-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
Marketing Campaign Manager
INDIA AND SEA
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow. Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
Operational and Project Management
- Work with our India and SEA clients
- Develop digital marketing initiatives and programs for IT products and solutions.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns like webinar, email, search and social marketing etc. for assigned products in assigned markets.
- Work closely with internal team and external vendors to implement marketing activities and tactics.
Creative Execution of Marketing Promotions
- Create concepts for marketing initiatives, and draft promotional copy and relevant terms & conditions.
- Ensure compliance with client-brand guidelines and contract when implementing creative and manage required approvals.
- Work with other members of the SATISFIC Team, contractors or vendors as needed to execute marketing campaigns.
- Compile regular reports and analytics of campaign performance and results.
Strategic Planning Support
- Provide campaign recaps indicating success metrics and ROI. Make recommendations based on how to apply learnings to future promotions.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the campaign lifecycle by managing the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues hindering delivery of programs
- Track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customer to steer campaigns in the right direction
- Attend weekly calls with the client; send out daily and weekly activity reports and ROI analytics to the Client.
About your experience:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in B2B marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Hands on experience in email marketing, webinar marketing and other digital marketing campaign execution.
- 1-2 years of IT channel marketing experience would be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Facilitate and manage teamwork across departmental functions
- Knowledge of project management and reporting tools would be added advantage
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Graduate in any field.
- MBA Marketing preferred but not mandatory
Reports to: Manager – Customer Success.
Technical know-how required: WordPress, Canva or any other design tool, Any CRM preferably Zoho, Mailchimp or any other email marketing software, All Google tools(AdWords, analytics, console, tag manager)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Brainstorming creative ideas for marketing campaigns
Understand Annual OKRs and drive marketing initiatives in a creative and optimum manner
Undertake sales enablement along with external stakeholders and sales team
Define and run Marketing automation with CRM
Set up GTM Campaigns in lines with the brand positioning of QDC
Run inbound and outbound campaigns in order to achieve high MQLs and conversions
Demonstrate high expertise in various areas: content development and optimization, social media, email marketing, etc
Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Work closely with sales team to implement and execute campaigns and achieve results
Cooperate and work in sync with other departments to achieve MQL Targets
Work with external agencies like developers and designers
If you are someone fast paced who can handle all the above responsibilities and be a torch bearer in the marketing department at QDC, apply for this role now!
In return, we can promise you innumerous growth and a highly flexible work environment.
Skills required: Attention to detail, Leadership, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Data Analysis and Reporting
Experience required: More than 6 months of experience
- Providing the short-term and long-term product/business vision as well as the development of the sales and Digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing an effective and lean organization structure including the recruiting of key employees and or internal Support Organization.
- Build and motivate a world-class digital sales and marketing team.
- Engage in key sales opportunities, digital campaigns, SEO, SEM, monetization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and product finances.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, customers, and the expansion beyond existing opportunities.
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization's mission a success.
- Communicating with investors, management
- Establish, achieve, and report on milestones to Exco.
- 10-15 years experience, stable candidate
- Having launched their own startup is preferred
- Having worked at operational roles in the past (COO, CRO)
- Strong digital media sales & marketing background
- Solid track record in running a digital business, lead generation & conversion
- Established network of both supply and demand-side sources
- Possesses experience in different verticals
- Hands-on executioner, outstanding negotiator
- Highly credible thought-leader with the potential to evangelize emerging digital
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter with interest in a new challenge
- Skills to engage stakeholders of all functional levels
- Comfortable with a fast-growing start-up environment, as well as the ability to handle the corporate terrain
- Take the immediate lead in the project, providing overall direction.
- Introducing and successfully positioning the company in the worldwide market.
- Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders ->
- Direct, Indirect Sales
- Technical Support
We are looking for a motivated SEO/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Executive to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Working at the heart of the creative team, you will develop concepts for top brands operating across many industries.
- A love for both traditional and digital will help, as you will be working across multiple channels.
- Expertise on SEO, PPC, Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
- Executing unique ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Designing for various projects and mediums like social media campaigns, website wireframes, mockups and the occasional doodling.
- Working on Email Marketing, mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization.
Job Type: Full-time
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.