Market Research Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative working closely with the revenue team.
- Need to be a target oriented.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise (preferable not mandate)
- Should be strong in analyzing and negotiation skills
- Graduates/PGDBA/PGDM/MBA or equivalent with good grades.
- Candidates who have completed certification courses related to sales/marketing can also apply
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Should be responsible for achieving individual targets.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Extremely organized, highly efficient, and motivated to work independently.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for lead generation through exhaustive Market Research, out bound cold calling, target account selling, email campaigns and social media.
- Experience in developing an outbound pipeline from the ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with impeccable presentation skills.
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and revenue objectives.
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in international markets preferably the US and UK markets.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Machintel’s service lines and value proposition.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- MBA Marketing
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives. Travel skills are a must.
FancyPants is looking for an in-house PR expert!
If you’re a complete people’s person, in tune with the latest in fashion influencers, reels, great at organisation skills & efficient in your work - we are looking for you!
- Reaching out to influencers & stylists to pitch the latest at FancyPants
- Developing content pegs, storylines & exciting ideas to promote the latest trends!
- Exploring brand appropriate collaborations with other brands and personalities
- Organised, Efficient, approachable & great at negotiations
Our client works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youth. It is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led
approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation. The NGO runs through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together toward changing lives.
● Design and execution of research into the impact of an agency-led approach to livelihoods.
● Design and execution of the appropriate baseline surveys in communities.
● Gaining an in-depth understanding of the impact of the NGO program at the community level.
● Identification of research partners as required.
● Building tools and systems for monitoring and evaluation of the Lighthouse program and guiding the work of the data & reporting team.
● Data quality audits for program-specific data across the organization.
● Master’s degree in statistics or economics with a specialization in statistical methods, or social sciences with training in qualitative and quantitative research methods.
● Minimum 5 years of work experience in the social sector/ corporate sector.
● Critical thinking
● Analytical ability
● Result orientation
● Excellent written and oral communication in Hindi and English (Knowledge of Marathi
will be an added advantage)
RevBoosters is a data-centric, service-based company that helps businesses to harness the power of marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart to grow their businesses using the concepts of Digital Marketing.
Services to clients are done by using techniques of performance marketing - PPC.
RevBoosters has a lot of success stories with helping businesses grow in the Indian market and markets in the United States of America.
About the role:
RevBoosters is looking to hire interested and driven candidates with excellent research skills to focus on growing the business by supporting the business development team in increasing the reach of the company to more sellers/business owners/brand owners, partner agencies and CMOs in the Indian and international markets.
- A graduate degree with 0 - 1 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity to learn more about digital marketing, e-commerce, marketplaces, retail and other concepts that are closely related to the domain of business operations.
- Highly proficient in researching solutions and business development.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of tools like MS Office, G Suite.
- Candidates aspiring to have a career in business consulting are the best fit for this role.
- Get a thorough understanding of the company, its services, target market and domain of operation.
- Research, research, research and more research of the business opportunities, viable income streams, target market and domain of operation.
- Identify new business opportunities by connecting with potential clients over social media or by the process of cold calling.
- Fill up the sales pipeline by generating a fixed number of leads on a monthly basis.
- Complete targets of setting up calls with the senior business development team and the clients.
- Assist the senior members of the business development team to organize and closing deals with potential clients.
- Develop and improve marketing and sales collaterals that will help the business development team close more deals.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
What’s in it for the candidates:
- A chance to work with a determined, enthusiastic, fun-loving and creative team that comprises the best minds in the country.
- Exposure to various concepts of digital marketing and in-depth understanding of each concept and its career growth potential.
- A chance to interact with industry leaders, business owners and achievers only to be inspired by each and every story that comes with them.
- A clear shot to prove yourself to be worthy of handling additional responsibilities with accelerated growth promotions.
- A chance to explore international markets that can help set up additional business opportunities.
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Market Research Associate, with an analytical mindset and thrust to constantly thrive with current market trends.
As a Market Research Associate you will be responsible for providing actionable insights by conducting detailed market research to provide in-depth analysis of the current market trends, competitive analysis, market share across our line of products - Scalefusion, NuovoPay, and NovoTeam.
What will you do?
- Develop a good understanding of the SaaS industry and perform in-depth analysis to evaluate the current market trends.
- Demonstrate ability to track and analyze global market development, competitive landscape, impact of economic trends on the industry, business scenario and growth prospects
- Provide analytical interpretation of the data to conceptualize and build perspectives based on industry trends and their impact
- Identify and understand change-causing trends that impact our market, as well as industries related to our products.
- Perform valid and reliable market research on competitors’ products & services and turn into actionable insights for product and marketing managers.
- Help our sales & marketing team to generate effective strategies based on secondary market research.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand target market characteristics and map its needs with the offerings
- Research, curate and build database(accounts & contacts) using lead generation tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Lusha etc to fuel sales pipeline
- Identify prospective industry events, trade shows, networking events and opportunities
Experience 4+ years
Notice period - Immediate to 20 days
- Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team – Create company presentation, company portfolio, case studies, one-page brochure, and other required supporting documents for the sales team.
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects – Support sales team in creating business requirements document/functional requirements document and finalizing the Scope of Work.
- Also, support Sales Team by providing them documents like MSA, NDA, Agreements, Proposals etc.
- Participate in Strategic Business Meetings.
- Act as a SPOC between the sales team, internal BD team, customers, system integrators, the development team, and all other departments involved in meeting ends with the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into solution specifications and strong value proposition.
- Handle techno-commercial activities of proposal development and create winning solutions.
- Should have experience in handling multiple projects and bidding/tendering process.
- Should have handled channel partners and consultants.
- Should be able to handle end-end execution of a project from initiation to delivery.
- Should be self-motivated and excellence-driven with an ability to work in a team.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be willing to travel when required..
- Diploma/Degree in business, marketing, communication, or any other related field.
- Min of 3 and Max 5 years of experience in Pre-Sales activities.
- Experience in IT service industry is a must
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
Largest Credit Rating Co.
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- Increasing operational efficiency, Sales MIS , CRM updation
- Completing commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement : based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completing the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Business Development - Acquisition of new business and Relationship Management
- Achieving Revenue targets and Profitability as per business plan
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Continuously keeping oneself and team members updated on industry happening and product developments.
- Increasing the market reach
What you need to have:
- Exhibits excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and net etiquette, Proficient in computer skills (word ,excel, powerpoint)
- Effective in preparing MIS, presentations, reports / summaries , etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibits thorough Product knowledge & Market knowledge
- Exhibits extensive job knowledge contributing to the business development and growth
- Exhibits strong conceptual clarity and understanding of credit ratings, rating exercise and its internal processes
- Prior experience in handling business development relating to rating/ grading products for Equity Capital Markets and/or Debt Capital Markets (NCD / CP / CD / Structured Finance)
- Working Knowledge of basic rating / grading products e.g. Corporate Finance Rating / IPO Grading/ Bank Loan Rating/ Mutual Fund Grading
- Industry and Competition Analysis
Research / identify / contact / pitch to multi-designer stores across India in collaboration
with the FD team.
Arrange tie-ups with bloggers/celebrities for branding and promotions.
Arrange tie-ups with event management companies for showcasing our garments in
Fashion Shows / Pageants / Advertisements / etc.
2) Antal International Network:
Research / identify / contact / pitch to potential clients across India in collaboration with
the HR team.
Handle meetings, negotiations, and closures.
Maintain constant relations with the clients for new assignments.
Regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys.
Any other roles & responsibilities which may be assigned to you by the management
based on your capabilities and work exigencies at that point in time.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
What you need to have:
- Looking for Marketing Executive/ Trainee for US/ Pune based startup.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Male candidates having good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent people skills
- Should be passionate for the art of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/ she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Industry: Recruitment & Staffing (must have)
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Should have sold/is selling recruitment/talent/staffing/workforce solutions
- Hands-on experience in sales, business development, B2B, lead generation, telephone & email prospecting, corporate sales, market mapping & research, cold calling, appointment generation, etc
- Passionate about making talent acquisition cognitive
- New customer acquisition
- Ready to learn and unlearn
Benefits: Paid holidays, work detox leaves, menstruation leaves for women, robust incentive plans, education allowance, mobile reimbursement, etc.
Key Tasks and Duties:
- Prospecting for new clients/lead generation
- End-to-end B2B selling
- Monthly and annually new client acquisitions
- Direct communication with customers via e- mail and telephone to promote Reed & Willow & its Service Range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e- shot, mail shot)
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events, and other marketing and sales activities
- Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
- Setting up Sales Meetings with qualified prospects
- Recording of all sales activities in the CRM- Market research feedback
Traits of our Team:
Motivation and drive:
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
Planning and organizing:
- Structures work to achieve the best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
Delivering results and continuous improvement:
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or set- backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting and presenting business propositions.
- Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- To meet prospective clients and give presentations on the company's services to clients.
- Build and deepen client relationships through proactively suggesting new ideas and opportunities add value to our client’s businesses
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Establish a good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
- Communication with clients (after-sales) to maintain the client-relationship
- Strong work ethic, highly organized, and a self-starter
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Detailed and multi-task oriented
- Mission-driven and highly entrepreneurial mindset
- At least 3 years of sales and business development experience in the software industry