Public Relations Jobs in Pune
Overall, you would be responsible for the entire brand experience for monsoonfish whether it is with new hires, existing employees, prospective clients, existing and old clients, partners and create relevant touchpoints in a way that resonates our brand promise.
You would be owning things like our website, presentations, case studies, various letters and contracts, social handles- their strategy and the design, blogs, presentations for speaker opportunities, content collaborations, media presence and outreach, speaking opportunities, and everything else that is a brand touchpoint.
The candidate should be a great communicator, should love to interact with people and should be able to naturally connect to others.
Operationally, you would be required to keep your eye on the goals and report outcomes on a weekly basis.
Being a voracious reader with a discipline and temperament to write and create content on a daily basis is a must. Having knowledge of how content marketing, digital media and advertising works, is desirable. Should be able to respond quickly to requirements and should be completely self organised. Maintaining a quick response, cadence of social media posts, analysing and reporting and changing strategy accordingly is key.
Don't forget to attach some samples / some links to the brands or content you have managed or written or designed for.
Develop a marketing plan for yearly marketing activities.
Preparing marketing calendar for digital and physical events.
Identifying prospects and righty communicating product/ Service value
Map the organizations and run the account-based marketing activity
Generating leads and opportunities through Marketing Campaigns
Manage customer relations
Develop customer success stories that act as a reference case
Make use of these stories for PR activity Handling team, Team handling experience must.
Constant optimization of channels and mediums to get maximum business and brand value.
Enhance the user experience by improving navigation and usability features of the website/ designand implement a strategy to enhance
traffic to the site.
Social Media - build and engage communities on social media Facebook, Twitter etc.; facilitate B2B
Orchestrating digital content strategies
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
Managing a content marketing budget.
Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaign
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
Create and drive content marketing strategies for LinkedIn.
Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue
tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out
key areas of importance by internal business goals.
The person plays a dual role of Public Relation and Influencer Manager.
- Combine creativity, communication, and storytelling to create meaningful public relations campaigns that promote our products/ Founders.
- Pitch stories to top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and other online outlets.
- Cultivate, strengthen, and maintain media relationships.
- Create media materials such as press releases, talking points, run sheets, and messaging documents.
- Seek and manage business award submissions, interview opportunities, and speaking engagements for Co-Founders.
- Secure, track, and measure results.
- Grow and maintain relationships with influencers to create excitement and mass brand exposure across social media platforms
- Mine the social media platforms for top-tier influencers, celebrities, content creators, and talent that can increase brand reach.
- Manage and update internal influencer database to ensure platform and metrics stay updated.
- Collaborate with internal creative and social marketing teams to drive influencers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Continually engage with existing influencers and creators via email, DMs, and phone to build strong, long-lasting relationships. Manage day-to-day communications with talent/influencers.
- Manage all influencer requests, place and track product samples requests.
- Oversee gift boxes and other special packaging needs for high-touch influencers.
- Think creatively and add new ideas to pitch for new and exciting influencer programs.
- 5+ years experience in public relations, in-house, or agency.
- Course in Mass Communication.
- Strong experience writing news releases, media advisories, feature stories, blogs, and media pitches.
- Existing relationships with top-tier local and national journalists, editors, media outlets, TV, radio, podcasts, niche blogs, and influencers preferred.
- Social media wizard who is well-versed in all platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) and in tune with how the influencer marketing landscape differs across each respective platform.
- Deep expertise in identifying key tastemakers, celebrity endorsers, and influencers.
- A passion for building and cultivating relationships with influencers.
- Previous experience working with consumer products and fashion brands.
- Passionate about social media trends and pop culture in general.
- Love working in fast-moving, high-growth companies.
- Meticulous organizational skills.
- Self-starter, comfortable with managing multiple priorities at any given time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Key Requirements
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Should have strong PR with Builder/Architecture/Interior Designers organizations that undertake luxury projects.
- End to end sales & lead generation for luxury ceiling fans sales
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities
- Commercial awareness
- Prior experience in related field will be an advantage