Digital Marketing Jobs in Indore
We are looking for an experienced, result-driven, and highly creative Digital Marketing Expert to join our awesome team! As a Digital Marketing Expert at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
The incumbent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Developing and employing the digital marketing strategies like SEO, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), content marketing, performance, and mobile marketing by identifying clients/customers and their current and future needs and ensuring that the business, website, and our brand are always visible to the digital clients/customers.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies, Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing including Google, Instagram and LinkedIn ads/campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate analyses and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to scale business with digital marketing
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe XD, Figma, HTML, HTML5, CSS.
- Previous working experience as Digital Marketer for at least 1 Year.
- It is not necessary that you should hold an MBA or have certifications in digital marketing because your projects will be the proof that you are an expert in your field.
About the role:
We’re looking for a dedicated and efficient professional to join our Digital Marketing (Amazon & Website Marketing teams), and deliver timely results on the projects assigned.
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of eCommerce marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
● Design digital campaigns and implement various marketing activities to achieve project goals, for multiple clients at a time
● Assist the Project Owner to provide deliverables to the clients in a timely and efficient manner
● Create and analyze business reports on strategy and campaign performance
● Keep up to date with the latest marketing strategies & technologies, and help in improving existing solution offerings
● Participate in the strategizing process for clients and collaborate with internal teams for efficient execution
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective
● Prioritize client requirements during project execution and deliver on time with perfection
● Collaborate with the Project Owner and other team members to ensure that everyone is aligned
● Look for opportunities to improve processes, further efficiencies, and make communication more effective
What you'll need?
● Bachelor's degree in any field
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with little supervision on projects
● Aspiration to learn, grow and develop self as a leader
● Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage several competing tasks simultaneously
Who Should Consider Joining?
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining?
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your colleagues will be as smart, helpful, and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● In house digital marketing training from specialists, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
- Perform daily account management on Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing and other search platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression shares, quality score & other important account metrics.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords & through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Can devise strategies to increase ROI – Is good at increasing CTR & reducing the cost per clicks
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Able to understand the business website thoroughly so as to implement a strategic plan for Google AdWords
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.