We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Into Wellness Private Limited
Manufacturing in India
We are a gym equipment manufacturer in India offering a wide range of machines suitable for commercial gyms, corporates, housing complexes as well as home gyms.
In collaboration with Realleader USA, our internationally designed products are acknowledged for superior biomechanics, appealing aesthetics, durability, and reliability.
With over 25 years of experience in manufacturing, developing fitness centers, and sales offices, we have a strong distribution network in 60 countries with 8000 installations around the world.
Role and Responsibilities
Manage our social media handles Instagram (137K followers), YouTube (8K subscribers).
Execute ideas by creating a content calendar.
Generate ideas for our paid/organic ad campaigns and write the copies.
Handle operations while creating content.
Write copies for our App messages and notifications.
Education and experience:
Any graduation degree
1-3 years in digital marketing
1. Strong willingness to learn new things
2. Ability to generate new ideas, think outside the box, and approach problems
in unconventional ways
3. Ability to stay motivated, go-getter attitude
4. Teamwork and collaboration
Company Name: Nyumi (Ikaria Wellness Pvt Ltd)
Company Profile: Nyumi is an innovative health and wellness D2C start-up, with a mission to create a healthier, happier world. Nyumi focuses on everyday wellness for women. The team is ex-HBS, IIM-A, Nykaa, WeWork, Headspace, Zomato, MullenLowe Lintas and Microsoft.
About the founder: Ananya Kejriwal has an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in Engineering from Olin College of Engineering. She is an experienced product lead with a passion for bringing design thinking and technology to consumer products, having worked at Microsoft and Headspace in the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing the strategic direction for leading marketplaces like Amazon, Nykaa, and others.
- Accountable for achieving bottom line results and maximizing Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS).
- Expertly managing Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and driving paid and non-paid initiatives across the platform.
- Mentoring the team to optimize accounts and achieve monthly targets efficiently.
- Performing comprehensive data analysis for weekly and monthly meetings to drive actionable insights.
- Overseeing internal budgets within the company and external budgets with clients.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including design, sales, creative, advertising, logistics, marketing, and other departments dedicated to the same client account, ensuring high-quality deliverables and meeting client needs.
- Facilitating seamless communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Negotiating contracts with clients and setting performance timelines.
- Cultivating strong relationships with existing clients and actively pursuing new client opportunities.
• 4-8 years of Experience of direct response & E-commerce experience in an integrated, multi-channel marketing environment
We are looking "Business Development Executive" for Reputed Client @ Permanent Role.
Experience: 3-6 Yrs
• Responsible for the Marketing and sales of Konnect Analytics products.
• Experience in selling ERP/CRM/BI is an added advantage.
• To identify and hire new channel partners for assigned region.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• To generate leads via cold calling, Emails, digital marketing etc.,
• Qualification of sales leads to identify whether their research goals are aligned with product offerings.
• To give demo to the clients and make them to understand the product.
• Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
• Brand Building and Advertising in consultation with the Internal team.
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues and partner organizations.
• Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• To Prepare Marketing Collateral such as Case Studies,flyer and content creation.
• Be the Liaison between the external and internal stake holders.
• Feedback market & competitor info to the Internal team.
• Adhere to the provided
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and onboarding new affiliates and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality, and payments
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands-on understanding of the affiliate ecosystem; ideally large-scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (Affise, hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Freshers also can apply.
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror and Civic Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group. The moto for The Lexicon Group is mindfully chosen ‘Believe in Yourself’, probably the three strongest words listed together which have the potential of changing lives if you believe in them and that is what Lexicon group try to ensure.
CITTA (Lexicon Lifestyle Private Limited) is a premium-quality natural baby bath and skincare brand that is safe, tested and gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, and Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a cruelty-free brand. We are expanding our core team, which is determined to achieve results.
Work From Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. You should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Handle influencers for engagements, activities and campaigns
Requirements and skills
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in social media content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
● Create and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
● Build and expand influencer networks and manage relationships with our partners.
● Curate a list of Influencers across platforms across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
and reach out to them for collaborations.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
● Should be able to identify the right set of influencers to run different campaigns.
● Able to negotiate contracts and pricing with content creators to fit budgets and business
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of experience in Influencer Marketing
● Excellent communication skills.
● Understands influencer culture and influencer marketing deeply and knows how to
conceptualize and run social media programs across platforms.
● Creativity, influencer relations, content creation, social media, and project management
● Ability to pitch campaigns and negotiate with influencers
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Getting things done as per the requirement of the team
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and ensuring timely delivery of curriculum deliverables
- Organizing, modifying and updating existing workflows
- Setting up and fixing operational processes which are not functional
- Ensuring quality assurance is in place for all deliverables
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Operational experience in any industries (Preferably start-ups)
- Strong Academic background (Mass communication/Lit/Mass media/Journalism)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong sense of ownership for work
- Innovative Mindset
- Flexibility, perseverance, empathy and being graceful under pressure are important attributes to have/ develop
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Your day-to-day tasks would involve:
- Building marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
- Working with marketing agency partners to plan and execute digital app acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Facebook and other digital platforms.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes and team players.
- Making analytics and data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition & retention strategy (funnel improvement, In-app engagement, ROAS, LTV etc.).
- Providing complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and taking relevant action on insights gained.
- Taking KRAs and brand objective ownership and commitment to meets goals and targets on a regular basis.
- Collaborating with the BD/ Sales teams to plan and execute various marketing initiatives such as events, SMS campaigns, sales training, partner collaboration etc.
- Working with cross-functional team (Product, Support, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support app growth and user acquisition targets.
What are we looking for in a Candidate?
- Experience in App Marketing in B2B domain is preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of professional experience in similar/relevant roles.
- Prior experience in performance marketing / digital marketing / growth role is a plus.
- Masters/MBA is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with - Google Playstore/Console, Firebase/Branch/MixPanel, Appsflyer/TUNE etc.
- Proven track record of delivering user acquisition growth, retention, and optimization across key mobile metrics is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills: bias toward decision making based on data, and good proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.