We are looking for young and talented candidates for our Core team at Impact Guru.
Promotion & Engagement (Mall activities & promotional fundraising)
- Donor Acquisition and Retention through the Malls, Residential engagement and promotional activities.
- Donor acquisition from street, High foot fall areas.
- Regular Donation Validation.
- Properly issuance of the TEC (Tax Exempt Certificate) under 80G
Qualifications and skills:
- Good English communication skills
- Required Exp - Sales, Business development, fundraising, field job
- Freshers eager to learn are welcomed
- Strong command over regional language
- Enthusiastic & extrovert personality
- MS Office proficient.
- Daily work allowance over and above CTC
- Performance Incentives over and above target achievement
- Skill development & training opportunities
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated Presales Solutions Manager to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 7 years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management Proficient in Excel and SQL Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
- Should have strong PR with Builder/Architecture/Interior Designers organizations that undertake luxury projects.
- End to end sales & lead generation for luxury ceiling fans sales
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities
- Commercial awareness
- Prior experience in related field will be an advantage
geography, ABPs (Agents), LAs and customer’s location (as and when required).
You will be evaluated on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet
your business targets (No. of active, successful ABPs (Agents) and LAs, distribution build up and
overall premium targets).
As a team manager, you will accompany the team of ABPs on pre and post sales such as claim
HDFC Life believes in technology driven sales and you will learn new technology/Mobility
enhancements, to comply with the Sales Management Process.
As a business development professional you will be uphold organizational values in every action
and ensure business ethics and integrity. You are expected to be compliant to regulatory and
- Working within the digital space and knowing how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
- Knowing about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Achieving significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Company's solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- Being an effective communicator, motivational leader and having a good understanding of the role.
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- MBA/BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Media preferred.
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales, solution selling and target driven sales position.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen, strong negotiation skills.
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques.
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement.
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization and able to work well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (eg: Salesforce).
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role.
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused.
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn, passionate, accountable and focused on own personal development.
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Bangalore - 5 Associates
○ Coimbatore - 5 Associates
We are seeking a driven, self-motivated sales executive to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects. Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities with HR Managers in various industries
- Build network of HR Consultants and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Listen and draw out the concerns/problems of others to identify possible solutions
- Identify the traits of the ideal customer and seek to find others with the same traits
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the company Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role ( Freshers can Also Apply)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, second language a plus
- Experience with customer relationship tools
- Ability to travel