- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of different marketing techniques
- Creative approach towards problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Staying updated with recent trends happening in the startup industry
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Come with innovative marketing ideas
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams and develop a market strategy.
- Should be flexible with business needs - copywriting, content strategies, and so on.
At Wise, we are building the world's best online tutoring platform that companies teaching online can use to manage their online operations from scheduling demos to running classes for your learners. We have designed an extremely user friendly interface for your admins and instructors to set up your online academy within a matter of 5 minutes.
- We are a platform used for online tutoring by over 150,000 teachers to conduct live classes for over 2,500,000 learners
- Our platform has been tested at 500k DAUs and more than 2 billion+ minutes of live sessions have been conducted on the platform
- We have a customised and native Zoom integration (no redirection) for interactive live class experience
- We are building the world's first infrastructure layer for digital classrooms and have open APIs as well as a White-Label options to setup a native experience for your online teaching platform
What we need
A digital marketing expert with 2-3 years of experience running and coordinating digital marketing campaigns. We are execution-focused and work would involve building things quickly & adapting based on market feedback. If you love designing marketing campaigns and want to expand and grow, we would like to talk to you.
What you will do
- Work directly with the founding team and drive key product decisions
- Define and establish marketing strategy with the copy team
- Analyze and take decisions on furthering marketing and creative strategy
- Independent player (We’re a team but, we want you to contradict us on the way)
- Social media and google ads skills
- Spreadsheets, or Airtable (Just give us numbers, or graphs, we love graphs)
- Creative and innovative
Good to have
- Good communication skills
- Team-oriented mindset
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about everything
- Not looking for a full-time engagement
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but am willing to build it together with a great team
- Would fight us in a duel to make our product better
- Experienced professionals – 1 year to 3 years experience
- Candidate having creative thinking and original approach
- Willingness & ability to learn & work on new technologies
- Develop marketing strategies
- Search Engine optimization(SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- PPC/Ad Management
- Interacting with the clients & managing their internet marketing accounts
- Building monthly reports, analyzing the data & measuring the impact of the internet marketing done for that month
- Write original, creative content for marketing purpose
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Insights
- Moz Tools
- Mailchimp & Benchmark email
- Photoshop/Canva - Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates from marketing background preferred
- Candidates having working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Canva preferred. Basic design skills are helpful to have
- Candidates must have good reading, writing, spoken English skills
- You are invited to send us your complete resume
- Attach previous work or portfolio or project details
- Resume should have candidate photograph in it
- Mention Linkedin Profile URL in the resume
- Do go over our company website http://www.ladybirdweb.com/" target="_blank">www.ladybirdweb.com | http://www.faveohelpdesk.com/" target="_blank">www.faveohelpdesk.com & LinkedIn profile before applying
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Lead our paid-media strategy for optimal use of media spend to drive RoAS and brand awareness
Design data-driven media plans for new and existing marketing channels
Lead our paid-media management operations in coordination with content and creative teams
Maintain a strong handle on KPIs of each channel and take optimal actions proactively
Report on performance to various stakeholders, surface optimisation opportunities to the content production team
Undertake audience and competitor research and analysis; regularly report on competitor activity
Analyse website and customer data to find optimisation opportunities around targeting and messaging
Design and execute QC processes to ensure campaigns are on-brand and targeted correctly
Provide training and guidance to media executives on platform best practices and scaling strategies.
Skills and experience
We value drive and a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will have:
3-5 years of proven experience in driving B2C growth via paid-media channels – a strong track record of cracking new marketing channels and scaling them
An in-depth knowledge and hands-on platform management experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google Search and Display advertising channels
Up-to-date understanding of creative formats and content opportunities on the above advertising channels
Ability to deep-dive into on-platform channel data and Google Analytics data
A strong handle on how to create measurement frameworks to analyse campaign/channel performance and tie-up performance with sales outcomes, understanding of attribution models
Ability to do complex analysis on advertising data to create hypothesis and design experiments
Experience of providing one-on-one support and training to junior members for executing paid media operations
Outstanding written and spoken English
Experience with Google Suite
The ability to work as part of a wider team
Flexible in approach; a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
An appreciation and understanding of our brand values and our working practices
Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or Communications
Experience with Programmatic channels, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn ads
Experience of working in a fast paced, high growth environment
Experience of luxury brands and marketing to high net-worth customers
Role Description -
- Workindia is a 100% Product Company [Not Product-Enabled]. With PMF Stage completed 2 years ago, Company has seen rapid scale to become the largest Blue Gray Collar Recruitment Company in India today.
- With scale, Company focuses on one, expansion of existing business initiatives and two, addition of new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Role of the candidate is to head the digital marketing Team
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role.
2. Work Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience required.
3. Candidate should have good analytical skills, effective leadership and communication skills.
4. Candidate should have experience in using marketing data tools and marketing analytics.
5. Candidate Should have been involved in deciding team size, team structure, have experience of budget allocation to the various marketing channels, independent thinking on strategy vs. only execution.
Just to inform you; the company has excellent work environment and work culture.
BE / B tech/ MBA only requested to apply. Good institutes will be given preference.
If interested, kindly share your updated CV along with the following details:
1. Total experience:
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
5. Contact Number:
6. Email ID