Business Intelligence (BI) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
What is the role?
You will be responsible for building and maintaining highly scalable data infrastructure for our cloud-hosted SAAS product. You will work closely with the Product Managers and Technical team to define and implement data pipelines for customer-facing and internal reports.
- Design and develop resilient data pipelines.
- Write efficient queries to fetch data from the report database.
- Work closely with application backend engineers on data requirements for their stories.
- Designing and developing report APIs for the front end to consume.
- Focus on building highly available, fault-tolerant report systems.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Adopt a culture of learning and development to constantly keep pace with and adopt new technolgies.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- Expert level understanding of database concepts and BI.
- Well verse in databases such as MySQL, MongoDB and hands on experience in creating data models.
- Must have designed and implemented low latency data warehouse systems.
- Must have strong understanding of Kafka and related systems.
- Experience in clickhouse database preferred.
- Must have good knowledge of APIs and should be able to build interfaces for frontend engineers.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the CTO and product team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
You will lead the journey of growth by analysing, solving the problems and executing new projects on ground!
- Create processes and methods to gather business data and create business reports
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, and execution of projects at farms
- Develop requirements and operational standards - SOP’s
- Conduct continuous reviews of metrics & drive or assist on improvements
- Expert in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience on BI tools - Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Data Studio, Excel etc
- Self-driven, energetic, lives and breathes data with a problem-solving mindset.
- Should be enthusiastic for travelling on ground, lead teams and execute projects.
You are a perfect fit if you are:
- A self-starter and a quick learner. Result oriented with execution excellence. A problem solver with a go-getter attitude. Passionate about travelling, executing developing and lead teams.
4-6 years of total experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
3+ years of solid Power BI experience (Power Query, M-Query, DAX, Aggregates)
2 years’ experience building Power BI using cloud data (Snowflake, Azure Synapse, SQL DB, data lake)
Strong experience building visually appealing UI/UX in Power BI
Understand how to design Power BI solutions for performance (composite models, incremental refresh, analysis services)
Experience building Power BI using large data in direct query mode
Expert SQL background (query building, stored procedure, optimizing performance)
Our client combines Adtech and Martech platform strategy with data science & data engineering expertise, helping our clients make advertising work better for people.
- Act as primary day-to-day contact on analytics to agency-client leads
- Develop bespoke analytics proposals for presentation to agencies & clients, for delivery within the teams
- Ensure delivery of projects and services across the analytics team meets our stakeholder requirements (time, quality, cost)
- Hands on platforms to perform data pre-processing that involves data transformation as well as data cleaning
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyse data problems
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Increasing the performance and accuracy of machine learning algorithms through fine-tuning and further
- Visualize data and create reports
- Experiment with new models and techniques
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Min 6 - 7 years’ experience working in Data Science
- Prior experience as a Data Scientist within a digital media is desirable
- Solid understanding of machine learning
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, etc.)
- Experience with SQL/ Big Query/GMP tech stack / Clean rooms such as ADH
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge of R, Python
- Experience with SQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL databases
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- Hands-on experience on BI/Visual Analytics Tools like PowerBI or Tableau or Data Studio
- Evidence of technical comfort and good understanding of internet functionality desirable
- Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Proactive and results-oriented
- A positive, can-do attitude with a thirst to continually learn new things
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Ø Expertise in Azure Data Factory V2
Ø Expertise in other Azure components like Data lake Store, SQL Database, Databricks
Ø Must have working knowledge of spark programming
Ø Good exposure to Data Projects dealing with Data Design and Source to Target documentation including defining transformation rules
Ø Strong knowledge of CICD Process
Ø Experience in building power BI reports
Ø Understanding of different components like Pipelines, activities, datasets & linked services
Ø Exposure to dynamic configuration of pipelines using data sets and linked Services
Ø Experience in designing, developing and deploying pipelines to higher environments
Ø Good knowledge on File formats for flexible usage, File location Objects (SFTP, FTP, local, HDFS, ADLS, BLOB, Amazon S3 etc.)
Ø Strong knowledge in SQL queries
Ø Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
Ø Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
Ø Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
Ø Should have working knowledge of different resources available in Azure like Storage Account, Synapse, Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Purview
Ø Any experience related to metadata management, data modelling, and related tools (Erwin or ER Studio or others) would be preferred
Ø Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
Ø Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Ø Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Ø Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will join a team designing and building a data warehouse covering both relational and dimensional models, developing reports, data marts and other extracts and delivering these via SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and PowerBI. It is seen as playing a vital role in delivering a single version of the truth on Client’s data and delivering MI & BI that will feature in enabling both operational and strategic decision making.
You will be able to take responsibility for projects over the entire software lifecycle and work with minimum supervision. This would include technical analysis, design, development, and test support as well as managing the delivery to production.
The initial project being resourced is around the development and implementation of a Data Warehouse and associated MI/BI functions.
1. Interpret written business requirements documents
2. Specify (High Level Design and Tech Spec), code and write automated unit tests for new aspects of MI/BI Service.
3. Write clear and concise supporting documentation for deliverable items.
4. Become a member of the skilled development team willing to contribute and share experiences and learn as appropriate.
5. Review and contribute to requirements documentation.
6. Provide third line support for internally developed software.
7. Create and maintain continuous deployment pipelines.
8. Help maintain Development Team standards and principles.
9. Contribute and share learning and experiences with the greater Development team.
10. Work within the company’s approved processes, including design and service transition.
11. Collaborate with other teams and departments across the firm.
12. Be willing to travel to other offices when required.
Location – Bangalore
according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for planning, developing,
testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve
data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure
system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to
provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and
organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Working cross functional teams to develop robust solutions aligned with the
• Maintaining communication, providing regular updates to the development
team ensuring solutions provided are fit for purpose
• Training other developers in the team on best practices and technologies
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment understanding the root
cause and developing robust solutions
• Developing, implement, maintain and solutions that are both reliable and
• Capture data analysis requirements effectively and represent them formerly
and visually through our data models.
• Maintaining effective database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems
• Optimise the integration and installation of new releases
• Monitoring system performance, test, troubleshoot and integrating new
• Proactively recommending solutions to improve new and existing database
• Providing database support by coding utilities, resolving user questions and
• Ensuring compliance to database implementation procedures
• Performing code and design reviews as per the code review process
• Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company
• Preparing accurate documentation and reports
• Migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
• Stakeholders’ analysis of our current clients, company operations and
applications, and programming requirements
• Collaborate with functional teams across the business to deliver end-to-end
products, features enabling enhanced performance
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s
• Critical thinker, Team player
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and Strong organisational skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Developing QlikView / Qlik Sense BI visualizations and dashboards. QlikSense and NPrintiing experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of building Qlik Sense dashboards applying business rules and data validations.
- In-depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs, applying business rules and data validations.
- Familiarity with charts and graphs, creating complex visualizations for dynamic aggregation Good Knowledge of Incremental data loading concepts and data modeling.
- Additionally, Qlik developers have to troubleshoot issues and provide the necessary solution
Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Work Timing: 5 Days A Week
• Ensure right stakeholders gets right information at right time
• Requirement gathering with stakeholders to understand their data requirement
• Creating and deploying reports
• Participate actively in datamarts design discussions
• Work on both RDBMS as well as Big Data for designing BI Solutions
• Write code (queries/procedures) in SQL / Hive / Drill that is both functional and elegant,
following appropriate design patterns
• Design and plan BI solutions to automate regular reporting
• Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
• Creating and deploying datamarts
• Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
• Integrate heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions
• Ensure Data Integrity of data flowing from heterogeneous data sources into BI solutions.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Top Colleges
• 1-5 years of experience in Datawarehousing and SQL
• Excellent Analytical Knowledge
• Excellent technical as well as communication skills
• Attention to even the smallest detail is mandatory
• Knowledge of SQL query writing and performance tuning
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Drill
• Knowledge of fundamentals of Business Intelligence
• In-depth knowledge of RDBMS systems, Datawarehousing and Datamarts
• Smart, motivated and team oriented
• Sound knowledge of software development in Programming (preferably Java )
• Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and models
Total Exp 4-9 Yrs
Need minimum4+ years of experience person in Oracle apps and 2+ year in cloud
Modules - AP PO GL FA
Expertise in BI reports/OTBI/FBDI/Personalization,
Excellent in SQL and PL/SQL
- Will be embedded in finance and operations groups at the Richmond Refinery to execute special projects;
- Secondary responsibilities will include Power BI training for local staff as well as back-end database transition support (Azure suite);
- Analyst will report to BI-proficient manager in the finance group that will scope and supervise execution of all special projects;
- 4-5 years proven experience as BI developer
- BI tools such as SiSense (preferred), Tableau, PowerBI
- Ability to create ETL and reporting dashboards
- Expert level proficiency in SQL and data modelling
- Solid experience on:
1. Developing custom BI solutions and visualisations.
2. Writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries.
3. Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
4. Creating and deploying reports
5. Designing and troubleshooting BI models.
Nice to Have
- Worked on PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL and Jasper
1. Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and work independently
2. Ability to work with the team and other stakeholders as needed; good communication skills
3. Adherence to deadlines and focus on deliverables
4. Strong attention to detail
Work closely with different Front Office and Support Function stakeholders including but not restricted to Business
Management, Accounts, Regulatory Reporting, Operations, Risk, Compliance, HR on all data collection and reporting use cases.
Collaborate with Business and Technology teams to understand enterprise data, create an innovative narrative to explain, engage and enlighten regular staff members as well as executive leadership with data-driven storytelling
Solve data consumption and visualization through data as a service distribution model
Articulate findings clearly and concisely for different target use cases, including through presentations, design solutions, visualizations
Perform Adhoc / automated report generation tasks using Power BI, Oracle BI, Informatica
Perform data access/transfer and ETL automation tasks using Python, SQL, OLAP / OLTP, RESTful APIs, and IT tools (CFT, MQ-Series, Control-M, etc.)
Provide support and maintain the availability of BI applications irrespective of the hosting location
Resolve issues escalated from Business and Functional areas on data quality, accuracy, and availability, provide incident-related communications promptly
Work with strict deadlines on high priority regulatory reports
Serve as a liaison between business and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood, and considered as part of operational
prioritization and planning
To work for APAC Chief Data Office and coordinate with a fully decentralized team across different locations in APAC and global HQ (Paris).
Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and hands-on experience with complex SQL is a must, some experience in NoSQL and Big Data Technologies like Hive and Spark would be a plus
Experience with industrialized reporting on BI tools like PowerBI, Informatica
Knowledge of data related industry best practices in the highly regulated CIB industry, experience with regulatory report generation for financial institutions
Knowledge of industry-leading data access, data security, Master Data, and Reference Data Management, and establishing data lineage
5+ years experience on Data Visualization / Business Intelligence / ETL developer roles
Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
Attention to detail
Ability to present to Senior Management, ExCo; excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ganit has flipped the data science value chain as we do not start with a technique but for us, consumption comes first. With this philosophy, we have successfully scaled from being a small start-up to a 200 resource company with clients in the US, Singapore, Africa, UAE, and India.
We are looking for experienced data enthusiasts who can make the data talk to them.
- Understand business problems and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Conduct complex data analysis to ensure data quality & reliability i.e., make the data talk by extracting, preparing, and transforming it.
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms to address business challenges and add value to the organization.
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Build & implement data models using predictive modelling techniques. Interact with clients and provide support for queries and delivery adoption.
- Lead and mentor data analysts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apart from your love for data and ability to code even while sleeping you would need the following.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in designing and delivery of data science solutions.
- You should have successful projects of retail/BFSI/FMCG/Manufacturing/QSR in your kitty to show-off.
- Deep understanding of various statistical techniques, mathematical models, and algorithms to start the conversation with the data in hand.
- Ability to choose the right model for the data and translate that into a code using R, Python, VBA, SQL, etc.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Technology or MBA from Tier-1 B School or MSc. in Statistics or Mathematics
- Predictive Modelling
- Prescriptive Modelling
- Descriptive Modelling
- Time Series
What is in it for you:
- Be a part of building the biggest brand in Data science.
- An opportunity to be a part of a young and energetic team with a strong pedigree.
- Work on awesome projects across industries and learn from the best in the industry, while growing at a hyper rate.
At Ganit, we are looking for people who love problem solving. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience does not precisely match the job description above. Your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns over the years. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who think rigorously and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in a problem. Join us and punch above your weight!
Ganit is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination.
All recruitment, selection procedures and decisions will reflect Ganit’s commitment to providing equal opportunity. All potential candidates will be assessed according to their skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capabilities. No regard will be given to factors such as age, gender, marital status, race, religion, physical impairment, or political opinions.
• Proficient in PowerBI
• Bonus for proficient coding skills in R / Python. Master-level skills in SQL and query languages
• 2+ years of experience working with visualization tools such as PowerBI Tableau, Qlik etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to proficiently come up to business requirements/model and gain good understanding of business metrics
• Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication
• Understand efficient coding standards and has a knack to plan for QC checks
• Added advantage if you understand Cloud hosting, customizing visualization tools using DAX,data integration with analytical data-streams
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Be a consultant to our clients. Think out-of-the-box and develop visualization solutions which help clients in solving their business problems
• Tremendous passion towards learning is a must. You must be able to merge the art of consulting and the science of Design in visualization
• Drive and energy to work hard and achieve success in an entrepreneurial environment
• Should have hands-on experience in delivering projects across multiple industries and analytics
make an impact by enabling innovation and growth; someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
- Be the analytical expert in Kaleidofin, managing ambiguous problems by using data to execute sophisticated quantitative modeling and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
- Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Kaleidofin.
- Communicate key state of the business metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
- Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realization.
- Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed.
- Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
- Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- 5+ years "hands-on" experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik is a plus.
- Hands on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting (preferably Python).
- Strong data visualisation design skills, data modeling and inference skills.
- Hands-on and experience in managing small teams.
- Financial services experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organisation.
- Team handling preferred for 5+yrs experience candidates.
- Notice period less than 30 days.
- 4+ years of extensive EXP in TIBCO SPOTFIRE Dashboard Development is MUST
- Design and create data visualizations in TIBCO Spotfire
- Proven EXP in delivering Spotfire solutions to advance business goals and needs.
- Detailed knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire - report developer configuration
- EXP on creating all charts that exist in Spotfire (scatter, line, bar, combo, pie, etc.) and how to manipulate every property associated with a visualization (trellis, color, shape, size, etc.)
- EXP in writing efficient SQL queries, views in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres and BigQuery (Optional).
- Ability to incorporate multiple data sources into one Spotfire DXP and have that information linked via data table relations.
- EXP with Spotfire Administrative tasks, load balancing, installation/configuration of servers and clients, upgrades and patches would be a plus.
- Strong background in analytical visualizations and building executive dashboards.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of BI and Datawarehouse concepts
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence development.
- Experience with MicroStrategy toolset: Desktop, Report Services, Architect, OLAP, Administrator
- Strong experience in design, creation, and deployment of reports and dashboards
- Experience with designing reusable MicroStrategy components for business reporting
- Excellent communication skills to interact with users at various levels within the organization.
- Strong SQL skills to perform queries, data/file validation, analysis, profiling, etc, as needed
- Creating and maintaining documentation is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals.
- Experience with ETL and Collibra is a plus
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred
we are looking for candidates who have good experiance with
BI/DW Experience of 3 - 6 years with Spark, Scala, SQL expertise
Azure background is needed.
* Spark hands on : Must have
* Scala hands on : Must have
* SQL expertise : Expert
* Azure background : Must have
* Python hands on : Good to have
* ADF, Data Bricks: Good to have
* Should be able to communicate effectively and deliver technology
implementation end to end
Looking for candidates who can join 15 to 30 Days and who will avaailable immeiate.
Fragma Data Systems
Identify key metrics for business growth
Map various business processes, systems to drive key metrics
Design and implement business plans, processes to drive business growth
Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing,
Sales, Finance etc.), with respect to implementation of processes
Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
Proven experience as a growth leader in identifying key metrics and underlying process
for business growth
Demonstrable competency in driving process implementation
Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
Agri Industry background is preferable
Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
MBA from a Tier 1/2 University
Proven leadership ability.
Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
Keen attention to detail.
Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Exceptional service orientation.
Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop
- Visualizations) and Azure Data Storages.
- Should have experience in Power BI mobile Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- AAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from AAS to build Reports
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and administering Tabular Models in 'Azure Analysis service'.
- Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Good knowledge of DWH concepts.
- Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
- Total experience of 10-12 years with excellent credentials in BI/DW and having retail domain experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience delivering medium to large engagements
- Experience in Agile project management and scrum methodology
- Must have experience of delivering engagements with Azure Data Platform (Azure, Databricks, ADF, PySpark) and/or Microstrategy/Business Objects
- Should be able to plan, manage and execute projects end to end independently
- Should have experience of drafting SOWs, project status reports and financials management
- EDW/BI experience of 15+ years with at least 2-3 end to end EDW implementation experience as Solution or Technical program manager
- Must have at least ONE Azure Data Platform implementation experience as Solution or Technical Project manager (Azure, Databricks, ADF, PySpark)
- Must have technology experience in any of the ETL tools like Informatica, Datastage and etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be well versed with project estimation, project planning, execution, tracking & monitoring
- Should be well versed with delivery metrics in Waterfall and/or Agile delivery models, scrum management
- Preferred to have technology experience of any of the BI tools like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Power BI and etc.
Do you have a passion for using your skills to develop innovative technologies? Are you interested in working on a team of professionals at a globally respected education organization and using your talents for building solutions that help thousands of students achieve success? If so, join us and take your career to the next level. We are building a team of talented individuals to work on innovative products for education.
The Report Developer is a key contributor for information / data management solutions. Conceptualizes, designs and manages a wide range of business, academic and digital analytic solutions. Executes multiple projects including data sourcing, migration, quality, design, and implementation. The Report Developer partners with BI/Technology, Data Science, marketing/media, student enrollment advisors, faculty, academic administrators, strategy, planning and creative/user experience teams to plan, execute and evaluate a broad range of business, academic, marketing, and operations initiatives. Identifies best practices in producing reliable dashboards, analytics, and reporting. This role requires stakeholder interaction, thus appropriate service-orientation and communications skills are required.
Successful candidates will have good communication and presentation skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to break down complex problems. Quick learners are preferred over many years of experience, and associates who aspire to make a difference over those who aim to just fill orders.
Collaborates with SP&A team members / client groups to determine technical requirements of pending or current projects and develops analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
Ensures assigned work is completed for on time delivery.
Performs extraction of data sets from multiple sources/platforms including: student systems/data warehouse, web analytic tools, social listening tools, search tools, syndicated data, research & survey tools, etc. Implements hygiene and quality control steps.
Conducts time series data analysis, segmentation, various metrics and key performance indicators, research & test design, significance testing, variance and growth calculations, forecasting, return on investment.
Applies industry best practices in research, cutting edge analytic solutions with big data platforms and software to efficiently and effectively manage data.
Supports training within and across teams on complex data and infrastructure topics.
Builds business intelligence reporting, adhoc solutions and / or dashboards across various platforms.
Develops and presents organized and clearly articulated analysis for stakeholder presentations.
Applies knowledge of multi-channel marketing/research/academic learning principles.
Participates in the full lifecycle of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing development process.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.A./M.S.) in Computer Science, Decision Sciences, Information Management, or related fields.
2-5 years of relevant experience in business, marketing, or academic reporting and analytics.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Strong written, verbal communications as well as presentation skills
Advanced knowledge of data specifications, data governance, data warehouse and data structures
Proactive self-starter who can work collaboratively with cross-capability team members
Advanced knowledge and competency of Excel
In-depth knowledge of SQL, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Transact SQL, Bower BI
Familiarity with cloud based technologies, a definite asset
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
- 4-8 years of experience in BI/DW
- 3+ years of experience with Microstrategy schema, design and development
- Experience in Microstrategy Cloud for Azure and connecting with Azure Synapse as Data Source
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and cubes in Microstrategy
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Hands on development in BI reporting and performance tuning
- Should be able to prepare unit test cases and execute unit testing
Work Location: Bangalore
Shift: Day Time
Primary Skills & Responsibilities
• Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop Visualisations) and Azure Data Storages.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
Minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in Report building and Business Intelligence with
Profound knowledge on Oracle BI Publisher and BI Analytics with Oracle Fusion HCM domain especially in Core HR, Payroll and Absences modules
- Experience generating BI publisher reports, dashboards and drill-down reports
- BI Publisher (RTF design/ eText/ Scheduling/ Parameter Handling/Bursting/backup and migration of reports to different pods)
- Design Oracle BI Publisher Data Models, Data sets and Templates/sub-templates
- Strong PL/SQL and Advanced PL/SQL experience
- Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and experience improving end-to-end processing times
- Knowledge on the data models related to Fusion HCM (Core HR, Absence and Payroll modules)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience generating BI publisher reports, dashboards and drill-down reports
- Strong OBI Administrator activity
- Create mobile applications with Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile App Designer
- Use BI Mobile to access BI Content
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards
- Knowledge of additional reporting tools viz. HCM Extract / OTBI / Analysis Dashboard would be an added advantage
Behavioural and Process Skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Self-motivated and self-directed abilities to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with "time-critical" deadlines
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Possesses a team and customer service provision orientation
The Qlicksense Architect is responsible for the assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications, and the subsequent development of technology solutions that require development to be viable.
Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Hands-on experience 5 + in Qlik Sense development, dash boarding and data modelling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. It also helps in understanding and serving the client’s requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Experience with healthcare a plus
Role: Power BI Developer
Company: KOCH ( https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 4+ Yrs
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
Proficiency with MS Power BI / SSRS.
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
Understanding of structured query language (SQL).
Facilitation and Business Analysis skills.
Estimation and Project Planning skills for enterprise level applications.
Excellent communication and technical leadership skills.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine
Learning and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on the “why” features are being built and “what” they are aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite-offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
● Understand execution is more impactful than ideation.
● 3 - 4 years of customer-facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success, and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly Desirable
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Computer Science/Engineering degree or entrepreneurial work experience a strong Plus.
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person.
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your intuition.
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world-class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sodexo meal card