Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
6-7 Years of experience in building, scaling and leading the Marketing Function at a Product/tech-b2b Co
Experience in working with VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing & branding
Penchant to work hard to strengthen the brand in the initial few years to gain a better work-life balance in future
Role and Responsibilities
1. Own the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and Retailer
2. Own growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Lead the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with the
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects.
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
6. Build the Growth Marketing team from scratch
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Make the team understand the importance of knowing the users (retailers /
Manufacturers), their behavior & needs, and encourage them to come up with
innovative hacks every time to communicate & engage with the users
2. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
3. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
4. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
5. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
6. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
Role - Manager - Social Media & Copy
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy in sync with brand philosophy
- Should be adept at ideation, strategy and copywriting for social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of YouTube channels and ability to create content for the same (along with team members). Good to have: script writing
- Aware of social media analytics that can be optimized to create a data driven social media strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the social media and YouTube channels content calendars are followed
- Guide team members for timely execution and reporting
- Should be creative and have a strong sense of design aesthetics
- In sync with social media trends and ability to transform them into actionable for the brand
- Impeccable English creative writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about growing brands on digital.
- 3-4 years experience in social media
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Copy Writing preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copy writing for social media channels.
- Good to have: Script writing skills
- Previous experience in advertising agencies and D2C companies preferred
- History of successfully growing Instagram channel for a brand
- Job Title - Product Marketing Manager
- Reports Into - Head of Casual Mobile Games
- Location - India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Product Marketing Manager in the Mobile Games Publishing Team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the marketing efforts in the run up to a game launch and the it’s life beyond that point are successful in getting the game into the minds and hands of an audience.
Your Team Mates
The Casual Games team is a global crew whose passion for our products drive us to craft first-class gaming experiences the best we can. This goes double for gameplay, aesthetics, and marketing. We're entrepreneurial in spirit and have a collaborative mindset, so your voice is always heard.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Planning and execution of a Go To Market plan that covers the marketing activities required to help ensure each Casual Game we publish
- Engage with the UA, Creative, Data and Insights teams to create your plans that should maximize the reach, cost and return of each games marketing efforts
- Be an extension of the game development teams, feeding into their process and absorbing information to hold a 360 degree view of the game
- Manage a roadmap of marketing initiatives relative to each title under your care, being aware of the trends and successes elsewhere in the industry and facilitate the delivery of required content, assets or other materials as the plan requires
- Provide data on game performance relevant to the marketing efforts to stakeholders
- Working closely with internal or external development teams depending on the assigned projects
- Form a close alliance with the Product Manager and Producer functions to keep tight alignment and focus on the most important areas
Your Hard Skills
- At least 3 years of Product Marketing experience in a comparable role within gaming
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking, able to read and digest data and make decisions informed by it
- Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
- Keen understanding of the value and responsibility of all the different facets that go into making a successful marketing campaign for mobile titles
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to details
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
We are looking for enthusiastic talent to join our fun & creative marketing team!
THE BEST FIT CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
- Fresher with a degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate new ideas
- Strong attention to detail and Exceptional research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with any essential marketing/analytics/communications tool is a plus"
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Familiarity with social media platforms
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE
- You will be a part of the marketing team and will work on various projects related to the planning, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Creating your own copy, working with the design team & Digital Marketing
- The key learnings will be in the field of Digital Marketing, Content creation and sending Email /SMS and push notifications via the CleverTap tool
- Tracking the actions taken by the users and analyzing how they use the product & Supporting the team in marketing operations & external stakeholder relations.
- Provide general administrative support as needed
- Learn a little bit of everything in marketing, so that you can grow into a T-shaped marketer or evolve into a specialized marketer in your interest.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing, Security & Governance Director to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging and enablement for Egnyte’s platform. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and you’ll work closely with our Sales, Enablement, Product and Governance teams to deliver high-impact product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, success stories and use cases. This position requires someone who has experience in the B2B security / technology space and is a proven expert on market and security buyer personas to mid-market enterprise. The role will be measured on the execution of marketing programs and promotions, and contribution to platform pipeline and revenue growth.
What you can expect to work on
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and MSP partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Participate and contribute to industry events as an Egnyte governance evangelist and thought leader
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, with desired experience in the security technology market
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, ransomware, data governance, data privacy and similar topics
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- CISSP Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
- Must be a student of a prestigious institution.
- Socially Active
- Present in campus
- Good Communication Skills
- Convincing Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- To bring quality tutors to our platform.
- Share posters provided by TutorBin on your campus and LinkedIn
- Circulating posters, videos through email, whatsapp, instagram, facebook etc.
Rewards and Incentives
- Certificate of working as a campus ambassador.
- Rs 1500 in the first month.
- Reference benefits
- Opportunity to become part of our future programs/ projects.
- TutorBin T-shirts will be given
Role: Associate - Employer Branding
Experience: 1-3 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Drive Technovert’s Employee Value Proposition and talent attraction strategy externally and internally.
- Infuse human element into all communications to personify the brand and demonstrate an emotional connect with employees.
- Drive brand evangelists network internally by working in collaboration with Marketing, HR & Talent Acquisition leaders on employee branding, campaigns, programs, and events to boost pride amongst associates.
- Promote employee referral programs to foster referrals.
- Plan and execute campaigns to maintain the company's positioning on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Design email marketing campaigns to promote positive referrals on job portals like Glassdoor, Naukri and Ambition Box.
- Expand the company's online presence on different employment sites, developing creative ways to draw prospective employees to the company's website and identifying new recruitment opportunities through social media.
- Developing employer branding event concepts - online and in person.
- Organizing employer branding material.
- Sound understanding of brand management strategies.
- Great interpersonal communication to influence and prepare speakers.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic.
Nice to Have:
- Presence on Social Media platforms.
- Understanding of E-mail Marketing.
MBA/PGDM with majors/minors in Marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
We are looking for passionate people to join our team to help us achieve a path of agressive growth. The key responsibilities would invocle working with the CEO and planning and executing growth hacking strategies to enable rapid expansion of the company across schools and coaching institutes. The person will be part of the Key team of the company and work very closely with the founders.
We will provide a good compensation and equity participation for the right candidates.