Outbound marketing Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Vimbri Media Pvt Ltd
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
Hamleys is not just a Toy Store but an entire Toy experience. Currently there are more 125 stores in India and we are present in more than 20 countries. 365 days of play is the brand philosophy of Hamleys. At Hamleys we believe in giving our customers an Instore experience that helps him build memories for lifetime.
Job Title: Fun Consultant
- Warmly welcome and approach each customer – customer’s inclination to shop starts right from the first step & eye contact.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
- To efficiently adhere to all “company procedures and policies.”
- To work with the team to achieve award winning “customer service.”
- Contribute to achieve store KPIs.
- Utilize the knowledge of trends and guide each customer on “what suits better” – in line with the customer needs, individuality and product range.
- Believes and lives the attitude of “Sheer customer delight” – go beyond
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Superior understanding of Indian retailing and global trends.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - understand customer needs
- Good at relationship building - conversion to sales
- Ability to follow brand and store guidelines
- Good operations experience – receiving stock, inventory keeping, cash handling etc.
Well known manufacture client.
Job Location:- Corporate Road, Ahmedabad
Exp.:- 1yrs to 2yrs
Working days:- Mon to Sat
Benefits:- Travel, Food, Petrol Allowance
1. Required field sales and marketing manager for aluminum firm.
2. Confident personality.
3. Engineering Education preferred.
4. Experience in aluminum industry preferred but not a requirement.
5. Excellent communication English, Hindi and Gujarati
6. Presentation Skills
7. Lead Generation Skills
8. Street Smart
9. Negotiation Skills
leading insurance company.
- Job Title:- Sales Manager
- Exp:- 2yr to 4yrs
- Location:- C.G Road, A’bad
- No. of Days Working:- 6 Days
- Recruit the insurance sales advisers from your own network who would represent and sell Life Insurance products in the market.
- Training the sales advisers on products and sales to meet business targets.
- Fix customer appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Make the customer understand about the various benefits available in the plan check whether it meets with the customers requirements.
at Promotup HR Solutions
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
- Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
- Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
- Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
- Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
- Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
- Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
- Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
- Two wheeler
- Android device
- Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
at Promotup HR Solutions
· Good Command on English
· Good personality
· Knowledge of Computer
· Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation
activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
· Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
· Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions
and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
· Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
· Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at
client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
· Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Sales force,
CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
· Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the
client through the closing process.
· Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or
exceeding annual sales goals.
· Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
· Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and
long-term business development plans.
Designation - Area Sales Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate, Preferably B Pharm, M Pharm, MBA
Experience – Min 5 years
- Devising, reviewing and reporting on the strategy for business development in line with the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Planning, formulating and implementing marketing strategies and promotions to increase market penetration and to drive revenue & profitability by maximizing sales
- Formulating, developing and implementing yearly business strategies to ensure attainment of revenue goals and profitable sell-through
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales of an assigned territory
- Steering business operations for the profit center with a view to realize pre-planned sales and revenue targets; formulating profit center budget for operational / business development activities
at Internauts Analytics
We are hiring for BPO | Call center
Only 5 days Working (Mon-Fri)
US Day Time Night Shift (08:00 PM to 05:00 AM IST)
You can earn up to Rs.25000/- month
Any Graduate with Fluent English and good communication skills
Male & Female
Fresher & Experienced candidates can apply