Outbound marketing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
▪ Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
▪ Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
▪ Recommends solutions to issues in constructive ways.
▪ Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
▪ Conducts daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
▪ Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
▪ Is energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Qualification: Any Graduate (UG) Or Post Graduate (PG) (any 2 courses 75%, 1 60%) Or (all courses 60%)
Role and Responsibility - Inside Sales Executive
Able to identify prospects
Able to pitch products and services
Driven by targets and motivated to do sales
Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources
Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads
Good networking skills
Able to make 120-150 calls a day
Working days 6 days
Language preference: English and Hindi Or English + 2 regional language
Handling the outbound process
English+any 2 south Indian language
Must be Good communication and convencing skill
Basic knoweldge in sales
at Semperfi Solution
Position: Junior process associate – Outbound calling.
Experience: fresher with any qualification or 1 to 2 years of experience in the Voice process is also preferred.
- Will be primarily making Outbound calls or taking calls to process the invoice related to vendor payments, Vouchering, invoicing, billing escalations.
- Will have to make or take a minimum of 60 calls per day.
- Will be accountable for working through the task assigned on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the Onshore team.
- To provide daily status to the team lead on the completion of work.
- Prepared to take up additional responsibilities assigned other than the usual task
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn
• Ability to work efficiently without compromising on Quality and Productivity.
Please note the below mandatory points:
- Candidates will be working in the US shift permanently.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Only one side cab drop is provided for post 10:00 pm logouts only.
- Only Male candidates can apply as it is the core night shift.
- Candidates should be willing to join immediately or max 15 days.
- Candidates should be available for weekend support ( roster method) 5 days working.
- Candidates should be well reversed with basic concepts of Accounting.
- Candidates are eligible for weekend allowances and nightshift allowances ( if under shifts)
outbound calling, voice process
at Transfunnel Consultin PvtLtd
1: Min exp of 3-4 years
2: Experience in sales for Software, IT products , demo and closing.
3: Will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: Lead Sourcing>> Closure
4: HubSpot/Marketing Automation knowledge is a plus
5: Excellent Communication: Written & Verbal & Presentation
6: Global Experience Mandatory APAC market
7 International Client handling experience is preferred
8: Candidates with agency background will be preferred
at Drink Prime
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone, chats and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 6 months - 5 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.