketing
Roles and Responsibilities-
Need candidate for consultative selling of Gemstones and Jewelry to a global clientele comprising of HNI. Available sales channels will be live chats, phone calls, and e-mails. Ideal candidates should have a proven sales record and experience of consultative selling of Gemstone and Jewelry. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced working environment and should have an apparent passion for sales.
Desired Candidate Profile-
- Outstanding Sales acumen with experience in consultative/relationship sales
- Must have Gemstone/Jewelry experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Highly energetic and driven
- Pleasing personality
- Age not more than 40
- Experience in international client handling
- Multilingual Indian and International
Work Location- Gurugram office
Working Days- 5.5 days (Rotational shift, Will get comp off against working weekends)
Work Timings- 12:30- 09:30 PM (It could be earlier or later as well)
A bit about us:
Tchyon's mission is to build the easiest way to Discover and Signup for Financial Services.
We're empowering the next generation of individuals and businesses to access any service
which is permitted by their sovereign identity, INSTANTLY! Because Time is Money ⏳.
What you will get:
- To be a part of the Core-Team 💪
- Creating High Impact by Solving a Problem at Large (No one in the World has a similar product) 💥
- High Growth Work Environment ⚙
What we are looking for:
- An 'Exceptional Executioner' -> Leader -> Create an Impact & Value
- Ability to take Ownership of your work
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Designing and executing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns including Push, SMS, email, PR, on-ground GTM, advertising campaign and Social
- Creating, curating and managing all the digital content including Blogs, Ads and Social Media creatives
- Optimizing content using SEO best practices.
- Ideating and coming up with clutter breaking video content concepts that can drive engagement and commerce in the platform
- Undertake consumer research to identify their needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth.
- Deriving meaningful insights using various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- 1+ years of marketing/content experience
- Track record of launching growth initiatives
- Experience/curiosity in the Fintech space
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
at Semantic Evolution Pvt Ltd
Company Brief: Semantics Evolution is one of the top-notch translation service providers offering its language translations and localization services to business enterprises.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Generate business and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, online campaigns, cold calling, networking (like, LinkedIn, Just Dial, IndiaMart, Sulekha, Yellow pages, PPC), and other means (tradeshows, etc.)
• Generate, pursue and close translation and interpreting opportunities in our key sectors and with target companies
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and reporting • Manage prospect pipeline and record customer interactions
• Create, maintain and leverage client relationships
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop and promote the
company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
• Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
• To work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing, and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions for new clients.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Fluency in English is essential
• University College degree
• Proven experience selling translation, interpreting, and localization services
• Negotiation and deal-closing skills
• Communication skills including the delivery of presentations and pitches
• Business analysis, planning, and organizational skills
• Experience in working with high-value sales targets
• Commercial awareness and results focus
• Engaging and consulting with senior-level management
• Experience in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, V-tiger) to track sales activity
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Remote, WFH
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- To fix bad domain reputation, IP reputation
- Knowledge of Spam rate, resolving any impromptu issue related to the backend of email marketing
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Email marketing, bulk emailing & email campaigns.
- Should have experience in generating leads through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Should have knowledge of lead data extraction from search engines and other lead portals.
- Should have excellent communication and English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
- Process customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service always
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balance customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decision process
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Aligning with the sales and growth objectives of the organisation and then driving the inbound lead generation, relationship building and conversion.
- Monitoring the incoming leads, understand the requirements and sending them an appropriate first response
- Connecting with the leads on phone / whatsapp, building a relationship, gathering more detailed requirements and sharing details about the organisation and the best suited products
- Maintaining a record of all leads and categorising them basis the stage of conversion
- Apart from our website, gathering leads from other inbound platforms like IndiaMart
- Creating proposals and quotations, and driving end to end sales process over phone/ email.
- Following up and engaging with the leads, checking with them for any questions or further information and provide them with the same
- Supporting all current customers, users and using the support conversations to drive more app downloads and more possible customers and get maximum sharing and business value from them. Every support call to be leveraged for business value.
- Executing all email, bulk message and tele calling campaigns for sales
- Innovating new ways of connecting with probable customers through digital/ telephonic means.
- Closing the leads and generating revenue as per monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Answering all enquiries and tele support calls that come from users and customers
- Smartly using every conversation to pitch new products or getting the users to give us reviews/ feedback and sharing our app/ solutions
- Ensuring every enquiry is driven with maximum value and satisfaction, and ensuring every lead is closed with maximum sales output
What you need to have:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with a Proven inbound sales and support experience of at least 2-4 years
- Aggressively growth oriented - both professional and personal. Must be very entrepreneurial in nature
- Demonstrated ability and work to gather requirements from the inbound leads, send them an appropriate response, engage with them, maintain their record, send them proposals and close the leads for actual business outcomes
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills in English - both written and oral
- Should be well versed with inbound and digital sales strategies
- Should have skills to execute Email, Telephonic and Chat based sales & support most effectively
at Fibonacci Labs
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin
You are a great fit for this role if you relate deeply with the following expectations:
1. You have 1+ year of prior experience working with an edtech startup.
2. You should be someone who has a curious, analytical and data driven mindset. Someone who is a learning machine and thinks from first principles.
3. You are someone who deeply enjoys working on digital marketing, both from strategic as well as tactical perspective, with a result-obsessed approach.
4. You should have 3+ years of full-stack digital marketing experience across all verticals including Paid Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics. (please note that this means you should have an expertise in each of these channels)
5. You have great copywriting and written communication skills, which you execute with a customer-obsessed mindset.
6. You have a clear history of delivering amazing digital marketing results for your organizations/clients in terms of brand awareness, traffic, leads, customer acquisition & retention in a cost-effective & time-efficient manner.
7. You have developed your own unique and unconventional growth hacks from your experience.
8. You have good experience working on tools like Ahrefs/Semrush, Wordpress, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, OptinMonster, Hotjar, CRO tools, OneSignal etc.
9. You have a deep understanding of digital user journeys and optimized customer funnels.
10. You should be from a Tier 1 Engineering/MBA college in India. (preferred, but not mandatory)
at Applicate IT solutions
About Company: Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Applicate leads the use of cutting-edge technology including Artificial Intelligence in the domain of Sales.
Applicate has created the first AI Sales Assistant, and named it ‘Sellina’. With Artificial Intelligence, ‘Sellina’ can simultaneously Assist, Supervise and Train 1000s of salespeople and channel partners across an organization & assist them in driving everyday sales!
Applicate Is already working with many top Global and Indian brands like Bacardi, Diageo, Shell, ITC, Kelloggs, Britannia, Perfetti, Bauli, Organic India, Whirlpool, Grohe, Akzonobel, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, U.S. Polo, Mars and other top brands.You can also visit our website www.applicate.in or YouTube Channel for details of our company, product portfolio and customer feedbacks.
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Do you have convincing power? If so, You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative
We are looking for Inside Sales Manager who will be responsible for business lead generation by emailing, cold calling and build relationships with existing and prospective clients in order to garner their interest and convert them into qualified leads.
As Inside Sales Manager at Applicate, you’ll be responsible for generating new prospects by interacting with target customer.
- Generating new leads & Meeting Sales goals by cold calling, email marketing etc.
- Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications
- Route qualified leads to outside sales team by initiating appointments
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain strong MIS of all leads and accounts
- Have a strong eye for research and ability to scout for new prospects, identify the key players in an industry and gather interest
- Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying item descriptions and participating in ongoing training
- Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
Qualification & Key Skills:
- Min 1 years of experience in Similar Role and domain.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal as well excellent listening skills too.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or business, information technology, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Good hands on in excel (Mail merge, data entry etc.) and other office products.
- A self-starter. A tenacious individual that is not afraid of taking new initiatives and sometimes rejection.
- Talking & Meeting is second nature for you. Your day will consist of high volume calling/ meeting/ e-mailing.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle
- Strong secondary/internet research skills
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments
at om tat sat solutions pvt ltd
OTS Solutions is looking for hiring a new business development executive at their Gurgaon office. Here are the responsibilities for the person,
- Person will be responsible to do reach outs in US market using email, calls, linkedin for a particular industry
- Person will be responsible to generate leads and setup appointments for onsite US account executive
- Person will be responsible to perform different campaigns and generate leads
- Person will be responsible to speak with and quality clients under parameters defined by sales team needs
We are looking for these skills / experience in the candidate,
- Should be available to work in night timings (US shift)
- Must possess excellent written and verbal english skills
- Must have worked in setting to sell B2B services to US or international customers
- Must have got experience in working on Linkedin and other social platforms to generate leads
- Must have experience of generating leads through email campaigns
- Must have worked to set up appointments for account executive
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies