-Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media.
-Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation.
-Create and execute lead generation programs.
-Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency.
-Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
-Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results, and project recommendations to the senior management team.
-Create & maintain metrics, and reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
-Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
-Capacity to create design mock up’s, email mock up’s, etc.
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 6+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, and analyze heat maps and visitor recordings to improve the performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, and provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work, provide feedback, and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, and track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, and delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion for learning new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, and want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Content Strategist with at least 3 years of experience to join our team. You will be in charge of creating and implementing a content strategy that is in line with our overarching marketing and business goals in your capacity as a content strategist. In order to produce interesting, pertinent, and valuable content that appeals to our target audience, you will closely collaborate with our marketing, design, and product teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop engagement strategies and content calendars for official online communities/groups on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & more
• Conduct research to understand our target audience and their needs, and develop buyer personas and content maps to guide content creation
• Drive partnerships & collaboration with relevant online communities, superusers & social media influencers
• Work with product, creative, content & brand partnerships teams to develop member messaging for new campaigns, features, and product launches
• Create a social engagement playbook/guideline for community moderators and ensure that content is published on schedule
• Write and edit high-quality, engaging, and informative content for a variety of channels (social media posts, blogs, newsletters etc.)
• Track & report trending topics and sentiment & feedback among the member community across all channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.)
• Formulate customer delight moments
• Use data and analytics to measure the success of our content, and make data-driven decisions to improve content performance
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in content marketing and SEM, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Responsible for developing a sense of community amongst the Client creator base
• Ensure all Client creators are benefiting from the community
• Develop non-product solutions that will enable retention and increase customer satisfaction
• Develop partnerships that will help in creator retention
• Contribute to the development of our overall marketing and business strategies, and provide insights and recommendations based on your expertise in content marketing
• Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in social media marketing, community engagement, content marketing, content strategy, or a related field
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field would be a plus
• Active and engaged participant in social media
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong communication and presentation skills to communicate the message effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and email marketing platforms
• Proficiency in SEM best practices and the ability to optimize content for search engines
• Proficient knowledge of Data Analytics and strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and use insights to improve content performance
• A passion for content marketing and a desire to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Good network among influencers
We offer competitive salaries, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply!
A focused and quality driven Content Writer having capacity to write clear and effective content for online and offline media for ultra-luxury segment multi-class assets in Real Estate.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Write clear marketing copy/content to promote our products/services.
· Actively manage and promote existing and new product/services regularly through producing various content types, including brochure, emailers, social media posts, and blogs etc. as per the marketing and business plans
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams for content marketing campaigns/ideation and creatives to drive leads and subscribers
· Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Prepare supers for video, updating website content, emailers and other interactive content.
· Coordinate with different departments to receive detailed information required for preparing creatives, emailers, content as per the need
· Ensure all-around quality and consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Update website content as needed
· Post Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience writing content for online/offline media
· Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
· Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Experience in ultra-luxury/luxury segment or product line is preferred.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate ZapInventory & ZapApps.io solutions and customer requirements.
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Manage customer queries on Intercom (or other chat tool we might be using) and email.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Additional Responsibilities: We also expect this person to handle our SEO management task which includes working with bloggers and digital media executives.
- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Ensuring that pets undergo medical checkups, and then making appropriate accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a safe and legal manner.
- Helping clients to find appropriate shipping solutions.
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results
Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
Experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Project management and collaboration skills.
Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
About the Company
https://www.cloudanix.com">Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by https://ycombinator.com">YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a Demand Generation Specialist at Cloudanix.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Research prospects, identify decision makers, educate, qualify, and develop contacts to create sales-ready leads
- Work with founders to improve our processes and provide feedback
- Successfully handle and overcome prospect queries, feedback or objections
- Measure campaign performance to deliver actionable reports to leadership
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or marketing environment
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic communication skills, including excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Healthy drive to support sales team in achieving new business/revenue goals
- You're comfortable being held to a MQL number.
Your Day To Day Will Be:
- Develop drip campaigns, deliver leads to Sales, and create account-based marketing programs.
- Use tools like spreadsheets, CRM, Apollo, LinkedIn, other outbound platform. Measure, rinse, repeat
- You will ride the fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere. Look at mess around you and help clean it up - sometimes make more mess :) .. it's all fair.
- Sometimes you will go super fast but at times you know that getting right is crucial - and you love doing this with the team.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
• Researching organizations and individuals online (through LinkedIn) to identify new
leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about
• Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and
• Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the
• Attend periodic sales training where applicable
• Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected
content, and cross-selling and upselling
• Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients,
pitching in for the expected research content by the clients, based on your
• Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs
of the clients
• Consolidating and overlooking the requirement of the clients
• Account Farming and development
• Must understand and carry out instructions/tasks handed over effectively
• Must be flexible with a variety of work handed over and complete with justice. Must
be a full - time dedicated team member