26+ Creative Writing Jobs in Pune | Creative Writing Job openings in Pune
Apply to 26+ Creative Writing Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Creative Writing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Are you a creative and innovative content writer looking to join a company on the rise and make a difference? Are you passionate about expressing ideas and thoughts through writing and eager to acquire new skills and experiences? If yes, then this internship opportunity at Strode Experiences would be an ideal fit for you.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Crafting inspiring and engaging content for our various channels
2. Creating attention-grabbing copy for our social media platforms
3. Writing and editing blog posts and other web content
4. Proofreading content for tone, style, grammar, and accuracy
5. Researching content topics and tracking industry trends
Skills & Requirements:
1. Our ideal candidate must have excellent writing and editing skills
2. Excellent command of the English language
3. Strong knowledge of social media platforms, and creativity
A focused and quality driven Content Writer having capacity to write clear and effective content for online and offline media for ultra-luxury segment multi-class assets in Real Estate.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
· Write clear marketing copy/content to promote our products/services.
· Actively manage and promote existing and new product/services regularly through producing various content types, including brochure, emailers, social media posts, and blogs etc. as per the marketing and business plans
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams for content marketing campaigns/ideation and creatives to drive leads and subscribers
· Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
· Prepare supers for video, updating website content, emailers and other interactive content.
· Coordinate with different departments to receive detailed information required for preparing creatives, emailers, content as per the need
· Ensure all-around quality and consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Update website content as needed
· Post Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience writing content for online/offline media
· Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
· Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
Experience in ultra-luxury/luxury segment or product line is preferred.
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The motto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
- Effective, consistent and reader-friendly writing style.
- Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with the internet and search engines.
- Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blog or website.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Concise, clear and confident communication.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to establish and achieve goals.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Work closely with content marketing and digital marketing to produce content that generates results
- A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, and target audience, and assure the content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
- Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
- The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Content and Relationship Manager Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English and Related field
- 1-2 years experience in writing content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Highly articulate with experience in developing content based on consumer needs or data insights
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, as well as an ability to assess visual communication, to enable evaluation of motivating, accurate and effective communications.
- Innovative, self-reliant and determined approach to duties with an ability to work and think creatively
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Effective, consistent and reader friendly writing style.
Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website.
Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Concise, clear and confident communication.
Highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Create customer relationship scripts and drafts.
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;