We are looking for Marketing Executive with a background on conventional Marketing as well some hands on knowledge on digital Marketing & Content Marketing.
1. Engage & Nurture -Top Gyms , Top Trainers ,Top Body Builders , Channel Partners ,Fitness Chains ,Customer Database through email campaigns, Whatsapp broadcast, Personal calling . Create communities & actively engage with the fitness ecosystem.
2. Enquiry Management - Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
3. Engage and coordinate with creative Design team ,Video & Photography team.
4. Create ,Consolidate & Maintain tools for presentation for Sales & business development Team and support the field sales team with required marketing material.
5. Create & Maintain database of all creatives, contacts & Content.
6. Engage with the existing customers & Work on measuring & Improving Customer Satisfaction ,Engagement ,Experience & Retention .
7. Market Research (Field & Online) – Tracking the competition very closely to identify the developments & Market trends .
8. Generate qualified leads through marketing efforts.
9. Gather Market Intelligence , Study Market requirement & Competition with respect to Pricing ,Product Range ,Offering , Strategy .
10 Devote 10% of the time for Sales to get exposure to ground realities and understand the Customer insight.
11. Candidate having Sales background to drive the conventional marketing role will be helpful.
1. Organisation & Planning skills -
3. Communication Skills
5. Networking Ability
6. Multi tasking Ability
7. Ability to interface with multiple stake holders effectively
8.Ability to work under self imposed deadlines
9. Out of Box thinking
10. Willingness & readiness to Travel.
Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in developing marketing strategies and should have worked in Sales .Passion for sports & fitness will be an added advantage .
Designation - Marketing Executive.
Someone wanting and willing to work in high paced, deliverable driven work culture.
About Into Wellness Private Limited
Manufacturing in India
We are a gym equipment manufacturer in India offering a wide range of machines suitable for commercial gyms, corporates, housing complexes as well as home gyms.
In collaboration with Realleader USA, our internationally designed products are acknowledged for superior biomechanics, appealing aesthetics, durability, and reliability.
With over 25 years of experience in manufacturing, developing fitness centers, and sales offices, we have a strong distribution network in 60 countries with 8000 installations around the world.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Product Marketing Manager - Job Brief
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our inbound & outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. For this role, you should be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email and ad campaigns. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Study company products and understand them thoroughly.
Translate technical details into benefits for the user. Concise knowledge of the benefit of our products to the prospects.
Follow and analyze market trends and intelligence to position products
Develop product marketing strategies (Communication, advertising, product launch etc)
Craft compelling messaging across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Work with various teams (design, content, product, sales) to implement strategies
Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
Create copy/content, run measurable and effective email campaigns and ads on various platforms
Participate in industry events. Organize company events such as breakfast meets and webinars end to end
Help in building and recognition of Brand Wolken.
Be in charge of all the digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
Overseeing and developing the overall content strategy for the company, as well as the monitoring and analysis of all marketing campaigns across channels.
Work with the in-house and/or external Writers and other content creators to create the desired content.
Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you should know marketing principles and techniques to create a marketing communication sequence that leads to sales.
Requirements and skills:
6 -8 years of proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
At least 5 years of relevant experience in B2B, SaaS product marketing
Experience in market analysis
Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS office suite
A keen eye for detail
Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
BSc/BA/MBA in Marketing, Communications or a similar field
Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create brand and positioning strategy. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement Stader Labs brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the Stader Labs story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen reach of Stader Labs
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 3-5 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
- Competitive CTC on par with market along with ESOPs/Tokens
- Opportunity to work with a global, world class mission driven team
- Remote work, flexible work hours
6-7 Years of experience in building, scaling and leading the Marketing Function at a Product/tech-b2b Co
Experience in working with VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies
Excellent communication and story-telling skills with in-depth knowledge of marketing & branding
Penchant to work hard to strengthen the brand in the initial few years to gain a better work-life balance in future
Role and Responsibilities
1. Own the Acquisition and retention Funnels for the Manufacturer and Retailer
2. Own growth metrics like CAC and Cost of Retention for the Retailer product
3. Lead the Optimization and Automation of the above funnels in collaboration with the
4. Formulate & execute ROI driven Marketing strategies for all aspects.
5. Work closely with the Business, Product and Customer Delight Leaders
6. Build the Growth Marketing team from scratch
7. Define processes for the marketing team to ease and optimize intra and inter team
as well as external communications
Build the Marketing Vision
1. Be the voice of the users internally and the voice of brand externally
2. Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data
analysis to predict user behavior
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the market and the customer
4. Follow OKR framework religiously and manage implementation at all levels
Nurture the Culture
1. Make the team understand the importance of knowing the users (retailers /
Manufacturers), their behavior & needs, and encourage them to come up with
innovative hacks every time to communicate & engage with the users
2. Sustain innovation and experimentation as part of the Growth process
3. Respect and value user-facing teams and their experience and try to learn as much
as possible from them
4. Impart data-driven decision making habits coupled with intuitive experimentation on
the basis of user understanding
5. Know when to pull the plug and switch to a new initiative as per the need
6. Be quick at decision making and stay highly purpose-driven
● Work with the Founding team to create one of the MOST Valued B2B companies in
times to come
● Be a pioneer in an emerging and futuristic business space
● Opportunity to create an impact as a C-Suite leader
● Massive learning and execution opportunities at a large scale
● Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
● Pay at par with market salaries + stock options and a steep growth curve
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Publishing Executive you’ll help others to achieve their goals by using your familiarity with the mobile games industry. You'll be reviewing the games submissions for the Publishing department and communicate with the external developers to give them feedback about their application.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Finding high quality mobile game developers/studios
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent and trusting relationship with the external teams
- Analysing the games submitted with our experienced team and giving feedback to the developers to improve them and make them more successful.
- Coach the developers on all aspects of the game, latest trends, etc.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience within a relevant area for the role (external relations, sales, analysis, game design, game development, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Ideally you should have game design/development knowledge so you can suggest improvements to the developers who submit their games
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Getting things done as per the requirement of the team
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and ensuring timely delivery of curriculum deliverables
- Organizing, modifying and updating existing workflows
- Setting up and fixing operational processes which are not functional
- Ensuring quality assurance is in place for all deliverables
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Operational experience in any industries (Preferably start-ups)
- Strong Academic background (Mass communication/Lit/Mass media/Journalism)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong sense of ownership for work
- Innovative Mindset
- Flexibility, perseverance, empathy and being graceful under pressure are important attributes to have/ develop
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.