Blogging Jobs in Pune
- Create / edit blogs, articles, website content and email newsletters for the company
- Create compelling content / snippets for marketing collaterals - case studies, brochures, Whitepapers, product manuals & data sheets, social media etc. as needed
- Conduct competitor analysis, market research, align with SMEs and sales teams to communicate the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers.
- Articulate the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messaging and product collaterals
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy
- Editing & proof reading content copy written by marketing or technical team
- Use SEO guidelines to create content copy for web
- Analyze content performance and make recommendations on content, to improve effectiveness of web content, articles, etc.
- Provide support to marketing team members on online or offline promotions
- Provide inputs to the graphic design team to create infographics and other product related images/animations
Key Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 8 years of experience in content/copy creation, product marketing for technology audiencesExcellent written skills in English
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for B2B audiences
- A knack for editing and proofreading with good research skills
- Technical writing experience, social media campaign writing experience is a big plus
- Good understanding of IT / technology area is needed
- Graduation in Literature/ Marketing Communications/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ etc. or other relevant fields
- Preferable location – Pune
Merito is a curated talent platform that helps growth companies to identify and hire quality talent faster. Setup by team of IIM Ahmedabad and HEC Paris alumni Merito with its unique approaches changing the way hiring is done.
- Develop content for marketing like creatives, blogs, podcast and videos
- Organize various marketing campaigns across different platforms.
- Design ,plan, and execute them and measure it's effectiveness.
- Keep an eye on all marketing channels from website to social media and everything else in between.
- Create brand awareness , come up with creative and innovative ideas and help in advertising and promoting.
- Attract,convert and monitor the marketing traffic and achieve the desired goals.
- Come up with content strategies based on business objectives for our targeted audience across all platforms.
- The marketing budgets are in your hands to acquire effective tools and resources , and the budget for various projects, would be handled by you as well.
- You've the authority to implement and improve any ongoing marketing strategy and plan a better one if required.
- Always make a note of the competitor's strategies and look out for their next move. Keep yourself updated with the new marketing trends.
- You know market segmentations, product and service strategy, competitive strategy, and product/service development inside out
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results etc.
- Your knowledge about various marketing and analytical tools for B2B marketing such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Marketing, Hubspot is essential
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- You should have done content driven marketing (blogs, podcasts, videos etc.)
- Your verbal & written communication skills have always been on point.
- Should know tools like Hubspot, Zoho CRM, making marketing pipeling and architectural solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to translate marketing efforts in tangible sales outcome
- Should have hands on understanding of the cross platform performance marketing
- Fixed + variable salary
- Flexible timings
SEO Associate is responsible for managing all search engine optimization and marketing
activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on
all major search networks and get traffic on the website from all marketing channels.
● Develop overall SEO strategies that increase company rankings in search
● Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize
existing content and uncover new opportunities
● Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and
structure of websites and web pages
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in
coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
● Administer search engine tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Heatmap
tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on product websites
● Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media
purposes (e.g. Landing pages, customer case studies, blog posts, Infographics etc.)
● Implement link building campaigns in achieve SEO goals
● Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO efforts
● Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
● Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via
social communities in coordination with SEO goals
● Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search
● Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
● Communication to team and management on product development, timelines, and
● Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and
developments to come up with new ideas to implement for better results
Key Skills and Experience:
● Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
● Experience with SEO industry programs, such as GA, GSC, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz,
Screaming Frog etc
● Knowledge of keyword research and data research tools
● Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
● Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as growth hacking, Content
Marketing and Sales Ops, is a plus.
● Passion for SEO and internet marketing
● Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
● Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
● Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
● Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.
We are cryptocurrency blog which takes serious efforts to educate and inform their readers on the subject of cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, etc, crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, and other security measures for pushing crypto adoption around the world
We are looking for a content writer who is comfortable writing articles in the cryptocurrency niche. You can refer our blog section for some insights: https://themoneymongers.com/blog/
- The writer should have some knowledge of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges.
- Ability to write long-form content on a consistent basis with strong research acumen.
- Ability to breakdown complicated world of cryptocurrencies in simple laymen language.
- You need to research different cryptocurrencies and crypto products on a daily basis.
- Willingness to learn and perform under tight deadlines
Bonus: If you have some basic on-page SEO knowledge and if you are already investing or holding some cryptocurrencies and wanting to get a job in the cryptocurrency field this is for you !!
What Are We Looking For:
- 0-1 years of experience in cryptocurrencies or any technical field to be able to understand Blockchain & cryptos
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in any technical field [M. Tech, MCA, MBA, etc with long term vision and commitment are welcome]
- Excellent command over the English language
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology [not mandatory, if willing to put in extra effort to learn in probation]
*This is a regular full-time position based in PUNE.
Email us at hello [at] themoneymongers.com
Job Description- Content Manager (Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/Punjabi)
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content operation based on user demand and data analysis.
Lead content audit team to complete audit task on schedule, improve audit efficiency and accuracy rate.
- Create and publish engaging content
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Any Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- Strong in logical thinking, master common data analysis methods.
Result based, good at communication, team worker
- Good communication skills, language proficient with: Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/ Punjabi
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.