Digital Marketing Jobs in Pune
Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Associate Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..
The business development executive will be primarily responsible for generating new business for the company alongside the Head of Global Business Development. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation via an existing network, B2B portals and other online/offline mediums
- Market research & analysis to figure out the obtainable market between the various geographies that we operate in
- Work collaboratively with the existing team and exhibit a solid pre-sales function, right from RFP, business analysis and submission of proposals.
- Identify sales tactics and close deals on a fast-paced level to gain maximum traction and growth in your success ladder
- Communicate with all the stakeholders and build a cohesive environment for teammates and the clients.
1-2 years of experience working in an IT services-based organization
Profound knowledge of systems and new-age technologies used for delivering applications in current times
Graduate or Post Graduate from any Tier 1 institution across Pune/Mumbai or other locations
Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
Profound email & business language proficiency to communicate in the international market
Experience in servicing international clients across USA, UK, EU, Asia-Pacific & Middle-east
Flexibility to work across various time zones
This is a full-time position in the office. But hybrid with WFH twice a month can be allowed.
What do we offer?
Growth-led inclusive environment. Ideas to impact. Good compensation but great incentives. Travel skills are a must.
Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Marketing intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a marketing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
1) Performing market analysis and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 3 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Oversees all company social media accounts management and reporting.
- Plan strategies to drive traffic and engagement to generate leads.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content and graphics for regularly scheduled posts, which promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate with other departments to plan social media activities.
- Design and handle paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- In-depth understanding of all the latest and familiar social media sites with their associated algorithms.
- Finding relevant groups on social channels and contribute.
- Connecting with potential leads, and influencers to build a connection.
- Stay up to date with social media trends.
- Connect with social media influencers to improve brand reputation.
- Experience – 3+ years of experience
- Minimum a bachelor's degree
- Prior social media handling experience min 3 years
- Experience in handling social media automation tools such as Hoot suite, Hub spot, Buffer etc.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Experience with a designing tool (Canva, Illustrator, etc)
About this role
You will be our first marketing hire, and will be responsible for laying the foundation of our marketing DNA described above.
- Conceptualize from scratch our multi pronged marketing strategy - SEO (blog, newsletter), social media (linkedin, twitter), community, education (webinars, podcasts), partnerships etc
- Understand our user/buyer persona, empathize with them, conceptualize relevant content topics, and work with content writers to push high quality content on various platforms
- Identify the right keywords for Zenskar to optimize on - both head, and long tail
- Iterate to figure out the correct tone for our social media communication, and build relevant audience on social platforms
- Reach out to industry influencers, collaborate with them and organize webinars, podcasts etc with the intent to establish Zenskar as an authority in the industry
- Create a vibrant community of our user and buyer persona, with the intent to help solve the problems they face on a daily basis
- Hire as the team grows and mentor junior folks
Our client is an all-in-one Creative Agency that takes care of all the creative needs under one umbrella. They believe in the use of words, concepts and ideology to structure a company's brand identity and provide them with a holistic approach toward their goal of establishing a digital footprint catering to all sections of the industry.
Their umbrella shelters multiple subunits. Each unit plays a pivotal role in transforming its customer's digital journey.
- Create proposals based on the market and customer insights, including value proposition, pricing, strategy and target audience.
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms. Design, plan, and execute them and measure their effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness, come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract, convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- You'd have your own high-performing marketing team, so ensure effective coordination takes place within as well as with other teams to achieve desired results.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources, and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and clients, and excel in different fields of the market.
- You've got the authority to implement and improve any on-going marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business or any related field
- 3-7 years of work experience
- You know market segmentation, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out, establish KPIs and plan resources by those KPIs"
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Your knowledge of various marketing and analytical tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is an advantage
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You carry leadership qualities and have managed several marketing teams and have the desire to nurture your teammates.
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeline and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
Digital Marketing & Creative Agency
1. Create and optimize digital campaigns on Google Ads & Facebook
2. Prepare and setup Campaign proposals on Google Ads & Facebook platform (such as Search, Display & Remarketing)
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
4. Positive & Negative Keywords Research & Analysis Quality Score PPC Bid Management, A/B testing of ads & landing pages
5. New Strategies & Recommendations (such as Ad Extensions, Custom audience, dynamic campaigns & dynamic re-marketing etc)
6. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
7. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
8. Identifying new business leads and contributing to the expansion of business activities
9. Preparing campaign budgets and work schedules, as well as setting project deadlines
10. Developing link building strategies.
11. Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
12. Should play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
Skills Required :-
1.At least 2 years of exp in the advertising industry.
2. leading and managing SEO/SEM
3. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
4. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments & In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Paid Ads
5. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
6. Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
7. Knowledge about LinkedIn Marketing
8. Proficiency in campaign management software, such as HubSpot Marketing
9. Extensive experience in client relationship management
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate ZapInventory & ZapApps.io solutions and customer requirements.
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Manage customer queries on Intercom (or other chat tool we might be using) and email.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Additional Responsibilities: We also expect this person to handle our SEO management task which includes working with bloggers and digital media executives.
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Delhi team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.
Please checkout what our current Client Partners have to say about the company and the role. Oojwal Manglik - Client Partner sharing his thoughts, ideas and more in the video below -
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand
awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Creating and maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in brand promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
Tealbox.Digital is a Marketing-Technology company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni, focused on solving complex problems for businesses operating online. We leverage Paid Media to help clients all over the globe acquire new customers, retain existing ones and maximize customer lifetime value. We have been involved with several pre-sales startups that approached us with the intent to establish their proof of concept and we have enabled those businesses to grow from there to seven-figure turnovers. Our performances have impacted businesses so largely that we were able to set them up to raise capital from large investors. We currently operate in four continents and are growing steadily owing to the current need for businesses to go online and efficient performance marketing solutions to keep this channel sustainable. The businesses we largely work with are small-scale enterprises and startups and we are directly responsible for shaping how their business grows.
TealBox Digital is an Indian startup with a global outlook. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We believe in empowering people by focusing on employee development and investing in continuous learning opportunities. We’re committed to helping people thrive professionally and personally.
We are looking for curious individuals who are natural leaders and have the ability to recognise what needs to be done. We require candidates with strong written & verbal communication skills and analytical thinkers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
In this role,
- You need to analyze and solve increasingly complex business problems.
- You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Customer Analytics team which provides a set of processes that measure, manage and analyze marketing activities in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients’ advertising campaigns to optimize ROI & performance efficiency in operations.
- You will have experience in transforming large amounts of diverse business data into valuable and meaningful information that can be used to support campaign-wise decision-making.
- Design and carry out high quality analysis in service of projects undertaken on behalf of clients and ensure the analysis is presented in a compelling way.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills in English language and the ability to transform data into actionable insights for an audience composed of digital experts, novices and beginners.
- Conceptualize and implement Paid Media strategies to acquire new customers and grow client businesses.
- Stay informed of the relevant industry, paid media, and paid media platform trends and best practices.
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys solving problems. They love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and does not get flustered easily.
- Graduates with an aptitude to pick up new skills or 4-6 years’ experience in the marketing segment with a clear understanding of digital marketing or individuals with equivalent/relevant experience.
- Experience with FB Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Programmatic Buying and other allied tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc, is a plus but NOT mandatory.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and use analytical skills to create easy-to-understand, actionable insights for business stakeholders.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Data Studio, Python, etc.
- Strong math/analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge/experience with relational databases and report development.
- Close attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through and excellent organizational skills.
- Proof of ability to take up responsibility and deliver on actions
Our team is looking for a creative Digital Marketer/Campaign Manager to devise and execute in-house marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Managers on managing spend, schedules and leads.
We at Royal Purandar take pride in developing and delivering a lifestyle for people who want a blend of nature and modern luxury. We don’t just sell lands or construct villas, we create a living environment that co-exists with nature.
Responsibilities and role:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Set and run successful marketing campaigns with B2C focused to generate quality leads.
- Understand and measure campaign performance in order to polish.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of marketing campaigns.
- Bridge communication between internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and accumulate data overtime to analyze trends.
- Generate reports on campaign performance, results and spends.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports on social reach, web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Administer the website(s).
Management skills: As a campaign manager you will formulate marketing strategy along with the leaders and execute successful campaigns.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions. You are also required to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers within the organization, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a specified budget, meet deadlines and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns.
Numerical skills: An additional factor favored, as a campaign manager you need to be good with numbers. You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the success or otherwise of campaigns.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- 2-5 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2C campaigns preferably in Real Estate
- In-depth knowledge of setting ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Thorough proficiency with Excel/Sheets to manage reports
- A good understanding of current marketing trends
Graphic Designer - Marketing/comms
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products.
What you will do:
- Develop out-of-the-box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers.
Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer. Must have worked on digital marketing creatives. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of Color Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently.
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus.
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Sales & Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Qualification: BBA/MBA in sales and marketing or
Graduation with specialization in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 1 - 2 years.
Expected Work : The Sales and Marketing Executive -
⦁ Must meet and exceed sales targets.
⦁ will generate business from new and existing clients.
⦁ Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the client.
⦁ Should manage complex negotiations and prepare sales pitches.
⦁ Will organise on-field sales visits.
⦁ Should be able to handle multiple projects at once.
⦁ Must aim to achieve monthly and annual targets.
⦁ Will review sales performance.
⦁ Must have a proficient understanding of email marketing, social media marketing and digital marketing.
⦁ Will be working closely with Graphics Design, Web Development, Business Finance Teams to achieve joint ambitions.
⦁ Should efficiently manage inter-departmental communication.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising video advertising campaigns You should be extremely organised and will leverage checklists to ensure that nothing is forgotten and will strive for zero errors. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, metric driven, entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and great attention to detail
- Excellent Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to detail, Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with the programmatic display or video marketing.
- Experience with Campaign optimisation and reports handling
- Proven sales and client service track record
- Familiar with marketing tech-related issues and responses
- Experienced working with Video serving tech. (Adtelligent, Cedato, Spring serve etc)
- Experience with Tag Integration (VAST/VPAID)
- Experience with relational satabases like MYSQL
- Familiarity with Data Analytics and tools like Python/ NumPy
- 1-5 years
- UG - B.Tech/B.E.; PG - M.Tech/ MSc, Computer Science, Statistics, Maths
-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
- Plan and execute Web, SEO/SEM, Database Marketing, Email, Social media, and Advertising campaigns
- Design, Build, and maintain Social Media presence
- Measure and report performance of Digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize approach based on the insights.
- Plan and execute periodic Content Calendar for Branding and Inbound lead acquisition
- Create landing pages and optimize user experience for Lead Acquisition
- Should be able to plan and execute Webinars, Seminars and Events
- MBA or PGDM in Marketing
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing for IT/ITES Services Industry
- Must have exposure in marketing of Digital Technologies and Services like Cloud, Analytics, APIs, Software Development & Channels
- Good to have experience in using HubSpot as Marketing Tool
- Must have excellent verbal and written Communication skills with exposure to Global Clients
Position: AVP Enterprise Sales and Customer Success
Experience: 4-8 yrs
- Experience in B2B sales 4 to 8 years
- Work Ex : Preferably in technology start-up
- Educational Background : Preferable Comp Science/ IT/ ENTC
- Preferably PG in Information Systems/ Marketing/MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication
- IT Product/Service sale experience is must
- Digital Marketing, lead generation, cold calling
- Preferably should have used digital marketing tools
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Creating techno-commercial proposals
- Creating power-point presentations to elaborate the product.
- Experience of working on excel sheets for sales enablers like RoI, business case
- Cold calling to prospects set-up appointments
- Prospecting & potential client hunt through LinkedIn engagement networking
- Updating sales tracker so to make work, outcomes and productivity stands-out clearly
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
Ésah Tea is a brand devoted to giving you the ultimate tea experience. We believe that joy and warmth can be shared in many forms but is best when shared with a cup of tea. Our tea is made with absolute care and honesty by the best growers in Assam who believe in only giving the best.
Our tea is the perfect harmony of aesthetics, flavor, complexity, and health. Our mission to give you the best tea experience as a result of the respect we have for the art and craft of tea making and its culture. Directly from the tea gardens of Assam, from the most authentic growers with finesse in the cultivation of tea, our mission is to give you the best experience. We care about our environment and believe in sustainable and ethical extraction and production. Our initiative to switch to plastic-free teabags is a result of adopting sustainability as an ethic.
Ésah Tea recently raised a Pre Series A round from a well-known VC and has some milestones that the company would like to achieve. As it is well known in the eCommerce industry, achieving higher milestones month after month, year after year is a standard. Hence, Ésah Tea is looking to build a core team that can take it towards the next stage of its eCommerce journey. So if you think that you are perfect to work in a Startup, Let's have a chat.
- Manage paid acquisition channels like Google Ads and Facebook Ads. Analyze the results and optimize individual campaigns.
- Be responsible for the ROI of dozens of campaigns you execute.
- Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, LTV, and, ROAS
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Analyze creative data and make recommendations to the Creative designers
- Come up with a hypothesis and test it scientifically to consolidate learnings, thereby increasing the baseline of the team's quality.
- Document findings in a structured way to contribute to the company's global knowledge base
Collaborate with international peers in other geographical markets to keep the highest possible baseline quality in your campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of paid marketing experience, preferably in consumer-facing products
- Fluent in English (Advanced writing and speaking English skills)
- Experience with creative experimentation
- Experience with fast-paced, high growth startups
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A natural strategist
- Makes fast business decisions that prove to be profitable
Nice to have
- Understanding of ad platforms algorithms
Experience with programmatic media (DSP)
Note: Must Be willing to relocate to Guwahati, Assam
- Delivering PPC campaigns to the most relevant and effective networks, based on analysis, monitoring, review and active decision-making
- Fully assessing and understanding business objectives and translating those goals into a PPC strategy and action plan
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and presenting progress to stakeholders and senior management
- Undertaking smart buying decisions to ensure maximum effect for a given online budget spend
- Collaborating with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with paid ad activity
- Working with IT and web development teams to ensure there is a technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure the success of key aspects – such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, In app, SMS and Email notifications & other digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & high frequency scenario
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyse existing products and plan growth and improvement strategy
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Create reports and build reporting requirements for data management and analytics
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Min 2-5 years of experience in Digital operations role
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong project and product management expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
Skills and experience in creative content writing
Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage the day-to-day operations including product content, site maintenance, Listing hygiene inventory availability, pricing and promotional activities, on-site content improvements, ensuring a perfect store online and the best consumer experience.
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line. Continually optimize product listings, brand store, and enhanced content
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team, PPC Managers and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Ability to deliver the highest level of customer service to our clients. See to it that the reports are sent to clients on time and according to the format that is set
- Make sure that the media plan is set after discussion with the analyst and PPC manager
- Manage Communication with the clients weekly as well as account wise, Keeping a track of all the ad campaigns & deliverables list etc.
- Develop strong relationships with Amazon vendor managers, partners and external agencies
- Maintain KPIs and report on performance to key stakeholders identifying risks and opportunities, making recommendations, and implementing the action plan.
- MBA in marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and an ability to influence internal and external partners
- A practical and creative approach to problem-solving
- Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow
- Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high-quality work
We are looking for a one man/woman army kind of person, who is a self starter and takes any initiative to its logical conclusion. Loves to play with new ideas for digital marketing, and can wear multiple hats as required.
A passionate person who loves the freedom of trying out new things and at the same time loves to learn from others.
Key Areas of Responsibility
B2B marketing to generating leads, working with the product and development team to evolve the product to increase conversion at every step of the customer journey.
Desired Candidate Profile
Reliable, Accountable and Trustworthy.
Good in English (spoken and written).
Ability to quickly understand the market and product. Loves to do research and arrange the tasks based on achievable milestones.
Must have some prior experience in digital marketing.
Plz write in no more than 100 words (and no BS plz) why we should hire you while applying.
We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with 5 - 6 years of experience, in building performant mobile applications on Android & iOS platforms. You will be responsible to Architect, build React Native applications.
We are a fast growing product based startup operating out of Chennai.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across Android and iOS.
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5-6 years of demonstrable experience in designing and developing mobile apps using react-native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Marketing Generalist
This role will be a mix of client management and project management. You’ll be expected to understand the client’s goals, weekly and monthly SLAs, and lead a team to delivery. Have you worked with marketing and sales teams in an integrated manner and targeted enterprise clients in different geographies across the globe? Do you understand enterprise sales cycles, buying processes, different roles? Do you have exposure to different domains, industries, marketing, and sales technologies? Do you understand the big picture better than the details? This job might be for you!
- Able to multitask independently with minimal supervision
- Naturally able to think critically and take independent decisions
- Meticulous with project documentation
- Experience with social media, digital marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with agile project planning and management will be a plus
- Demonstrable B2B GTM experience that includes SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Ability to write/execute creative and project briefs and communicate technical info with ease.
Location and Type:
Portfolio will be checked for expertise on handling marketing communication and campaigns in the B2B domain. Please share only samples of work done by yourself end-to-end. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
- Content writing
- Website management
- Social profile management
- Advertisement (Google and social)
- Traffic generations
- Leads generation
- Regular interactions with our audience
- Planning campaign on a monthly basis around current products and services
- Developing relationships with affiliates
- International outreach and SEO
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills: SEO, SMO, SMM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Content Publishing, Google Ads & Analytics.
Product: B2B, SaaS platform for Utilities and Energy
For more details please: www.bynry.com
• Represent stakeholders
• Scope the system, Elicit project requirements, especially the business requirements.
• Write the project requirements in a clear, concise manner.
• Translate business needs
• Translate technical issues
• Manage the project requirements.
• Lead requirement reviews.
• Create and maintain analysis or domain models for the requirements.
• Act as a communication broker – Works with the project designers and architects to
make sure their designs conform to the project requirements.
• Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
• Run the User Acceptance tests.
• Client Interaction
• POC for Projects
• Project Planning
• Preparing Documents (SRS, BRD)
• Project Research
• End to End testing
• Coordination with client & Tech team
• A good listener
• A good writer
• Good at analysing and organizing information
• Either a leader or a follower as the situation requires
• Able to work independently or with a group of people as the situation requires
• Self-motivated and assertive, but with a pleasant personality
Demand Generation and Marketing Executive - Job Description
The Demand Generation and Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, webinar, and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality qualified sales leads. The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot, WordPress, google ads, LinkedIn sales navigator and analyzing results.
This position is based out of our Pune office, and there may be ample opportunity to travel within India as and when required.
About Us: Aikon is a small B2B SaaS company that is looking to accelerate its growth and increase usage of its iEngage.ai platform. Our platform enables Small and Large enterprises to build enterprise intelligence from conversations and interactions that already flow through its various communication channels. We use cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other Machine intelligence tools to augment human capabilities within the enterprise.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyze a prospects current process and requirements;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Aikon Labs’ value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in Hubspot CRM system.
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using our processes;
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and the presentation of professional product demonstrations, via webinars or face to face meetings;
- Represent Aikon at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues;
- Meet personal targets and work towards Aikon Labs’ growth objectives, sales goals, and profitability;
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management;
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization, Google Analytics, Wordpress (basic), etc
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of Aikon Labs’ products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand and articulate how the benefits of Aikon’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals;
- 2 - 5 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation some experience in sales management;
- Experience of B-to-B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions or in the cloud space or IT sector and has the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM;
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team.
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets.
- Has highly developed all-round interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, GSuite programs and social networking tools. Experience of Hubspot, Canva, InVideo would be an added advantage, but not essential.
- Work closely within a small sales & marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues;
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary.
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Must be passionate about the AI solutions for enterprises and B2B SaaS industry.
Competitive salary offered (dependent on skills and experience); and opportunity to earn generous rates of target based incentives;
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join our team our Team.
The candidate should posses a creative drive and be able to articulate and document ideas to the design and marketing teams internally and externally. Organize and plan campaign, create trending topics and brand columns. He/She should have experience in working with a variety of social media and digital platforms and design tools with a solid understanding of good marketing principles.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Maintaining community active, find the core users and improve the interaction.
- Find the user's requirement, plan online or offline activities, stimulating user participation and improve the community influence.
- responsible for the maintaince of the Whatsapp group
- Respond to users in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Liaise with Development and Marketing departments.
- Build relationships with users, industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with current social media trends.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Mimimum 2+ years of experience of the community operation
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have successful cases
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Perfect integrated operation (content operation/user operation/community operation) capabilities are preferred.
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.
We now wish to scale ll these categories which are proven to be working and hence looking for Sales Person who can get us business using our success stories.
Business Development Executive
MBA (Marketing) with Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION REQUIRED
Business Development, Lead Generation, Pre-sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing Research, Research Analysis, Market Initiative, etc.
- Technology Acumen
- Must have a good understanding of digital technologies of Web/Mobile App Development, Cloud Services (especially AWS), Big Data and DevOps
- Overall messaging and branding
- Should be able to create brand offerings, brand positions, brand promise, messaging for target audiences with their trust and business.
- Digital Marketing
- Enhance social media presence with unique 10 posts/month and post them to 2-3 channels. Each post would be published for 5-10 times in a month across channels.
- 3rd party profiles and Management
- Shall create profiles on listing sites like Clutch, GoodFirms etc and help in collecting client reviews
- Lead Generation
- Should run targeted email and social outreach campaigns to target audience and bring appointments for your sales team to close
- Domestic/International Exposure
- Should have experience in dealing with international market & businesses (especially USA and Europe) as ours’ B2B market
- Content Strategy and Execution
- Should be able to define the content strategy and curate the quality content – posts, blogs, newsletters, website, etc.
- Should be able to help on working on proposal and sales
- Should be able to nurture the relationships with customers
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Demand/Lead generation through outbound marketing activities. Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Prospect Identification, Nurturing & Closure. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Lead Generation and Management by Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings / Cold Calling
- Strong lead generation skills (establishing initial contact and gathering information)
- Generate new leads and set appointments for the Business Development Managers, within a defined territory, for specific lines of business, through telemarketing
- One would typically be involved in setting up a volume of qualified appointments to increase the chances of more contract conversion and ensure the healthy sales pipeline.
- Researching Organizations and Individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- New Business Acquisition
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Market Research and Analysis
- Understand client requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Clearly and effectively communicates the Company's Solutions to prospects
- Technology selling experience
- Experience with online demos and conducting virtual meetings
- Blend of Startup and MNC culture is an add on
- Self-starter who can function both individually and as part of a team
- Should visualize the big picture about the product and the partners' requirements
About Scalex –
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.