Marketing Jobs in Chennai
at Ace Online
About ACE Online
ACE Online(formerly known as Deep Learn) is India’s #1 Online Learning Platform for Engineering Competitive Examinations. Our engineering test preparation courses are carefully crafted by experienced faculty at ACE Engineering Academy.
Our courses are highly structured and are continuously updated to maintain relevance. Every course give you access to Doubt Clearing Support through Email and Live Sessions to improve your outcomes. We also offer an Online Test Series to help you get prepared for the real tests.
ACE Online(formerly known as Deep Learn) platform is now available on Android. Windows 10 & iOS Apps will be launched soon.
- You will be responsible for traveling to various colleges in the assigned region to perform marketing/branding activities.
- Participate in end-to-end marketing activities from planning to execution to increase brand awareness & generating new leads.
- Prepare & Maintain a list of Engineering Colleges & Contacts to plan targeted marketing activities.
- Organize PR activities such as seminars, webinars, sponsorships and other events by collaborating with the colleges.
- Taking care of on-the-ground marketing operations such as purchasing & setup for banners, stalls etc. and distribution of pamphlets & placards.
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Conducts marketing campaigns and trade shows/ exhibitions to promote brand awareness.
- Works under the direction/guidance of his/her reporting authority to help reach the organization/company's marketing goals and objectives.
- Research market trends, demographics, and pricing strategies, and provide all the relevant information that helps managers to develop marketing plans & strategies.
- Analyses marketing data, surveys and other market research to look for implementation of new patterns and trends for Sales & Marketing.
- 1-5 years of experience in field marketing, events or trade shows
- You must be proficiency in English, Hindi and local language
- Ability to travel frequently to perform field marketing duties. You must have a means of transportation of your own
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Communications, or similar field is preferred
- You are a honest, focused, self-motivated marketer with creative and commercial flair who will bring marketing strategies to life.
- You are passionate about implementing marketing strategies that will maximize the brand awareness & sales output.
- You are a resourceful and a flexible team player. Moreover, sharing your knowledge with your team members is very important to you.
What we offer
- A good medical insurance plan.
- Travel Allowances.
- Other incentives.
- A highly visible role which offers you the opportunity to make your mark, create impact and grow rapidly.
We are looking for young and talented candidates for our Core team at Impact Guru.
Promotion & Engagement (Mall activities & promotional fundraising)
- Donor Acquisition and Retention through the Malls, Residential engagement and promotional activities.
- Donor acquisition from street, High foot fall areas.
- Regular Donation Validation.
- Properly issuance of the TEC (Tax Exempt Certificate) under 80G
Qualifications and skills:
- Good English communication skills
- Required Exp - Sales, Business development, fundraising, field job
- Freshers eager to learn are welcomed
- Strong command over regional language
- Enthusiastic & extrovert personality
- MS Office proficient.
- Daily work allowance over and above CTC
- Performance Incentives over and above target achievement
- Skill development & training opportunities
at Afford Plan
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate leads and connecting with walk-in customers.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors.
- Reach out walk-in customers with various product offers and pitch them the benefits.
- Maintain and timely update of the records as per the task assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any direct sales experience is a must.
- Have Worked on Excel
- Should be App Friendly
- Ability to build relationships within the hospital and with other departments.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
at F22Labs Global
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, two childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge. Over the last 8 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups
About Digital Marketing Division
We also have a digital marketing division that offers 360 degrees Digital Marketing Services specializing in helping businesses reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals through various online channels.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known and high-profile UK fashion brand customers who are at the forefront of the fashion industry, known for their unique designs, premium quality, and innovative approach to fashion.
Our team of experts has experience in a wide range of digital marketing services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Klaviyo Email Marketer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing email marketing campaigns that drive sales and increase customer engagement for our clients.
What will you work on?
- Develop and implement comprehensive email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo
- Continuously test and optimize campaigns to improve performance and return on investment (ROI)
- Create and manage email marketing calendars and schedule campaigns accordingly
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and make data-driven decisions to improve results
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop effective email copy and visuals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Klaviyo features and best practices
- Communicate campaign performance and recommendations to clients
Do you fit in?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in email marketing, specifically using Klaviyo
- Proven track record of creating and managing successful email marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of Klaviyo features and best practices
Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with campaign tracking and conversion optimization
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Experience in women's fashion industry] is a plus
What can you expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance-linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders, a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs: Home Page
Hope you’re doing great!!!
I do have an urgent opening for the post of senior marketing executive in an e-Commerce company in Chennai, Please find the requirement below and do reach out with your updated resume
- The ideal candidate should have min 3 Years of experience in Social Media/ eCommerce marketing.
- Looking for candidate who can join in a week time max
- Must have strong communication & presentable skill with good Marketing skill & experience
- Should be able to adapt to an environment and team which forms right from scratch
- Looking for male candidate who can able to travel across south India for business generations
- Will be responsible for handling the Marketing vertical for Ecommerce
- Generating new leads and bringing new clients in the vertical of Social Media & ecommerce
- Managing the existing & new clients and ensure the smooth operations across the unit
- Should be responsible for bringing a new business
- You will be working along with a Management team for Business progress
- Open to travel across southern India for new business generation
- Must be strong in Negotiation & Lead generation
Thanks & Regards
Ramesh Kumar .K
at Y-Axis sloutions
We are looking for an Inside Sales Consultant who can join us for our Chennai Office.
Location - Adyar
Job description :
Give clear and accurate information about the current immigration laws & policies.
Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate's profile.
Provide insights into the options available so as to enable the candidates & their family makes an educated choice & the right decision.
Provide a personal global career strategy customized to your needs.
Promote the company's products and services.
Meet the assigned targets.
Required Candidate profile
Experience in sales and marketing.
Prior experience in Any Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Counselling, Inside sales, etc
Sales of Instrumentation and Control - Field Instrumentation Devices. Special Focus on Water and Gas Analyzers
Project / System Sales in Industries and Govt. Organizations.
at Bigfix Gadget Care Llp
Client Coordinator: Onboarding and manage brands, insurance and ecommerce companies requiring aftersales waranty support services.
Partner Coordinator: Onbaording and manage service partners. Assign tasks/ claims and get them executed through partner network.
at sah Tea
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MBA - Marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
at Max Life Insurance Company Limited
Candidates : only Indian candidates (NRI, OCI also accepted). Indians can only apply and they work across geographical locations.
at Jazy Services
at Spiceblue online private services
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 6+ years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
What you get:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Our client is an innovative and exceptional office designing solutions company. They are a bunch of young & upcoming intense ideators and strategists churning out contemporary designs to build immersive experiences through physical and digital design. Their installations are a combination of clutter-free and optimally organised office workspace.
The seamless synergy of technology, craftsmanship and design is reflected in environments that combine high-end technology, handmade objects, special effects and custom fixtures and furniture. The founders are experienced Engineers, IIM alumni, and bring multiple years of knowledge and skill for company to prosper.
- Prospecting for potential new clients, generating new leads, tracking leads and forecasting Candidate sales efforts to create new bookings.
- Driving business development efforts in the region, acquiring new clients and managing sales targets .
- Gathering market intelligence, including information on clients and competitors in the Workplace Market Sector, industry trends, future projects, etc
- Developing and taking part in pitches and other presentations that meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Working closely with the RD and the team to complete the sales cycle.
- Representing company by targeting potential clients, project partners, and collaborators; identifying opportunities; building relationships to expand company’s competitive position.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing, or another field relevant to this role.
- Preferably from Architecture/ Interior Design
- Strategic thinking, quick problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, digital media experience
- Real business acumen, business development skills
at Sevika Tech Pvt Ltd
1.The nature of the job is explaining the customer about the product.
2. If you found customer intrested on product you have to transfer the call to t he seniors.
3. Outbound Calling for data collection.
4.Who are interested in Voice Process are preferable .Salary is negotiable for excellent
5. Only Night shifts.
Graduate / Post Graduate in Management / Rural Management / Social Studies / Agriculture / Food Engn. / Food Technology / Horticulture & Agribusiness
Ideal Candidate for this position :
- The ideal candidate should be an enterprising person with fair exposure to government business / departments. The candidate should have prior exposure to deal with decision makers and should have the hunger for business.
- Prior experience in dealing with Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs, Dairy, Agriculture Marketing departments will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commodity trade in general. Exposure in pulses, sugar , oilseeds, F&V would be desirable
- Understanding of the commodity markets and its entire value chain across the commodity ecosystem
- Linkages with Agri commodity trade houses, export firms and Agri related corporates.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, trade, banks, community- based organizations, and the private sector
- Experience in networking with the various stakeholders in the government departments and agencies along with ability to influence the decision makers. Prior experience in bid / tendering process including record of accomplishment of successful wins. Should have handled projects worth a min of 10 Cr. plus.
- Ability to commercially manage (revenue collections) large projects within stipulated timelines is necessary for this position.
- Should have lead a team size of ten member’s direct reportees.
- Prior experience in managing technology intensive projects will be highly advantageous for the candidature.
Must Have: An unblemished track record for integrity and respect for fellow colleagues.
Revenue generation and collections as per the mutually agreed annual target for the said geography New account / business / vertical acquisition from various government departments Managing and building a high performance state team to deliver stunning results.
1. Proficiency in written and spoken English, along with a presentable personality to represent the organization at
2. Exposure to technology and effective usage of the same in terms of web / app and tools.
3. Ability to write commercial proposals along with understanding of basic law.
4. Ability to prepare presentations using Microsoft Office Suite
5. Ownership for assigned responsibilities and organization frameworks
6. Ability to build and develop internal as well as client relationships
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Flexible to work in Night shifts
Good Analytical and out of the Box thinking
Who has a good understaing on promotions and Marketing
Candidates with Telemarketing campigns would have an added advantage
B2B Sales an B2B Marketing campaigns ha added advantage.
at PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
at PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.
at Lincode Labs India Pvt Ltd
Company: Lincode Labs
Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall product portfolio and the competitive landscape. Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining our products to prospects and customers. Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos to clients that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc. Evangelize Lincode products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos. Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams. Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles. Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support. Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered. Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales). Engage in and oversee the development of customer proposals, design and delivery, ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined
2-3 years Sales Engineering experience. Worked previously with Machine Learning/ Computer Vision Companies- preferred Min qualification- Graduates Knowledge about installing Industrial cameras Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally. Self motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team.
at Unibros Technologies
QUALIFICATION :Any UG /PG Degree DESIGNATION : Business Development Executive Skill Set: Technical & Solution Sales & Marketing, Job Description: - Responsible for Cold Calling, requirement gathering, analyse, coordinate with technical team and customer. - Manage and Response for RFP's/RFI's/EOI's. - Create Proposals and Follow-ups till closure. - Candidate would be responsible for Leads generation, tracking, follow-up and Database management. - Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals. - Strong in Analytical, Planning and Coordination. - Should be Energetic, Passionate and Positive Attitude. - Learning attitude is MUST. * Excellent in written and oral communication skills. - Sound Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel & Power Point). Preference: - Immediate Joiners - Candidates In & Around Tambaram Interview Process: 1. Functional Discussion 2. HR Preference: IMMEDIATE JOINERS. EXPERIENCE : 0 to 1 Year CATEGORY OF JOB : Sales & MarketingWALKIN DATE : 03Dec to 08Dec2018 WALKIN TIME : 10:30 A.M TO 4:30 P.M Note: * Refer your Friends for the same. * Candidates with relevant skillset and experience only will be entertained. * Candidates appeared for the interview within 3 months period of time is not eligible. * Preference - Candidates in and around Tambaram.