Viral Marketing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Social Media Marketer
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media JD:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Must be an immediate joiner
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
2 to 3 years experience needed
Instadukan is searching for a Social Media and Community Manager to own and develop our online media presence and construct niche communities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own brands online media channels.
- Develop online media procedures, guide and plans in a joint effort with cross-team efforts.
- Oversee the creation and conveyance of all resources for social
- Drive visibility, engagement, reach and development of all brand online media stages
- Manage paid ads and promoting efforts to drive awareness and engagement
- Develop connections and work together with influencers and content creators
- Monitor everyday online media comments and opinions
- Ensure speedy and successful resolution to negative discussions on online media channels
1. Demonstrated work insight in social media marketing with real results via reach, engagement
2. Deep understtanding of social media platforms
3. The eagerness to work and convey results at a executional level
4. Four year college education in news-casting, correspondences, showcasing or a connected field
5. Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
Able to create videos / 3D animations with after pro effects
Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
Need to use behavioral science, Gamification, virality, human-centered design methodologies and entertainment-based techniques to motivate people to take action.
◆ BEHAVIOR DESIGN – applying behavior science and psychology to program and digital/app design, UX, message framing, gamification and behavioral economics-based "nudges" that influence behaviors
◆ PERSUASIVE COMMUNICATIONS – devising copy that leads to action for marketing materials, brand names, websites, apps, video scripts and more
◆ TRANSMEDIA STORYTELLING – working across media with a research-proven approach to craft stories, comics and educational games about your issue that lead to behavior change
◆ STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT – clarifying goals and objectives, segmenting the audience and their needs, specifying the marketing mix, crafting program design, branding and messaging
◆ FORMATIVE RESEARCH – understanding your priority audiences and the competitive environment in which the program will be carried out, through methods like surveys, interviews, focus groups, social media analysis and ethnography
◆ EVALUATION – designing an evaluation plan, setting up metrics and tracking mechanisms, conducting research, and providing results and recommendations in action-focused reports
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Collaborate with the Creative Services team on digital or print needs for each event.
Capture event content for social media channels when applicable.
Make sales outreach via phone, in-person and via email
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
Track expenses in an organized fashion
Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE