Response Informatics Career
Jobs at Response Informatics
Preferred Skills :
Experience : 4-5 years
Stream : NW Design Tool Development
No.of Open positions: 3
Experience : 3 - 7 years
Must have skills:
- Experience in software development in Visual Basic for Applications(VBA) and Python
- Experience in converting data to user presentation. Use of Python libraries/packages.
- Knowledge of Optical domain, Telecom networking technologies like SONET, SDH, DWDM, Optical Switching, Ethernet Services will be preferable
- Knowledge and experience in software development for Network Design Tool or Network Management Software (NMS) will be added advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use of CI/CD tools Git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in writing design documents
- Experience of working within an agile development environment
- Ability to adapt to new environments and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
Must Have skill set
- Customization – Hands On Experience in Apex, Batch, Trigger, VisualForce Page with added Experience of SOQL, Test Class.
- Configuration – Hands on Experience in Data Model, Security, Workflows, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, flow
- Deployment – Hands on Experience in Changeset
- Lightning – LWC, Org migration from Classic to Lightning
- Experience of source control management (Metadata, ANT, Git and CI)
- Very good understanding of developing business process related applications or integrations.
Good To Have Salesforce Skill Set
- Customization – Experience in Future Methods, Queueable
- Configuration – Experience in Email Template, Translation Workbench, Partner Portal
- Product Knowledge – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Integration – REST API and SOAP API
- Data Migration – Data Loader, Import Wizard
- Deployment – Eclipse, ANT
MERN is a full-stack, following the traditional 3-tier architectural pattern, including the frontend display tier (React.js), application tier (Express.js and Node.js), and database tier (MongoDB).
- direct experience with MERN Stack (React JS, Express JS, Node JS, MongoDB) development.
- Expertise in Node.js and Express.js
- Expertise in React JS, Redux, ES6 and CSS industry best practices
- Expertise in MongoDB, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong experience in MVC framework & object oriented design skills
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful APIs integration
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with Git and AWS
- Manage internal and external developers
- Build and maintain web / cloud based application
- Bug fixing and monitor analytics and performance
- Keep looking for latest technology upgrades
- Work with the business development and project management team closely
- Work with AWS deployment team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have good knowledge in Core Java & SQL
- Ready to relocate & join immediately
- Candidate should be open to learn new technologies
- Should have decent communication & logical thinking skills
- Telecom or Networking knowledge is an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
ESI/PF, Bonus & Insurance
We are looking for SAP Business One Technical /Functional Consultant with strong implentation experience. This job include travel to Onsite immediately.
Excellent communication skills and client requirement understanding are mandate.
3-5 experience Node.js
- Proficient understanding of Git and source code management tools such as Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Exposure to CI/CD - Jenkins
- Exposure to Build tools – Maven or Gradle
9:00 A.M -5.30 PM IST is fine, some days may need to start an hour early ..Duration: 3months
backend platform, including API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a central role as we scale to 1M+ users. You will work with our US based product and
engineering teams to implement quickly and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is excited to tackle tough technical challenges and looking for opportunities to contribute to our strategic thinking.
· Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
· Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services including implementation of adequate resilience and high-availability models to support 24x7 operational availability
· Manage backend API integrations with 3rd-party vendors and partners
· Manage integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize Rain application for maximum speed and scalability
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· 3-8 years of Software Development experience
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages such as Go / Golang, Java and C++
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, especially React and React Native
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
· Solid understanding of REST API design and development with experience building REST APIs
· Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
· Good experience with API frameworks
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Note: Examples of past work will be required as part of the hiring process***
We provide early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer in India. You will work together with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, and our
development squads. We strongly believe that to deliver the best user experience to our users we need the best people.
As Mobile Engineer you will be responsible for: developing, testing, deploying the app in multiple countries as well as
creating and cultivating the culture with your peers.
● Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of products and the environments in which they operate
● Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
● Ability to Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
● Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
● Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
● Ability to work as part of a team Must-haves
● 3+ years developing Android/React Native apps
● Solid understanding of the Android platform
● Solid understanding of React Native
● Proven experience deploying apps to production
● Meaningful experience delivering high performant mobile apps
● Deep understanding of versioning control tools like Git
● Experience with iOS development
● Experience deploying apps in multiple markets
● Experience with testing tools
● Experience with Jetpack compose