Digital Marketing Jobs in Chennai
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, two childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge. Over the last 8 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups
About Digital Marketing Division
We also have a digital marketing division that offers 360 degrees Digital Marketing Services specializing in helping businesses reach their target audience and achieve their marketing goals through various online channels.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known and high-profile UK fashion brand customers who are at the forefront of the fashion industry, known for their unique designs, premium quality, and innovative approach to fashion.
Our team of experts has experience in a wide range of digital marketing services, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our digital marketing team as a Google Ads Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of Google Ads campaigns for our clients to improve ROI.
What will you work on?
As a Google Ads Specialist, you will be responsible for the following: Conducting keyword research and building out targeted campaigns
- Set up and manage Google Ads campaigns across multiple accounts, including keyword research and analysis, ad copywriting, and bid management
- Writing compelling ad copy and creating ad extensions
- Monitor and optimize campaigns daily to meet performance goals and ROI targets
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Collaborating with the rest of the digital marketing team to ensure campaigns align with overall marketing strategies
Do you fit in?
- 2+ years of experience in paid search marketing, with a focus on Google Ads
- Proficiency with Google Ads and Analytics
- Ability to create compelling dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
What can you expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance-linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders, a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
Hope you’re doing great!!!
I do have an urgent opening for the post of senior marketing executive in an e-Commerce company in Chennai, Please find the requirement below and do reach out with your updated resume
- The ideal candidate should have min 3 Years of experience in Social Media/ eCommerce marketing.
- Looking for candidate who can join in a week time max
- Must have strong communication & presentable skill with good Marketing skill & experience
- Should be able to adapt to an environment and team which forms right from scratch
- Looking for male candidate who can able to travel across south India for business generations
- Will be responsible for handling the Marketing vertical for Ecommerce
- Generating new leads and bringing new clients in the vertical of Social Media & ecommerce
- Managing the existing & new clients and ensure the smooth operations across the unit
- Should be responsible for bringing a new business
- You will be working along with a Management team for Business progress
- Open to travel across southern India for new business generation
- Must be strong in Negotiation & Lead generation
Thanks & Regards
Ramesh Kumar .K
- A/B testing various ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to website, landing pages, social media pages
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of the business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Experience in SaaS marketing would be prefered
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Keyword research
- On-page keyword targeting
- Knowledge of WordPress
- SEMrush, keyword tool.io, ahref’s
- Google analytics
- Google webmaster
- Generating Sitemap of website
- Indexing the website on various search engines
- Microsoft Excel
- Yoast SEO
- Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, relationship-based Link Building, Broken Link Building.)
- Good in writing and editing contents
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-page SEO optimization
- Off-page SEO (Link Building Backlinks)
- Social media marketing
- Checking & removing Duplicate content
- Formatting of content for better ranking
- Email marketing
- Running Facebook ads
- Running Google PPC, Display & remarking campaigns
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
- Should have E-publishing and Editorial services domain knowledge
- Should understand the competitive landscape and identify the gaps in the market
- Must be able to identify the right opportunities & qualify leads for the Sales team
- Should be able to handle communication and fresh conversations with prospects
- Should have min. 2 years of experience working on the US, European Markets
- Assist Sales Team in identifying, following up, and qualifying prospects
- Generate reports & dashboards on Marketing influenced pipelines regularly
- Create clear and crisp product presentations and solution demonstrations
- Research & develop prospect lists using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, and Web research
- Participate and actively contribute in Marketing Strategy Meetings
- To work with the sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
Required Experience / Qualifications
- MBA from a good institute with a go-getter attitude to pursue leads and targets
- A motivated, competitive individual with a strong aptitude for Publishing technology
- 4-6 years of experience in a sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of commonly used CRM Salesforce and Marketing automation tools and dashboards
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 to 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Kinds of Projects Undertaken:
- ePublishing, Editorial Services, eLearning, eBook, Accessibility
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 6+ years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
What you get:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented communications and marketing specialist who can identify, develop and help amplify the stories that elevate the brand value of Bhumi. You will develop communication and marketing strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations, and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 40 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Craft compelling messaging and narratives that evoke positive and vibrant imagery of the organization, along with visually compelling content like videos and infographics
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
- Write memorable, engaging communication across all channels (e.g. Email Campaigns, Blogs, Social Media, PR, etc) that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire volunteers and donors to take action
- Plan, strategize and execute the large-scale events (Eg. Daan Utsav, Volunteer recruitment) and digital campaigns
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Analyse metrics and optimise email and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with key volunteers nationally to align and implement a communications strategy and messaging
- Manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistent across digital and offline channels
- Oversee the execution of newsletters and all communications (like annual reports, brochures, etc.)
What You Need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Willingness to work, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing creative communications plans
- 5+ years of experience in the communications role
- Availability during weekends.
What Is Nice To Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager to Director based on candidate’s profile
- Reporting to: Executive Director
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-9 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Degree in English.
- Portfolio published articles.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familarity with web applications.
- Excellent english written and able to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tactics, including SEO, EMAIL MARKETING.
- MS Office suite experience
• Manage all traditional and digital marketing efforts to explore different markets across the world.
• Manage content development for website, blogs, social media and other marketing artifacts.
• Willing to take up target and responsibilities.
Should be able to understand manage and interpret customer requirements
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
• To meet prospect clients and give presentations on company’s product and services to clients
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and commercials
• Executing sales plans devised by the management / contributing towards the growth of business revenue
• Establish good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation
• Sending daily reports regarding the outcome of the meeting with clients
• Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities
• Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
• Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
• Analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.