Business acumen Jobs in Mumbai
at Softlink Global Pvt. Ltd.
We’re looking for Business Development Executive (4 - 8 Years Experience) to join our enthusiastic, passionate and fast-paced Sales team. As part of our team, you’ll have to work with minimal supervision. We’re looking for confident & vibrant personalities.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and services
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential markets
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives and strategies
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and sales displays
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Developing Sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Understand & negotiate customer requirements mapping to the current application solution
- Analyze client business processes and provide consultancy to improvise to increase the efficiency levels
- Performing gap analysis to identify the areas of improvement on a continuous basis
- Scan and provide inputs for continuous up gradation of the product to meet industry standards
- Participating & Ensuring effective implementations & training
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Software Sales
- Strong communication skills in English and regional language (compulsory).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Confident and must possess convincing skills.
- Logistics domain experience will be added advantage
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
at Tech2Edge Technology Solutions LLP
Hiring Business Development Associate (Inside Sales) at Tech2Edge
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Development Associate with 1-2 years of experience in SAAS industry to help us build up our growth activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, executing and closing leads & creating sales pipelines.(Female candidate preferred)
Tech2Edge provides technology, branding, design, and marketing solutions that enable B2B brands to grow, launch products, and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
to the EDGE.
Know more about us at https://www.tech2edge.co/
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
-Identify and qualify new customers as per the company's policies and business model
-Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
-Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
-Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
-Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
-Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with the internal team
-Assist leadership in contract development, handle negotiations, and perform due diligence
-Fast learner and passion for sales
-Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
-Proven experience in Sales or relevant role
-Proficiency in English
-Excellent knowledge of MS Office
-Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
-Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
-Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Must have experience in SAAS Industry
CTC: Upto 6 LPA
BONUS: 2% as incentives of the deal value per lead closed. (Average Deal Size: 2 Lakh)
Location: Office 1902, 19th Floor, Arihant Aura, Turbhe, Navi Mumbai
The role of the Key Account Manager - Sales is to bring new clients to Excellent Publicity through online & offline reach out and the below-mentioned work is carried out:
- Building the pipeline: Build a list of potential clients, reach out to them, fix meetings, gather requirements, share plans and get business. While there is a team to assist, the primary responsibility of pipeline building lies with the Account Manager
- Fixing Meetings: Reach out to the advertisers through cold calls/emails from the pipeline and set up meetings.
- Gather requirement: Use the meetings to gather requirements. In case there is no immediate requirement, maintain a relationship with the potential advertisers for future requirement
- Addressing the client requirements: Work closely with the media managers to address the client queries
- Campaign execution: Execute and monitor the campaigns. Remain the single point of contact for the advertiser in Excellent Publicity
- Maintain PR: Keep putting up efforts to increase business from existing clients.
Other important skills and traits required to succeed in this role and Excellent Publicity, in general:
1. Good at identifying potential SMEs and Startups who can advertise
2. Ability to research and find relevant contacts in these organizations
3. Ability to understand client requirement and pitch relevant solution
4. Strong communication skills
5. Reliable and can work independently with minimum supervision
A luxury home décor brand
- Understand the entire business process flow from business and organize Sales & BD team to achieve the organizational goals
- Ownership of department wise strategy and P&L and delivery
- Establish strategy and best practices to ensure achievement of overall sales and BD objectives
- Take a lead role in building a strong sales management culture with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Develop ingenious methods or tools to improve conversion of lead to sale, create new channels of business, new business, and brand associations
- Recruit, train and develop teams to deliver pathbreaking results
- Distribution of annual and monthly targets among team members to ensure monthly targets are achieved
- Proactively manage and creatively review the performance and progress of team members monthly, quarterly
- Spend time with external and internal stakeholders to understand and identify critical business issues and align strategies to mitigate them into strengths
- Sharer solutions with leadership on anticipated challenges, and update developments on a periodic basis
- Presenting reports and plans to Board
- Working and thriving in ad hoc environments
at Rapyder Cloud Solution
- Identifying New Sales Leads via Direct Customer Engagement.
- Qualifying the pre-generated leads over the call/Email/Softwares.
- Generate own leads/References from new customers at the time of acquisition.
- Achieving Sales Target & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Speaking with business owners, CEO, CXO, decision makers & explaining the product
- Understanding the requirement of B2B customers & demonstrating the services along with value proposition
- Establish and develop network of customers.
- Coordinating with sales team
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Understanding of Web, Mobile Apps, IOT, Blockchain, Game technologies.
- Excellent Verbal and Written in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Aggressive attitude and driven by Sales Numbers.
- Thorough understanding of Sales and Marketing with negotiating techniques.
- Fast learning speed and a passion for Sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Qualification BE/ B.Tech (Comp Science) with MBA(Sales)
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach: Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven: extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest: High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
Thanks & Regards,
at DigiChefs LLP
- Identifying new sales leads
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitching products and/or services
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Computer and tech savvy.
- A creative perspective is prefered.
- Must have interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
Company is more inot PVC sheets and Acrylic sheets etc.
Someone who is having experience in field sales.
Work from office /Location - Goregaon East.
Designation- Business Development Manager.
Salary Negotiable as per experience .
Need immediate joiners.
at Horizzon Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
3 to 4 years of experience in Software Sales (SaaS/Cloud Software)
e-Learning/LMS Sales experience is preferred
Excellent verbal and written English
Identifying business opportunities, establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
Analysing the need of the prospect, conducting product demonstrations and recommending solutions.
Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
Identifying product improvements based on current industry trends, market research and competition