Technology Marketing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients and operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Provide strategic pre sales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support
- Mine the existing accounts for new business possibilities and utilizing available resources to drive account retention and growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and document as SOW
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, product, technology and finance teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions per to customer needs
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking industry activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies.
Baetho is a solution-focused company aimed at creating and
democratizing the development of customer experience applications
through our proprietary no-code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction, and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Role with a
can-do attitude, ability to drive successful campaigns, strong desire to work
on multiple platforms with limited guidance. We’ll provide all the
enablement needed, but are looking for a rockstar at work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution of integrated campaigns across digital channels—
including target audience identification, goal setting, campaign set-up,
user flows, and campaign optimization
Hands-on experience on Linkedin, Google Ads, FB, Google analytics, and
GTM and lead gen platforms
Define and analyze performance metrics on google analytics to
diagnose campaign performance and develop action plans to optimize
the customer experience and campaign results
Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured with a focus on
pipeline and ROI
Experience in B2B SAAS based marketing, preferably with highly
technical products or services
Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. ad copies and/or design skills) to drive
personalization and relevance
Budget and plan the acquisition funnel for the whole year, with month
on month variations
Enable and Track AB testing for all aspects of campaigns, viz.: ads,
creatives, landing pages, emails, SMS
Must have a proven track record of campaign management with a high
Experience in B2B SaaS based company will be preferred
2-3years of hands-on experience in performance marketing-Linkedin
and Google Ads for lead generation is a must.
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Designation: Senior Researcher / Chief Researcher
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Architectural Blueprints in support of Hitachi's cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
2. Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types for Hitachi and its clients.
3. Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies to productize research prototypes.
4. Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
6. Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
7. Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
8. Give back learnings to colleagues and communities.
9. Mentor colleagues for growth and success.
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree with STEM background (e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering and Management).
2. Solution Architecture: Deep Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise-class information technology systems (e.g., Design Thinking, Use Case Development, Model Driven Development, Agile Methodology, end-to-end System Design and Decomposition).
3. Probabilistic Systems: Clear concept of systems that embed Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in at least one of following 3 technology groups
b. Server-side Engineering: Object-Oriented Programming, Micro-Services, Springboot, REST APIs, Design Patterns, Data Access Frameworks, proficiency in Java/ C++/Python
c. Data Engineering and Persistence (in any one of the below areas): Design and Development of Relational Databases; Big Data Systems (e.g., Data Lakes, Hadoop, Hive); In-Memory systems (SAP-HANA); Graph databases (e.g., Neo4J, Casandra); Data Ingestion and ETL
5. Cloud: Experience in design and deployment of IT solutions on Cloud (e.g., Dockerization, Containerization)
6. Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
1. Advanced Qualification: PhD in any Quantitative Discipline
Eminence: Patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakership and conspicuous presence in refereed platforms or forums of repute.
Budget : 60 -70 Lacs(Depending upon Experience)
Looking for a Product Head who will have full ownership for multiple areas of the product, including product roadmap and release planning. Responsibilities include listening to customers, creating business requirements, defining user stories, building prototypes, collaborating with the engineering team for product development, and ensuring the launch and adoption of these solutions. The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for designated product areas. Be an advocate for the customer and keep a close eye on the competition and industry to build the roadmap in alignment with the long-term product vision.
- Plan and manage all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to launch, adoption/growth, and sunsetting.
- Develop business cases for each product initiative to demonstrate customer need, feasibility, pricing, addressable and realizable revenues, competitive positioning, implementation plan, and support costs, etc.
- Work with the product design team to iteratively develop highly usable, intuitive, and pixel-perfect designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build a strong GTM strategy and be the spokesperson for the product within the industry by hosting webinars, events, etc.
- Mentor other junior product managers and product designers on the team.
- Lastly, but most importantly, work closely with the engineering team to build a repeatable and efficient process for product delivery including but not limited to backlog grooming, prioritization, and sprint planning.
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- Full product funnel ownership - You have 8+ years of product management experience for a consumer or B2B SaaS service, with multiple launches under your belt.
- Deep empathy for user needs - You love talking to users, and you have multiple approaches for understanding what matters to them and why.
- Ability to communicate effectively - You can clearly communicate with different internal stakeholders and external stakeholders. You are comfortable speaking the language of engineers on one end and customers, executives, or other business stakeholders on the other end. You thrive on ambiguity. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- Attention to detail - You obsess about the smallest product details, from color to positioning and tone of language. You benchmark yourself against the best in the industry and aim to build the best. You are able to build systems that enable the team to maintain a high bar for quality.
- You ask and answer the right questions - You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love data, and the know-how to interpret and think critically about results.
- Understanding of technology frameworks and concepts - You can work closely with the engineering team, to understand tradeoffs and make decisions around prioritization and scope.
- Team orientation - You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether it’s filing bugs or organizing team offsite. You believe and understand that strong products are built by closely-knit teams. You are naturally inclined towards owning criticism and deflecting praise to the team.
What can you look for?
The opportunity to shape and build a product through its very early stages, a wide breadth of responsibilities, and an opportunity to challenge yourself every day. The product is one of the prominent solutions in the Indian geography and witnessing rapid adoption and growth across multiple world geographies including the US and Europe. You get the chance to collaborate with a highly skilled team with a good mix of experience and a can-do attitude.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporate with thousands of employees to other startups.
- Driving the go-to-market strategy for company's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understanding new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and delivering actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Engaging with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Owning Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measuring the results/ metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What you need to have:
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager.
- Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
Greetings from Invensis technologies - Bangalore (J.P. Nagar). We are hiring Product Marketing Manager for our organisation.
Collaborate with the Creative Services team on digital or print needs for each event.
Capture event content for social media channels when applicable.
Make sales outreach via phone, in-person and via email
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research
Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
Promote business expansion opportunities to retailers and other merchants through successful field marketing programs
Attend relevant trade shows and events
Monitor industry trends and competitor activities
Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
Track expenses in an organized fashion
Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.