Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
💥 Where will you spend your time?
- Interfacing with the content team(social media, blogs, videos), our vendors and partners (agencies) and planning and executing the marketing plan as per strategy
- Work with the key stakeholders in Marketing&Growth, Product and tech teams to draft and execute distribution and conversion strategies
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide the best user experience at the first touch point for new users stumbling into DaoLens.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Paid Ads, Twitter promotions, ProductHunt launches, LinkedIn promotions, and other social platforms.
- Track and maintain key opportunities across social and search for content promotion and audience targeting.
- Provide oversight and management across social media, blogs and YouTube for content calendar and publication
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Work in tandem with the sales team for outreach content and nurturing leads
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, identify new media buying opportunities and recommend new ways to reach the target audience.
- Experiment continuously on creatives & design to drive ROI.
- Have solid knowledge about social media publishing and listening tools, google analytics and other conversion metrics.
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- 2+ years of experience in managing marketing teams with a focus on digital
- Exposure to the latest Web3 marketing avenues including in-person event participation for companies in early stages is a huge plus.
- Experience in working with content teams understands content optimisation around different platforms-both social and long-form
- Experience with Hubspot and Clevertap will be a plus.
- Experience with programmatic platforms (Google, Adobe, Criteo, etc.) will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional demeanour including dependability, flexibility, willingness to learn, and problem-solving skills.
- A proven track record of building a reputable brand story from scratch is a major plus.
- A “self-starting” mentality is critical for success in this role.
👀 What process do we follow?
- The whole process is designed so that it can wrap within 2 weeks
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through this link. All we ask for is a Resume and a couple of lines around the motivation for the position you are applying for. Anything additional is welcome but not mandatory.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with the next steps if any or otherwise within 96 working hours.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (45mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. In Round two (60mins) we would dive deeper into your prior experiences and brainstorm how you would tackle hypothetical challenging scenarios around Marketing, Brand & Business.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet other colleagues on the team with who you would be working. Here, you could discuss things you might be interested in given this is a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will pop a bottle of champagne.
GrowX is an early-stage B2B and emerging technologies-focused venture capital fund
- Set up and execute guidelines and processes for internal and external communication
- Manage communications and enhance engagement with all stakeholders (current and prospective investors, founders, community, press, etc.)
- Manage website: content as well as coordination with the developer
- Manage creation and publishing of the content by the team to showcase thought leadership and sector expertise across channels (blog, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Track industry current events, assist in participation, help secure speaking opportunities, etc.
- Plan, design and organize in-house and outside events (including virtual)
- Monitor/ manage/ support the firm’s PR partner
- The candidate will be working directly with one of the firm’s Partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts (any specialisation)
- Experience: 2-5 years in a similar function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Expertise with MS Office is a plus
- Previous venture / investments experience is a plus
Location: Delhi/NCR. A hybrid working model with 3 days/week in the office.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager who can take Wiser AI's growth & branding to the next level. The marketer will collaborate closely with the management, sales, customer success, and our marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives.
Wiser is one of the leading AI powered recommendations engine for Shopify empowering brands like Disney, Star Wars, Kappa, and 30000 more such brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setup the positioning and product branding that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Work on overall growth for the app by various strategic activities for Wiser App.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporate with thousands of employees to other startups.
- Driving the go-to-market strategy for company's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understanding new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and delivering actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Engaging with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Owning Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measuring the results/ metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What you need to have:
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager.
- Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with a team of thinkers and doers to bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding and creativity.
- Developing marketing campaigns that help achieve the business objectives and increase ROI of the brand.
- Outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning and product positioning.
- Establishing social media marketing goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CPM, CPE, CPL, ROAS), laddering up to a cohesive paid social marketing strategy.
- Presenting, or overseeing presentation of final concepts, and obtaining approvals from the leadership team
- Tracking social media data to make analysis.
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvement of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design, paid media ads and sales departments.
- Overseeing 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Leading the team and training them on the latest social media trends and best practices.
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing or in relevant stream from good college (Tier 1 not required)
- Possessing a natural eye for good design
- Result-driven social marketing experience and a strong creative + analytical background.
- Ability to execute dynamic campaign ideas that connect with the target audience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ social media marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and other industry standard advertising and optimization platforms.
- Deep understanding of ad formats, audience segmentation, remarketing audiences and growing trends in social media.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends and provide action oriented insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functional teams.